[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which warzone do I go to for optimal chances of someone taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1480148630320.jpg (145KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1480148630320.jpg
145KB, 1024x759px
Which warzone do I go to for optimal chances of someone taking me in and letting me see action?

Nigeria?
Syria?
Ukraine?
Sudan?
South America?

US military wont take me because I'm missing my full index finger on my left hand and the foreign legion said the same thing
>>
Chicago
>>
>>32155959
South Sudan they can't anyone
>>
>>32155959

YPG in Syria. Go figure.
>>
>>32156239
nah they really picky
>>32155959
Ukraine or Syria, Nagorno Karabath aslo if you don't have problem being an islamist then Tajikistan
>>
>>32156239
I believe the Kurds no longer take people without military experience, although I could be wrong. You could try contacting "Lions of Rojava" or Facebook and ask them directly, that's what other Westerners have done previously.

Regarding the legion, have they denied you immediately, or have they strarted processing you? If so, at what point did they send you on your way?
I've been seriously thinking of joining next year.
>>
>>32156289
I went on a vacation to Paris because the tickets were cheap and my curiosity got the better of me so I wandered from the Louvre to fort Nogent, I got in, talked to a recruiter after like an hour of waiting, he saw my hand and it was basically an immediate rejection

Apparently they aren't really taking anyone because of budget cuts
>>
>>32156324
Damn, that sucks.
I actually remember hearing they were planning on taking more people throughout 2016-2017. Have you seen many other Westerners there?
>>
>>32156382
I saw 5 other guys in the lobby when I went, 3 were white, 1 was asian and 1 was black

I was only there like an hour and 10 minutes
>>
>>32156324
>>32156399

Thanks for sharing, mate.
Dug out this page in Russian about joining DNR if that's your thing. You should be able to run it through Google Translate, it has a section of contacts in the lower part of the page, they say that you can contact them directly regarding joining up.
>>
>>32156442
Forgot link.
http://igpr(dot)ru/save_newrussia
>>
>>32155959
Go back to COD.
>>
>>32156442
>>32156454
Thanks, I don't speak borscht but immersion is probably the best way to learn

>>32156564
Suck my dick faggot
>>
File: g-cvr-110322-Detroit-711p.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
g-cvr-110322-Detroit-711p.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>32155959
Ukraine is a good bet for action, and it will continue to be so as long as Russia keeps trying to occupy the fuck out of it, which is probably gonna be a while. And even though their current law states that no foreigner can be a part of Ukraine's armed forces, the Azov battalion, despite being drafted into the main army, supposedly still accepts people from outside, like they did back when they were basically the foreign legion of Ukraine. Though you won't get paid much, if at all, since officially you can't be there.
>>
>>32156573

You absolutely need to speak Russian and read Cyrillic. No matter what anybody will tell you.

I might or might not have direct experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 980x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 980x621px
>>32156907
stories pls?
>>
>>32156907
>>32157173
Bumperino, would like to hear as well.
>>
>>32157173
>>32157419

Stories would be the standard military fuck up stories of close calls with friendly fire and the like.

I'm not good at starting a story, but ask specifics and I'll try to answer as best as I can. No opsec stuff of course.
>>
>>32157484
What brought you go there, was it some ideological motive or just adventure-seeking
("Iskat preklucheniye na svoyu zhopu", as Russians love to say)?
How long have you been there? Did they put you through any kind of training? Did you have any previous military experience?
Did you see a lot of combat?

Apologies for the spam, it's just something I've been considering. Given my knowledge of Russian it's even more relevant.
>>
>>32157484
Also, have you had any issues with your home country's authorities upon returning?
>>
You could try either Detroit or Chicago. Bring an oz of weed and walk around with it in plain sight on a Fri night.

Good luck FBI anon that has had these threads rolling for 3 mths straight. (probably the same agent that spams the board with "heres my AOW weapon, let's see yours".
>>
>>32157619

Mix of ideology and sort of proving myself to myself.
I have long since returned, this was last year during the action around Marinka. No prior military experience, there was training , but it was really wonky. You trained if you wanted to.

As for combat, I was involved in the battle on the 3rd of June around Marinka and a smaller battle on the 18th of July. Other than that, there was shooting most of the nights, but mostly during one period, from 22:00 to 02:00.

No issues with my country, but I didn't technically break any laws. Or can't be proven to have broken any.
>>
>>32157945

Did you prove yourself to yourself?
>>
>>32157962

Yes. But It also filled me with guilt.

Guilt of surviving where others did not.
>>
>>32157982

What was discharge like? I mean the DNR isn't exactly a regular army, I can't imagine them saying "oh hey, thanks for volunteering a fighting a few battles, we totally get that you had your share of war tourism, feel free to go home"
>>
>>32156382
>I actually remember hearing they were planning on taking more people throughout 2016-2017
That doesn't mean they'll start taking in people with disabilities. They have ample choice.
>>
We had a kid with only three fingers in basic when i went, but he had his pinky relocated to his thumb.
>>
>>32157993

Actually that's precisely how it's done. For however much they want to seem like a professional army, they are still a full volunteer people's militia force. People are free to leave whenever, or rather were. They kept saying they will bring in contractual work to bind people to stay for longer times, but for as long as I was there, they hadn't yet.

Well also, I was with the Republican Guard, which had a different chain of command than the Defense corpus, things could be different with them. Things could have also changed by now, they were saying they will roll the RG into the Defense corpus among other things. But that's irrellevant for the common cannon fodder.
>>
>>32158050

Sounds pretty civil of them, I assumed they'd be a lot more like ISIS where they welcome people to join, treat them like shit and then make sure they didn't leave once the romance wore off.
>>
>>32156239
you could try the YPG, but you're not guaranteed any action. You could end up cooking nan bread with the unibrow ladies, pulling endless guard duty at some lonesome checkpoint, or end up getting sold to ISIS for a shiny new dooshka after they've taken all your nice western stuffz..
>>
>>32158082

It has obvious drawbacks though, when you send a dude for artillery observer training and the same dude leaves a week later for instance.

There is a lot of turnaround, but conversely not a shortage of people. There is more than enough people, so if you want to help from an ideological standpoint, you'd be more useful in sending them support rather than going there yourself.
>>
>>32158107
Reminds me of the story when an Indian dude joined ISIS and they made him clean toilets while everybody else was jihad-ing and having fun.
>>
>>32158157

>"What the fuck is that thing?" - The Indian guy upon being given his station.
>>
>>32158170
At least he brought the knowledge of the loo back home, I'd say this is reward enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2855780/Indian-IS-recruit-goes-home-having-clean-toilets.html
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.