[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of lubricant is safe for new arsenal sam7 ak (pic related)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: SAM7SF.jpg.cf.jpg (21KB, 777x351px) Image search: [Google]
SAM7SF.jpg.cf.jpg
21KB, 777x351px
What kind of lubricant is safe for new arsenal sam7 ak (pic related) the finish issues with these guns are well documented, and the manuel even says to avoid some solivent to keep from damaging it..i was thinking of using lithium greece/synthetic motor oil..will this be safe for these guns?
>>
File: IMG_1165.jpg (302KB, 1500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
302KB, 1500x667px
>>32156825
It's a gun.
Put some fucking lithium grease on it and grow a pair you panty wearing dick sucking fart knocking shit guzzling spine lacking faggot.
>>
>>32156825
bacon fat cut out of the backs of the bourgeoisie
>>
>>32156825
>Buy an expensive AK
>Have to baby it because the finish is shit

This is making me reconsider buying an AK
>>
>>32156937
Just build one.

They're great.
Also, these people bitching about their finish are whiners. It's a finish. If it's not wrecked by how you use it and how much you use it you're not using it right and enough.
>>
>>32156825
just use fucking breakfree clp like the manual says
>>
>>32156825
First off, you done fucked up and bought a shit AK, meaning one that costs more than 800 dollars. Second off, you can use any sort of oil you really want on it, and it'll be fine. As Gunny here says, it's a gun. Slap some shit on it and go shooting, you don't need to treat it like a small child.
>>
>>32157043
Seriously.
I've used everything from gear oil to motor oil to clarified butter on my AK, and I've even sunk so low as to have run it dry and it never so much as double fed or stove piped.
Seriously. The only malfunction I've ever managed to get it to do was not pull the bolt back far enough when chambering a round and have it jam.
I slapped the charging handle backwards again and off we went.

It's part of the reason for buying an AK.
>>
>>32157087
Quit using tripcodes
It invalidates your opinion
>>
File: nyethunter31.jpg (56KB, 960x403px) Image search: [Google]
nyethunter31.jpg
56KB, 960x403px
>>32157106
OH GOD NOT THIS THREAD TOO
LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK
>>
>>32157106
It's not a tripcode.
THIS is a tripcode.
>>
>>32157187
Don't tell me what to do. I'm here to contribute
>>32157188
>posts the exact same thing
Are you high?
>>32156825
I want a Sam7 too op. Are you having issues??
>>
>>32157215
You're just namefagging.
I hope you're a troll because nobody could ever possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>32157215
I just got the thing..i havent even unwrapped it ive just heard this is a problem
>>
>>32156825
Yeah it should be fine, I originally used some left over lithium grease but I also had motor oil laying around. Currently I just use CLP on my SLR-106CR.
>>32157043
>First off, you done fucked up and bought a shit AK, meaning one that costs more than 800 dollars
t. someone who knows nothing about the AK market
You'll be hard pressed to find any decent AK under $700 and all the "good" AKs are $1000 or above.
>>
>>32156825
breakfree clp. dont overthink it.
>>
>>32157458
I realy cant stand clp breakfree or any other of those meme lubricants u buy over the counter. I want to be able to use cheap motor oil greese or some alternative because u cant find that shit everywhere and its too much for what it is..and arguably less effective
>>
>>32157374
>Someone that has done extensive research about the AK market and how to build one for 500 or less that is more quality than most all on the market, but AK's are illegal in his state
Yep, no knowledge on AK variants.
>>
>>32157666
If we're talking about builds, no shit you can build one for less.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.