[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They were called Echo Charlies >Evil Cunts >No one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>They were called Echo Charlies
>Evil Cunts
>No one fucked with them on base
>No one joked with them
>talked to them
>acknowledged them
>One day on op
>they secure a single story building with two females and one male
>females hog tied, ankles to wrists
>throats stabbed, not slit for a slower death
>man bound and stripped naked
>vibrator shoved up ass
>EC units jerking him off to get hard
>poor bitch is screamimg in tounges, trying to fight it
>he gets lubed up by one of them, another sprinkles salt on his now hard dick
>EC sits on him
>screams of pure terror, like a child finding his bloodied parents on christmas morning
>EC had a rape condom on and the spikes ripped into his dick, the salt stinging his member.

Tl;dr is there any legitimate reason why women can't be in the Special Forces? Even if they are in there own unit?
>>
Muh dick.What fanfiction site is this from?
>>
>>32165916
? Women are employed as special forces already, dumbshit. It's called being a spy.

>muh shootans
Oh, shitty muscle structure/growth/bone structure/hormone distribution and a pair of tits should be two mags instead.

>das sexest
No, it's a RESULT of sexism. Men breeded women for weakness and beauty for whatever reason, and the societies that breeded women for these traits survived to infect the earth. If you breed a goddamn chihuahua and a german shepard, then take the german shepard over the chihuahua to hunt a fox, it's not because you're racist to the chihuahua, it's because the chihuahua is incapable of keeping up with the fox after generations of breeding. There IS a difference.
>>
>>32165916
That's not what you want from special forces and if it was they'd just use furries or something.
>>
>>32165916
>there own unit?
>>
>>32167118
Anybody got the fursuit power armor cap?
>>
>>32165975
Don't you have an r/Redpill thread to shitpost in?
>>
>>32165916
Because committing war crimes against civilians is basically the only thing an all-female special ops squad would be useful for, and it turns out that tormenting the civilians only makes it easier for the terrorists to get recruits.
>>
File: salty.jpg (28KB, 552x446px)
salty.jpg
28KB, 552x446px
>>32171012
That was a snappy 8hrs late comeback. Nice
>>
>>32171070
>you don't kill them
>you kill their will to fight
>>
>>32171078
This.

Terrorists can't recruit dead people.
>>
>>32168719
Shit man, there's like 15 diff parts to it.

Lemme compress it.
>>
File: WD1T9.png (221KB, 1388x3777px)
WD1T9.png
221KB, 1388x3777px
>>32172072
>>32168719
Done
>>
File: WD10T16.png (159KB, 1375x2607px)
WD10T16.png
159KB, 1375x2607px
>>32172172
>>
>>32165975
>Men breeded women for weakness and beauty for whatever reason

Childbearing, lad.
>>
>>32165975
Don't act like natural selection is a conspiracy.
>>
>>32172189
Is there more? This is exactly the kind of reading material I like.
>>
>>32165916
>yo, Mikey
>yuh
>izzat the Echo I keep hearing about?
>don' do it, John
>play me sone fish, Mike
>no, John, no
>cause I feel like I'm fixin to die
>think of the children, Johnny
>hey, lady, is it just me or would I look cozy in 200 pounds of napalm?!
>>
File: 1469723532006.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469723532006.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>32173963
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.