[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illinois isn't even that bad. Only Cook County where chiraq

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

File: image.png (75KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 756x550px
Illinois isn't even that bad. Only Cook County where chiraq is terrible for guns. Let this meme die
>>
Thank you for Correcting The Record.
>>
>>32144458
Chicago isn't even that bad anymore. There's been such radical changes in the last 10 years.

>handgun ban that's been in place for decades was undone
>sale of firearms within the city limits ban undone
>forced to recognize CCW permits
>gun registration that's been in place for over 30 years finally shut down in 2013
>also, the need to get a Chicago gun permit and pay $100+ for a mandatory class ended that same year
>mag capacity limit used to be 10 rounds, recently got bumped up to 15,
>now there may or may not be a limit anymore, but that's a gray area
>>
>>32144458
Illinois is a disgrace to the Midwest.

Minnesota too.
>>
>>32144598
I just visited friends in Michigan and it is also the most depressing place on earth
>>
>>32144458
I don't follow the laws so it doesn't seem too bad to me.

If I say that I will be instantly corrected, of course.
>>
It is mainly cook county because of the libs in Chicago. I got a $100 tax when I bought a cz because I didn't want to drive out to will county
>>
File: how you view illinois map.png (83KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
how you view illinois map.png
83KB, 700x560px
The only really terrible thing about illinois is ape-infested chicago, where the jewish mayor thinks the purpose of the entire state is to funnel money into dem programs. It's like everyone in this city tries as hard as they can to embody a stereotype.

The rest of the state isn't that bad.
>>
File: the office gif 3.gif (1000KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
the office gif 3.gif
1000KB, 500x280px
Ehhhhh yes and no. Lived in Illinois for 12 years and moved to Alabama 4 years ago. Cook county is awful, but most of Illinois is okay. Honestly I'm not crazy about the FOID card. I'm not a big fan of telling the government I'm a gun owner, and because of the lengthy process it feels more like a punishment than anything else. 1 day wait for rifles and 3 days for handguns is not something I like either. In Alabama I've purchased and obtained guns over my spring break and thanksgiving break, which in Illinois I may not have been able to do. It's just kind of a bitch. Also Illinois prices are pretty shit, and actually CCing in Illinois is kinda hard anywhere near the city or metro areas, cause the infamous noguns sign is everywhere.

I go to school in Chicago.
>>
File: Wisgomsum.png (164KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Wisgomsum.png
164KB, 2000x1333px
You fuckers wished you lived here
>>
>>32144641
Michigan at least has tons of innawoods and cute small towns.
>>32144458
Eh, yes and no. I've lived in Illinois most of my life and by now it does feel very comfortable as home to me, but the politics in this state are pants on head retarded. Most of the higher ups in both parties in the state are corrupt as fuck and Rahm seems content to let Chicago further slide down the shitter. I'll be honest, I do actually like visiting Chicago and sometimes fantasize what it'd be like without hipsters and hoodrats running around. It's just right now it's a big bloated liberal population center that fucks over the rest of state.
>>
>>32146957
just stay away form milwaukee/madison
>>
>>32146957
Go Packers
>>
Illinois would be a nice state if it wasn't for Chicago.

The area of Illinois around Scott AFB is nice, ignoring East St. Louis.
>>
Everything is great in the 618
>>
>>32146957
Were full asswipe, stay out.
>>
Midwestern State Rate (OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN, IA, MO, ND, SD, NE, KS)

Top Tier:
-Indiana
-Iowa
-Wisconsin

Great Tier:
-North Dakota
-South Dakota
-Nebraska
-Kansas

Good Tier:
-Michigan

Okay Tier:
-Missouri, Ohio

'No'
-Illinois, Minnesota
>>
>>32146957

Southern illinois is where its at.

Just dont expect to find a job anywhere in these tumbleweed communities that pays more than $12 per hour. Even if the house rent is like $300 per month its still not much to live on.

Only jobs that pay worth anything are over in the car parts factory maybe, or over at the university if you can beat out the veterans for those jobs.

Though in terms of weapons if you plan on using your guns to go Hunting dont bother unless you're into Shotguns.

> Shotgun and .22LR are about the only things you can use to hunt with.
> Anything in rifle calibers is pretty much range queens here.
> you might be able to shoot a squirrel or rabbit with 223 because its 22 caliber but why would you since they'd explode

Actually Wisconsin sounds like a great place, like during the winter you guys get actual real snow that piles up and stays on the ground longer than a couple weeks.
>>
>>32147087

Yeah it should really be its own state. The rest of illinois wants to push Chicago off into lake michigan.

