[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best and fastest way to becoming a DEA agent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: COeXEBiUkAAELB5.png (387KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
COeXEBiUkAAELB5.png
387KB, 600x300px
What's the best and fastest way to becoming a DEA agent? My cousin was murdered in Mexico by cartel violence and hung from a bridge. I want the best and fastest route to getting revenge. I'm currently in the army and finishing a degree in political science online. Any help appreciated. Thanks y'all.
>>
File: llewellyn.gif (500KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
llewellyn.gif
500KB, 500x699px
go pick off a beaner with 50 pounds of mexican brick weed strapped on his back trying to cross the border and never tell anybody about it
>>
>>32163097
Fpbp
>>
>>32163097
I'm not asking for the 13 year old "oh hey I got my first bb gun" replies I'm seeking actual /k/omrades but I think I'm realizing I'm surrounded by a bunch of fucking autists who don't know anything.
>>
DEA are the bottom of the barrel of federal agencies and they are all subhuman scum.
>>
>>32162307

Lobby for decriminalization of drugs. You'll get your revenge when the cartels are run out of business by market forces.
>>
>>32162307
Sorry about your cousin man. Shit sucks.
>>
File: bait.png (195KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
195KB, 1500x1000px
>>32162307
>I want the best and fastest route to getting revenge
>join the atf
>ship more guns to mexico
>eventually someone will kill the right mexican
>>
>>32162307
More money to just join the cartel who killed your cousin's rivals guey
>>
>>32163206
I'm bottom of bottom human scum. Idc. My question was how to get into it you fucking shit for brains. Don't give me your stupid uneducated fucking worthless use of human life answer if you don't have anything helpful. I've killed people better than you.
>>
>>32163251
100/10 response, do this and their entire empire crumbles
>>
>>32163294
I've thought about the atf. They seem more state's based. I need to fight and die against the cartels in mexico and below. In my eyes they are worse then ISIS.
>>
>>32163337
I agree but US of America is too centralized on money making not life saving. Until all drugs are legalized my goal will not be achieved. I wish to seek much more personal pain upon these fuckers as possible.
>>
>>32163322
Okay, I'll try to help you. First, give me a little info. Where is your degree from? Is it a bachelor's or an associate's? What's your current MOS and what notable skills, certifications or achievements could you put on a resume? Depending on how you answer, you may have to take different paths to reach the same goal.
>>
>>32163382
>Until all drugs are legalized

not ever going to happen and rightfully so. you think youre going to fuck with ex-mexican/guatemalan special forces that assassinate government officials as a hobby and pray to the angel of death? youre fucking retarded. only thing that can help mexico is a full scale invasion and duterte style death squads for drug users here in america where the profit comes from.
>>
>>32162307
Cartels usually don't go out of their way to kill locals unless it's to make a point. Sounds like your cousin was either a druggy, a runner, or a pusher
>>
DESU all you have to do is get here with money for a gun, there are several militia created by civilians in the areas were the cartels work, you don't need any kind of job or license, is like the wild west there.
>>
>>32162307
>What's the best and fastest way to becoming a 1811
Lol, good luck with that
>>
>>32163437

The UN is actually calling for global legalization citing "war on drugs" as a failure.

Google it.
>>
>>32163322

Not him, but how do I put this?

Ahem.

No, you haven't. I'll bet my regimental crest and a sloppy blowjob that you are a fucking mega-POG bootfuck. And if you're not, then you're that try-hard vasco-dicked fuckface found in twos and threes in every fucking line unit ever.

Prove me wrong, you cum-gargling fuckstick.
>>
>>32163543
>giving a fuck about what Jew-N says..
Sure is proll in here.
>>
>>32163409
Private online/physical university in Kansas. Mos is 88k. I know its useless to my final goal....I'm considering transferring to Coast Guard or even trying infantry. I've hunted all my life and just want to take out as many of those fuckers as I can. They don't deserve the beauty that is this planet.
>>
>>32163611
So you drive boats... cool, so how much combat have you seen in the rivers of Iraq?
>>
Slip into mexico and start wasting spics. Easy peasy.
>>
>>32163611
Faggot
>>
>>32163147
>have police history
>have some law enforcement degree
>qualify for secret service
Congrats, you can now enter a federal agency, have fun.
>>
>>32163459
That's not true in the slightest.
>>
>>32162307
Apply
>>
>>32165325
kinda is senpai. they get nothing out of killing random strangers. Yes, collateral is a thing but for them to target him specifically, they would have to have some carne with him. literally why would they bother with some stranger just to hang him from a bridge?
>>
>>32162307
Sick a dick Federal bitch boy wanna be.
>>
>>32165489
Wew laddy, cartel spotted.
>>
>>32165421
Mexican authorities have found hundreds of mass graves these last few years, just recently one with six hundred bodies. Why would they bother? Because they can, because there's absolutely no repercussions for doing it. He could've done something as simple as been a witness to a crime, that's a death sentence.
>>
>>32162307
https://www.dea.gov/careers/agent/index.html

Here ya go, idiot. I just did some hard research for you.
>>
>Wanting to support the institutions that make drug cartels possible

You spit on your cousin's memory.
>>
Being 30% + disabled veteran or having a campaign medal will give you hiring preference.
>>
What you need to do is figure out how to manufacture drugs in the US for less than the Mexicans are selling them for.

That way you can drive them out of business.
>>
>>32163337
Because it's not like they can take all the money they made off drugs and buy off other businesses. I suppose criminals are just too stupid to diversify their income other than from drugs or something.
>>
>>32167927
This is the stupidest argument.

>we're literally pumping money south across the Rio Grande to fund murderers
>well, if the money tap got shut off, they'd still be able to make some money so it's pointless
>>
File: images (22).jpg (10KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
10KB, 201x160px
>>32165496
No friend. You found a Patriot.
>>
>>32167970
Unfortunately I don't believe a thing you have to say because only druggies want drugs legalized. If you didn't buy them in the first place you wouldn't have to say well I'll stop funding the murder of people if I can have my drugs.
>>
>>32163353
Sorry you see it that way, better to murder their customers, preferably white middle class people in the suburbs.
>>
>>32162307
Best and fastest? Since you'll be a veteran and presumably have a security clearance, you should be able to apply through something like usajobs.gov or some shit.

If you actually want to get revenge with minimal risk to yourself until the wall is built? >>32163097 is a good idea. The border is currently sparsely patrolled, poorly defended, and there aren't a whole hell of a lot of people out there that will report you. Get a thermal scope and nightvision so you can identify and shoot at night. Target the ones who look like leaders or who are armed. The others are most likely mules and not directly affiliated with the cartels.

Once we have the wall however, it'll probably be a hell of a lot harder.
>>
>>32163147
then why are you asking on 4chins.
>>
>>32167992
>Unfortunately I don't believe a thing you have to say because only gun nuts want assault weapons legalized. If you didn't buy them in the first place you wouldn't have to say well I'll stop funding the murder of people if I can have my guns.

I'm just saying, that's what you sound like
>>
>>32162307
>What's the best and fastest way to becoming a DEA agent?

>>32165523
https://www.dea.gov/careers/agent/index.html

fucking /thread. Now just enjoy the memes
>>
>>32167991
Tree of liberty refreshred etc.
>>
>>32167901
That would get you kille din a manner so horrific IS would say 'fooks sake lads, that's a bit OTT'
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.