[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're given a mission: To find and capture your country's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: robbie-rotten_787037a.jpg (36KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
robbie-rotten_787037a.jpg
36KB, 400x490px
You're given a mission: To find and capture your country's leader, and bring them to Africa.
How do you do it?
>>
>>32163098
Use a net.
>>
>>32163098
Tell him that Trump's worst secret is in Afirca. When he gets there bonk him over the head.
>>
>>32163098
Say there's a great selfie with brown people opportunity in Africa.

ezpz
>>
>>32163098
Buy them a one way ticket to Sweden.
>>
Impossible. Malcolm Turbull's faggotry is too infectious. All the ebola gear is already in Africa.

We're stuck with him. Fuck.
>>
>>32163098
Get into the White House staff set up a meeting with that one Prince from Nigeria.

You know the one.
>>
>>32163098
Will this make me #1?
>>
I have no idea how to track down John Key, but:
>make myself look somewhat like a security guard
>break a vial of one of those chemicals that cause extreme nausea
>equip nurse mask
>everyone is puking their guts out, only person still steady
>gently guide him out and into any black car
Even better if you can have multiple fake body guards to look like a proper security force, and there are multiple locations where the nausea-inducing chemical is dropped.
>>
File: NZmTvaD.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
NZmTvaD.gif
2MB, 600x337px
Luckily for me, Trump will do it so I dont have to.
>>
Send him an obviously baiting tweet and tell him to fight me irl in Africa.
>>
File: 1AwTnliW_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1AwTnliW_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>32163098
Easy. Tell him there are fields of marijuana and a mosque on every corner in Africa.
>>
>>32163098
Watch and learn, here's the deal
>>
>>32163098
What's in Africa? Why am I bringing them there?
Brunch?
>>
>>32163804
someone call an archeologist because we got ourselves an artifact!
>>
>>32163098
Throw a basketball towards Africa
>>
File: 1479819331600.jpg (48KB, 841x627px) Image search: [Google]
1479819331600.jpg
48KB, 841x627px
>>
>>32163804
You never cease with the lulz, kim.

Where have you been, man? Havnt seen you in a while.
>>
>>32164098
Why is he such a qt
>>
>>32163673
How about we put a pipebomb under his seat in parliament, set off this 'ideas boom' he keeps rattling on about.
>>
>>32164593
I wish I had your optimism. How do we always land these jokers?
>>
>>32164597
I honestly think it's one of the biggest faults with democracy. All the competing ideals and policies create a race to the centre and leave us with a political culture of mediocrity, because anyone who challenges the status quo will alienate some group, and never get into power. Doesn't help those election changes that went through last year to try to force out minority parties.

In the last couple election cycles, I've basically become completely disillusioned by our political system, and democracy in general. Most people think we've reached the political apex too, as if the predominant political system doesn't change every few hundred years.
>>
1. Click in the comment field.
2. Post a snarky reply.
3. Turn 180 degrees and walk away from the fed while pressing "Post."
>>
>>32164829
wut
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.