The reason ive heard that Chicago is going broke is because they let the teacher's unions pretty much decide to have whatever money they want even after they leave the schools. So the cost of their pensions is as astronomical as nasa.

If you thought chicago schools had a bad rap, well it seems the teachers there get paid enough to have changed that but they dont.

>>32147348
Indiana is shit.
Iowa is shit.
All that shit out there in tornado alley is shit, live there 5 years and your house blows away.

Michigan is shit because Detroit is killing the state and they dont even have OCP to blame for it.

Missouri though, they're pretty damn cool.
>>
>>32146957
262 reporting
>>
>>32147348
Indiana is a dump, anon
>>
>>32148129
Gary does not represent all of Indiana.
>>
Chicago fucking blows and is full of parasites.

Southern Illinois is much better, as well as parts of Wisconsin that isn't full blown retarded like Madison or Milwaukee. Kenosha is meh.
>>
>living in the Midwest
>>
>>32148207
Hold up now. The Midwest gives you a reason to be an alcoholic.
>>
>>32144458
>Only Cook County where chiraq is terrible for guns.
I applied for a job there but they let you carry at work
>>
File: 2016trip.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016trip.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>32144598
>>32144641

I'm from Michigan; currently live in Minnesota. Minnesota is full of Muslims and constantly smells like shit. I plan on moving back to Michigan soon. Michigan has its bad parts, too (Flint, parts of the Lansing area, and Detroit/Metro Detroit), but Minnesota is fucking strange. You go from these super small towns to places just full of Muslims/Africans who don't speak any English. Makes me miss northern Michigan.

I like to imagine the UP as a huge innawoods experience, and some guys I met on a trip over there this summer told me that you can get land for $500 per acre (likely more), so it's probably doable. Maybe I'll give it a shot some day.

Pic is from the trip I mentioned. I spent the night at a rest stop and took this in the morning.
>>
Anyone know of any good locations in Northern/mid Illinois for camping and shooting guns unhindered? Want to take my buddies out for a few days and have some fun.
>>
>>32147273
>East St. Louis
But thats where the titty bars are.
>>
>>32148341
The UP is great for hunting and shit.
>>
>>32148341
Da fuq are you talking about? All of the Somali's live in like a 3 block area of Minneapolis. The rest of the state is whiter than sour cream. It can be a bit left leaning, but overall the gun laws are pretty good. Machineguns are really the only rough spot.
>>
>>32149004
Ever been to Mankato?
>>
>>32149004
There's a half million of the fucking bastards. I imagine they occupy a bit more than three blocks.
>>
>>32148534
As far as I know there is no open land in IL ala DNR land out west. Friend of mine lives out in Algonquin and I grew up in Batavia. He still lives down there.

Your best bet is a rifle range then...and good luck. There's one guy n Bristol wi that is single shot only. There's one out in waterman that's members only and expensive because t goes out to 600 yards. That one may be your best bet.
>>
>>32144458

If we could just remove that cancerous tumor called Chicago, Illinois would be a decent state.
>>
>>32149298
Google Reynolds vs Sims if you want to know why one or two cancerous blue blobs dominate every state. We need to get it overturned. Soon.
>>
yeah
it's not godawful
but FOID, no NFA (except SBRs for reenactors), expensive ass CC, no OC, and a patchwork of localities with dumbshit laws make i pretty awful

not NY or Cali tier, but still quite bad
>>
>>32148016
coyote can be hunted with any firearm whatsoever except a shotgun with slugs
>>
>>32149283
Ottawa has one that's $30 for a day pass
>>
File: obs_20111021-1iqeo9r.png (52KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
obs_20111021-1iqeo9r.png
52KB, 586x330px
Whatever happened to DeKalbro? It sounded like we were going to have our own meet up and then silence.
Please come back ;_;
>>
>>32144458
I live in southern illibnois, and it's pretty bad. The fucking foid card is unconstitutional.
>>
File: fib.png (735KB, 719x655px) Image search: [Google]
fib.png
735KB, 719x655px
>>32148016
Stay the fuck home.
FIB
Fucking Illinois Bastards – just pronounced as fib by Wisconsinites referring to people from Illinois, how they drive and act. They drive really fast at home but slower than an old lady with a walker when they’re vacationing in Wisconsin and don’t know were they’re going.
>>
>>32149627
Like we'd ever go to your shitty state
>inb4 muh cheese
>>
File: 1422930782586.jpg (42KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
1422930782586.jpg
42KB, 634x475px
>>32149627
FIB living in cheese/beer/precision barrel land
Your not far off, but Wisconsin drivers are bad enough on their own, spooks the foreigners.
>>
>>32149339
>"...the forces of our national life are not brought to bear on public questions solely in proportion to the weight of numbers. If they were, the 6 million citizens of the Chicago area would hold sway in the Illinois Legislature without consideration of the problems of their 4 million fellows who are scattered in 100 other counties. Under the Court's new decree, California could be dominated by Los Angeles and San Francisco; Michigan by Detroit.."
-Senator Everett Dirksen of Illinois

huh

>>32149604
not whoever you were talking about
but I was just in DeKalb visiting friends

