[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question and It's /k/ related. I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: firefox_2016-11-30_15-36-24.png (846KB, 687x648px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-11-30_15-36-24.png
846KB, 687x648px
I have a question and It's /k/ related. I'm trying to figure out what are these medals in pic related. I managed to figure out some by going through a wiki page. I was wondering if anyone here could help out.
>>
>>32165050
those are ribbons not medals
>>
>>32165062
Theres metal in them though, which makes them medals retard
>>
>>32165050
They're medals of honor
>>
>>32165062
arent ribbons part of the medal as in you wear them instead of the medal?
>>
those are servicing ribbons, they add one for every dick he's serviced. the stripes are based on the dick-owner's ethnicity.
>>
>>32165062
>>32165076
>>32165084

It's all semantics. You are authorized to wear the ribbons, or metals of the associated award you have earned.

Army I believe it's limited to only three metals displayed on a dress uniform, but you can have stacks of ribbons (thus why people normally use ribbons to show off all the bling). I'd have to look up the regulation.
>>
>>32165076
Actually you see that Combat Action Ribbion, that PUC, and MUC? no medsls to go with them so they are ribbions retard
>>
>>32165050
That is a Marine that's served, and has a decent rack stacked. The wings mean he jumped out of a plane a couple times.

Marines who earn them rate wearing them even in Utility gear.
>>
There is this website called "buildmyrack" check it out it is like a puzzle and is what you are looking for.

>>32165050
>>
http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/support/uniforms/uniformregulations/Pages/NavyAwardsPrecedenceChart.aspx
>>
>>32165050
The real question here is: Why is the image mirrored? Another question is: Why is his stack not very diverse (especially as a 4-star)?
>>
>>32166509
>Why is his stack not very diverse (especially as a 4-star)
Maybe because wanking off over shit you did forever ago is tiresome and he appreciates at least somewhat clean uniforms?
>>
>>32166641
No general, or any other officer, thinks like that.

Probably because he didn't do a lot of campaigns that merit separate awards. He has 3 tours in Iraq, and a couple more non-descript overseas deployments. So he's got a decent enough record in that regard.
>>
>>32165050
the metal as in the V and the stars? The stars denote how many times he earned the ribbon. The V is for Valor
>>
File: YATYAS.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
YATYAS.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>32166641
This, we had a Master Guns who had a fatass stack but didn't wear all of them for shit like formations or retirements.

Only time we did see his entire stack was for the Ball, thing was jingling like Santas sleigh everytime he walked
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.