[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MD /K/ommnados, I'm currently in WA eyeballing a job over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: meanwhile-in-russia-4.jpg (44KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-russia-4.jpg
44KB, 500x380px
MD /K/ommnados,
I'm currently in WA eyeballing a job over there and I'm wondering about firearm laws..

40yo M, clean criminal background and has CWP, EDC is a p229....I know that shotguns and sporting rifles are good, but IDK the process for getting CWP, or if there is even a snowballs chance in hell of getting one.

Better yet, should I even bother to bring my EDC out there? I can transfer it to family so that's not an issue, but I kinda want it as I'm going to be close to Baltimore.

wut do?
>>
>>32157701
not worth it. Stay away, liberals and blacks have ruined this state and the fun laws.
>>
>>32157701
WA is cucked, stay away and move to a swingier state to raise a white, wholesome, conservative family.
>>
>>32157701

This state sucks.

I have lived in MD my whole life and there are more things wrong with it than just the gun laws.

The state is extremely crowded in central md where you will be living. People are hardcore leftists and SJW culture abounds. 83% of the state voted hillary.

The gun laws are also terrible. CWP are impossible to obtain unless you are a police officer. Most semi auto detached magazine rifles are banned. No m1a, ptr, ak, fal. The list goes on. We can only own heavy barrel AR's and that only happened because one of the senators had financial ties to Colt.

I am desperately trying to move to west virginia or Pennsylvania. Don't do it
>>
>>32157701
It is almost commiefornia tier. Just without the landscape to make up for it, for some.

Fuck that place.
>>
>>32157701
DO NOT COME HERE. This place is a failed state, don't let per capita income fool you. Everyone with a brain is scrambling to get out. Move inland. Go to Idaho or something. Leave this state to Pajeet, Ahmed, and Tyrone.
Abandon all hope, ye who enter central MD.
>>
OP here...in was looking at the housing market and holy shit!

I've been offered relocation, but the housing market seems too out of touch...I've got more research to do tho so I might pass on it if the numbers don't match up
>>
File: 1476889308532.png (14KB, 601x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476889308532.png
14KB, 601x401px
>>32160282

Yes the housing prices here are astronomical. A 4 bedroom, 2 story house house with 2-3 acres of land is going for 800k minimum. New homes in my area are 1.1 million. It's fucking impossible. Once I get done with nursing school, I'm fleeing across the appalachians and never coming back.

Fuck this place. Central MD is the britain of america
>>
md fag here

I was active duty and didn't live here for about four years, and now I'm back here while I think about somewhere else to move.

The people here are awful, roads are congested, it takes a minimum of NINE months to get a driver's license, there are a variety of fascist laws that affect every little cavity of your life, and in general it's just a terrible place to live. Just stay away.

Double on the housing prices, it's frankly retarded how expensive it is just to live here. Not sure why anyone would want to live here, even if you were a wealthy middle class dual income family, there's simply nothing worth doing here. Terrible place to raise a family.
>>
>>32159131
>detached magazine rifle ban
Wait, really? I'm >>32161788 and I have a pretty gucci ar that I have coming in the mail to me.

I've been told you cannot have any firearms parts sent to your through mail, is this true?

What about the seven day waiting period for handguns? Is that for real?

I know nothing about MD laws, I lived here all my life prior to my service, but I never paid attention and things have changed a lot since then. It's so bad here that I'm thinking about serving again just to get away from here.
>>
>>32161837

>detatchable magazine fully semi auto salt rifles

They wanted to ban all of them but our lawmakers are retarded. The AR is the only mainstream salt rifle that you can buy now, but less common rifles, like the vz58, are still legal because they didn't show up in our senator's google search for salt weapons. Idiots

>7 day wait for handguns

This is true. Also a 7 day wait for lowers and anything "regulated"

>can't ship parts in the mail

Actually false. Gun parts are fine. I do it all the time and have several mags on their way. Bulk ammo is also ok. I have 2k rounds of 9x18 coming this week.

You will need to drive to virginia or Pennsylvania for magazines though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.