>>32149672
>>32149627
WI drivers are godawful at merging
nobody looks when they're merging or looks for people merging
>>
File: img.jpg (359KB, 788x900px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
359KB, 788x900px
I don't see how people can say IL is commiefornia tier.

Excluding crook county...
You can own DDs & SBRs.
There is no AWB.
Ammo and magazines can still be shipped to your house.
No magazine restrictions unless you live in or near Chimpcongo.
Foid card and waiting period is poop, but not a real inhibitor to obtaining firearms.
Can shoot in your backyard.
Farms for miles.
>>
>>32149627
A lot of people i know from chicago are moving to Milwaukee. Have fun being a no gunz state in 10 years
>>
I live in Chicago. Logan Square. Sucks. Want to move back to glorious Western Pennsylvania. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>32149870
You ever head up a few blocks north and go to San Soo Gab San?
Shits amazing
>>
>>32148341
>>32144598

The fuck are you on about? Minnesota literally has top tier gun laws.

>Suppressors
>All NFA items legal
>Can carry in all state buildings no restrictions
>Limits on gun ban signs more restrictive than 30.06 in Texas.
>Landlords can't restrict tenants from carrying so all malls are 100% guns allowed.

Only thing we don't have is stand your ground, but Republicans have the entire legislature now so it's coming.
>>
Live in Northwest Indiana but work in Chicago. Considered getting the out of state IL CCW, but

>expensive as hell
>can't carry on the train which I use to commute to work
>can't have a gun in my building
>can't go into a bar
>can't ride the El or take a cab

There's really no point. Luckily my Indiana CCW lets me keep my gun in my center console while driving in Illinois. I have to leave it in my vehicle if I get out though.
>>
>>32149836
>can own SBRs

You sure about that m8? Last time I checked all NFA items were illegal to possess in Illinois
>>
>>32149945
Yes, it was tacked onto the CCW legislation.
The only catch is you have to have a C&R license or be a part of a bonafide military re-enactment group.
>>
>>32149283
There is now an indoor rifle range (only 50m though) in Oak Forest. Kinda pricey but very nice facility and they have a lot of sweet rifles to rent (including a SCAR 17 to live out your richfag fantasies)
>>
>>32149945
>>32149836
there are two ways to get an SBR in IL
you can be the holder of a C&R FFL and buy a C&R eligible SBR
or you can be a reenactor and buy whatever you want even if it isn't for a reenactment because the law was written poorly

>>32149922
uh, no you can't
IL, all firearms must be cased an unloaded while transporting unless you're CCing on your person (which you can't do because you have no CC permit)
>>
>>32150005
I can CC on my person in my vehicle with my Indiana CCW. Or I can keep it in my center console (counts as a container) However leaving the vehicle I have to remove the mag and keep it in the console

Check the law again. There's some exemptions for permit holders from other states

Also checked with a Chicago police officer I know and a criminal defense lawyer in Cook County
>>
File: Ruger_LCP.jpg (83KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger_LCP.jpg
83KB, 640x591px
>>32150005
There is actually a way to circumvent the "cased and unloaded" thing.
Take, for an example, a Ruger LCP and a zippered soft case. You can keep a loaded magazine in the same case as the pistol, so putting the pistol and magazine into the same small, zippered case, allows you to carry it without having a CC license, and carry in areas otherwise prohibited by the CCW laws. This is because you are "transporting" the weapon, so none of those pesky CCW laws apply when transporting.

Pic related.
>>
>>32149890
My complaints were on Minnesota's demographics and the inescapable smell of pig shit, not the gun laws.

I've never thought of it as a disgrace to the Midwest, but I've always wondered why the hell there are so many Africans here. I've been told by friends that it's because the Minnesota dialect is the easiest dialect for the nogs to learn the language from, but I cannot confirm that.
>>
>>32150202
That is utter bullshit

The god damn Lutherans love importing them. That is the only reason.
>>
>>32150331
I'm told they get big Federal money for doing so.

