[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a Pirate. Raided a lot of fishing and cargo boats.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0005.png (121KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.png
121KB, 2560x1707px
I used to be a Pirate.

Raided a lot of fishing and cargo boats.

I was gunning a MG74 most of the time.

Ask me anything, I haven't told anyone this for years.
>>
>>32155833
Proof butt pirate
>>
Does it burn when you pee?
>>
>>32155833
Where did you operate?
>>
>>32155862
There isn't any way to prove, it's not like I was given a uniform or anything.

I can tell you that I live in the Isle of Siclly, off the coast of Cornwall, England.

It doesn't even have police, which makes it perfect for Piracy.

Me and many other gunboats took the loot of many boats coming from England to France or France to England.

>>32155865
No.
>>
>>32155877
I used to operate in St Martin, and Island in the Isle of Siclly.
>>
File: 1354295340861.jpg (71KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1354295340861.jpg
71KB, 717x960px
>>32155833
You would download a car if you could?
>>
>>32155898
I'd capture a ship and take the crew hostage it I could.
>>
>>32155833
fuck of somalian nignog
nobody cares how you spread AIDS and stole watermelons
>>
>>32155917
Kek I'm not a Nigger.
>>
>>32155921
Fine, spread scurvy and steal pieces of eight.
>>
whats the most valuable shit you stole, and what is the most worthless ?
you have any spooky sea story to tell?
you and your mates used violence?
>>
File: bang.png (242KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
bang.png
242KB, 800x621px
>>32155953
Most valuable was an original Gameboy Color in lime green. Most worthless was your mom.
>>
>>32155833
Why did you originally take up piracy?
>>
>>32155953
1: Most Valuable? a small ship containing gold.
Most worthless? Fishing nets.

2: No, crew did claim of seeing UFO's though.

3: Only if threatened.
>>
>>32155971
>Gameboy Color in lime green
wow.
thank god you crossed the sea and had that machine gun with you so you could bring that treasure home, I mean, no way a honest job could ever get you one of those. totally worth becoming a international criminal for
>>
>>32155982
Lack on employment in where I lived.

Also, for the fun of it.
>>
>>32155997
What are you talking about?
>>
>>32155833
Nice joke
>>
Did you play with Roberto Clemente?
>>
>>32155997
I know, it's not even the clear purple master race.
>>
>>32156005
what part, the idea of committing a international crime to steal a game boy or using a machine gu to get it?
also, you know you could be arrested in dozen of different countries for naval piracy?
>>
stop bullshitting. you posted a thread in r9k with the SAME PICTURE and SAME WRITING saying you were in the isles of scilly asking if you should go and join a pirate crew. i don't think you're much of a pirate if you had joined in one day. you probably didn't join and now you're making shit up.
>>
>>32156090
No I did.

And it's not just me, a bunch of lads on /pol/ are setting up.
>>
>>32156055
Clearly not the same poster. You got trolled and took the bait with a smile.
>>
>>32155881
>There isn't any way to prove,
>you never took a single picture

k liar
>>
>>32156116
We've already tried to set up a pirate navy, and our autistic captain might be in prison.

Good troll attempt, but don't be surprized if FBI or whatever your country has shows up and Fucks with you...

Arctic wolf and that other fag are probably still locked up too.

Basically/k/ is known to do the stupid shit other boards just post so """they""" take this shit very seriously.
>>
>>32155833
You forgot the hunter 3-1 trip idiot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.