[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOl 8iiz6rbk Clickbait Mars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: yankee.png (307KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
yankee.png
307KB, 626x352px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOl8iiz6rbk

Clickbait Marshall dry-fires gun until he breaks it then complains about semi autos and berettas being unreliable.

Why are people so dumb?
>>
why did you even post this shit
>>
>>32166774
He really hates the pico. I don't even know why.
>>
>>32166774
Customer service said you can't dry fire them or they will break. Not a dumb person, but a shitty design.
>>
he is a massive smug faggot in general. on the same level as james yeager. basically everything he says is the truth and you cant tell him otherwise.
>>
>>32167051
Well Yankee Marshal has never been wrong on youtube. Everything he has ever said is factually correct at least on his videos.
>>
>>32167051
Welcome to the gun community. People are opinionated and they put their opinions out there as gospel because they are betting their lives and the lives of their family on their beliefs, so they tend to over commit. Don't buck the system just know why people over commit to ideas and let them be right. Whats funny is ideas that catch on become gospel no matter how flawed the logic. The gun community is and has been susceptible to memes since way before the internet. Tye memes used to be propogated in the gun rags. Before there was yeager there was massad ayoob the list goes on.
>>
>>32167051
Se, now I get the complete opposite. I think you just don't understand his flavor of humor.
>>
>>32166774
he's gay with adopted kids

his videos are all just him screaming about carry guns in front of a green screen

i got banned once for something related to him
>>
>>32167632
Here's what I'll say about James Yeager:

I have a friend who is an instructor, who also has a small-ish YT following. This friend is the real deal, and is definitely worth getting training from. A number of guys I know could provide this same training, but this guy is actually doing it, and he's a good dude. This guy likes James Yeager, and gets contracted to teach courses at James Yeagers facility.
>>
>>32167823
I've never seen any proof of this.
>>
>>32166803
He hates every gun.
Considering how much the pico looks like a keltec shouldn't be much of a surprise.
I actually like this video been wondering about firing pins breaking from dry fire.

Kind of fucked up on the phone call he made it sound like the firing pin came broken with the gun.
>>
>>32167823
All lies. Except the one about painting with complimentary, that one's actually true.
>>
>>32168028
proof of which part?

he certainly has adopted kids.
and he screams about shit in front of a green screen.
>>
>>32168109
The gay part
>>
>>32168080
>Kind of fucked up on the phone call he made it sound like the firing pin came broken with the gun.
No he didn't. He just didn't correct the guy. You could tell by the way he jumped on it no questions asked that it's a very common problem.
>>
>>32166774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WQxZNF2yo

>using "alt-right"

this is your homs now.jpg
>>
The firing pins on the Beretta Pico are a known problem. I looked into it myself when the v2 hit, and everywhere on the internet I saw people warning against dry-firing it. I'm sure the literature that came with the gun says as much too.

This literally who has only himself to blame, assuming that he didn't break it intentionally for views.
>>
Yankee Marshal is my favorite gun youtuber. Not even trolling.

I understand why /k/ hates him but I am like his biggest fan, I watch every podcast he is in and I watch every single upload he does lol.

Even my girlfriend has become jealous of him. The other day she asked me if I was attracted to him and if I was into "bears".
>>
>>32166803
Clickbait Marshall aside, everyone should hate the Pico, and this is coming from a Beretta fanboy. The slide takes a fuck ton of force to rack, ergos are awful (there is such thing as too small", and I have yet to see someone work the mag release without needing to use both hands.
>>
>>32168291
the grain on the surface of the broken metal says it's Beretta's fault. Beretta is rash in general.
>>
>>32168430
>The slide takes a fuck ton of force to rack

Maybe you should try not being a weak manlet
>>
>>32168545
Compared to other pocket guns, the force it takes to rack a Pico is WAY out of proportion.
>>
>>32168390
to which you said,,,,
>>
>>32166774
God this guy still makes Vidayos? Go away
>>
>>32166774

Do you realize that by getting us all to click the link, you're shilling for him?
>>
>I am a grown ass man
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32168581
not really. It's similar to the LCP and LC9 and just a little more difficult than the bodyguard
>>
File: CtUqRdxWgAAYwT5.jpg (38KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
CtUqRdxWgAAYwT5.jpg
38KB, 640x628px
>>32167551
Wow. Just... wow.
>>
>>32168116
for a couple videos he crossed dressed for a new intro
>>
>>32166774
Does this guy even shoot the guns he talks about?
>>
>>32170898
So?
>>
>>32166774
>>32167051
Why watch this guy? I have never watched a single vid by this guy, I can tell just by looking at him he is a retarded clueless child.
>>
>>32173286

That makes you gay, anon

You can deny it all you want, but it's true.
>>
>>32173425
No
>>
>>32166774
and here you are dumbfuck op viraling his videos

please kill yourself immediately yankee marshall you flaming homo
>>
>>32173432

It does

It really does

You can deny it, but you know each time you jack to a trap, what the truth is
>>
>>32173482
I think he just meant the crossdressing to begin with. Dressing in drag for humor reasons isn't really gay.
>>
>on the next episode, I harass Ruger after my 10/22 fails after excessive dry fire
>>
>>32173324
>punisher hat
>worships atheizmo like it's a cult
>has multiple ciappas
He is a cape-wearing autist
>>
>>32168116
his voice
his face
everything about him really
>>
>>32173203
probably not, his justification for hating Bersa is that he's "never seen one that wasn't broken and the metallurgy looks like sand with air in it"
He is a monumental faggot, but everyone that self-identifies as a yankee is
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.