Hopefully that will come to an abrupt screeching halt in the near future.
>>
>>32150331
Can you provide more details? I moved here, wasn't born here.
>>
>>32150361
I was also told that. Do you live in MN?
>>
>>32149995
Whats the name? I'm only about 45 minutes away form Oak Forest.
Also is Gat's Guns any good?
>>
>>32150485
I've been there
it's fine
standard indoor range rules (no picking up brass, no magnetic ammo)
>>
>>32150520
fuck
so no steel cased tula then?
>>
>>32148083
Fucking teachers. Every month those cunts are threatening to strike and every time the city give they whatever they want. And yet every day these fucking niggers are shooting each other despite the fact that the teachers are doing such a stellar job.
>>
>>32150202
Basically, whenever there's some red hot shit going down somewhere in the world, they send the refugees from it over here.

It's the same reason we have a large Hmong population left over from the 70's.
>>
>>32149498
>except SBRs for reenactors
This is false.
SBRs can be had by anyone, you just have to have a C&R FFL.
The reenactor's don't have to have it.
Also DDs are legal, and there's legislation to get suppressors back that's been floating around.
The only no-nos are SBSs and Machineguns, which is bullshit because if you look at the machine gun registry numbers the number of them in Illinois keeps going up.
>>
>>32150005
>buy a C&R eligible SBR
Nope.
Any SBR, does not need to be C&R eligible (which doesn't apply to Title 2 firearms anyway)
Do you people even know the laws in Illinois?
>>
File: 1466640497593.jpg (474KB, 1008x638px) Image search: [Google]
1466640497593.jpg
474KB, 1008x638px
>>32150202
Minnesota is the state with the largest amount of Swedish ancestry.

Are you at all surprised that they bring Somalis into their state?
>>
>>32151938
hahaha, no, not any more.
>>
>>32144969
confirmed this is exactly how i picture it as a non chicago illinois citizen
>>
>>32151735
>machine gun registry numbers the number of them in Illinois keeps going up.
Probably retards keep counting wrong at the PDs that have all those confiscated/evidenced tommy guns
>>
>>32146957
No... No we most definitely don't.

Don't get me wrong, Illinois is a literal pile of shit in the middle of the U.S., but Wisconsin's only desirable trait is that it isn't Illinois. You fatasses don't even have a good football team anymore.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single person who's ever said they wish they lived in Wisonsin.
>>
>>32152380
I knew a guy from high school who moved to Wisconsin. He's a cockslut now.
>>
>>32149234
>half million

What now
>>
>>32148016
>Just dont expect to find a job anywhere in these tumbleweed communities that pays more than $12 per hour

WRONG.

Literally anything farming related is buku bucks around here. Shit, my local FS starts tank wipes at like $12 an hour. Plumbing, HVAC, and insulation installers all make a killing down here too. You can simply get a CDL and make good money hauling grain, hogs, crops, or even just rock from one of the countless quarries around here.

Find a decent paying job around here is easy, you're just not going to find an ENJOYABLE, well-paying, job around here, but there is definitely jobs down here.
>>
>>32152469
Honestly, there's no point in correcting him, he always goes back to spewing shit out of his cock holster no matter what.
>>
File: 1480357408846.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480357408846.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>32148341
Same here, Michigander in Minnesota. Currently in the twin cities. This place is complete ass.
>>
>>32152346
>Probably retards keep counting wrong at the PDs that have all those confiscated/evidenced tommy guns
More likely it people who have enough money and know which palms to grease.
The registry should be static as of '86, since it entails transferrable machineguns not "state owned or dealer samples".
So something shifty is happening.
>>
>>32152380
>>32152444
Wisconsin is like an inferior UP
>>
>>32144567
Joliet requires registration is all firearms purchased in city limits by the next morning. Nameand information, firearms purchased.

No SBRs
No suppressors
No select fire
No open carry

Anyone that thinks IL is ok is a bootlicker
>>
>>32148083
Bullshit. All of the teachers pension doesn't match the pension of the politicians in IL. Quit spreading this nonsense. The state is broke because of poor handling of the citizens money by politicians.
>>
>>32151331
Compare teachers salaries to politicians salaries. Now compare benefits and retirement. Anyone bagging the teachers is a fucking moron. They should be making 65k+ as base considering the importance of what they do and how many shitty parents pawn their responsibilities off to the schools. I'm a mechanic and I have no kids in school but I sure as fuck recognize that good teachers help keep kids from being criminals. Good wages attract good people.
>>
>>32152473
That is shit tier money. Easy to find jobs at $35+ hourly in Chicagoland.
>>
>>32154174
Almost every job I listed makes $35+ an hour.
>>
File: 105183.jpg (54KB, 662x441px) Image search: [Google]
105183.jpg
54KB, 662x441px
>>32152783
Ayy. Whereabouts? I was born in Lansing, moved to Detroit when I was 8.

Pic related is where I spent my summers with my grandparents. Bonus points if you can identify it.
>>
>>32149604
he realized what a terrible mistake he was making
>>
>>32144458

>whole state is not bad
>whole state needs FOID

??????????¿??
>>
File: 1478812868667.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1478812868667.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>32144458
>absolutely no CPL reciprocity

your state fucking blows
>>
>>32147273
>the area around SAFB is kinda nice

I lived on Scott for 6 years. Fuck that place. Live out in a corn field now (Mascoutah).It's cozy but there's nowhere to shoot guns. Stores are pretty shit too. Prices are meh, and most of it is fudd shit.
>>
File: 1435306335665.jpg (238KB, 1247x766px) Image search: [Google]
1435306335665.jpg
238KB, 1247x766px
>>32148100
715 here
>>
>>32149498
>a patchwork of localities with dumbshit laws

This Anon gets it. Outside of a municipality, IL is fairly unrestricted
>>
>>32150058
>Also checked with a Chicago police officer I know and a criminal defense lawyer in Cook County

The least likely to give a fuck about the rules. IL LE is effectively exempt from state gun laws
>>
File: missouri.jpg (708KB, 1067x809px) Image search: [Google]
missouri.jpg
708KB, 1067x809px
>>32147348
As a Missourian who has been working in Iowa for 2 years
Iowa fucking blows compared to Missouri
Like cities? Missouri has real ones instead of the tiny Iowa shit
Like lakes, hills, creeks, outdoorsy shit? Missouri in the ozarks is miles ahead
Gun laws? Iowa says no NFA anything except suppressors recently, and requires a permit to purchase handguns. Missouri has everything NFA allowed and no purchase permits at all.
>>
>>32150485
One in Oak Forest is called Eagle Sports Range. Can't collect your brass but steel is fine.
>>
>>32144458
Fuck your FOID, I live in Iowa right on the border with Illinois and every store in down checks IDs like crazy for ammo to make sure the Illinois people don't try to come get ammo without one
>>
>>32151938

>Bhutan

wat?
>>
File: j-peterman.png (354KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
j-peterman.png
354KB, 650x360px
>>32151938
>Burma
>>
>>32158790
fellow mascoutan here, is caseyvillegun club still charging 300+per year? and any other good places to shoot, i always just go to my buddys place in new memphis
>>
>>32160588
Missouri has garbage cities.
>>
go fuck yourself, illinois

sincerly, is wisbro

ps fuck you illinois
>>
>>32148129
This is false.
>>
>>32144567
welp....

> No AR, AK, or other "non sporting" semi autos allowed period in cook county.
> Legal weapons for ownership (Handguns in this case) must not accept "extended" magazines of more than ten rounds.
> Once you get through the laws, the only guns you can have reliably inside of Cook are Lever guns, Revolvers, 1911s, and sxs/ou 12 gauge
>>
File: IllinoisConstitution.png (856KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
IllinoisConstitution.png
856KB, 1024x719px
Most of this state is godforsaken, strip-mall infested, consumerist suburban hell.

Rural areas are pretty though, areas that aren't just corn tend to be fairly scenic, especially in the south there's plenty of hills and whatnot.

Cook county needs to secede though.
>>
>>32161172
Indiana is basically Illinois without the baggage.
>>
>>32154139
>>32154167
fuck off, faggot. chimpcago public schools are nothing more than a daycare, especially now that they're all flooded with mexicans. i went to a public elementary school in chicago and didn't learn a thing. similar experience with a public high school in the suburbs that's ranked higher than the bulk of chicago high schools.

i don't know about the chicago elementary school, but i remember checking the salaries of the teachers in my high school and it was 50k+. pretty much anyone that was there a few years was making over 60k, with the highest earning ones hovering around 100k. that sure is a lot of money for glorified nannies with bullshit degrees.
>>
>>32153485
actually, a lot of police owned MGs are transferable pre-'86 guns

possible that IL PDs are buying transferable MGs from other departments, but that seems unlikely

the other possibility is that IL FFLs that deal in MGs are acquiring more transferable MGs, but again, that seems unlikely
>>
>>32148016
>Actually Wisconsin sounds like a great place, like during the winter you guys get actual real snow that piles up and stays on the ground longer than a couple weeks.

Fuck snow.
Especially when it gets so damn high you can't launch the fresh fall over the mound on the side of your drive way.
>>
>>32149627
This sign isn't real.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.