[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Force fag here. I've been depressed for about 4 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0233.jpg (121KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
121KB, 608x800px
Air Force fag here. I've been depressed for about 4 months and am contemplating suicide. What should I do? What is out there for me and what would they do if they found out?
>>
Please do not commit suicide. The chans are the last place to ask for advice on an issue like this, but I'll give you a typical answer. I recommend you reach out to friends and family members and consult professional help.
>>
>>32140358

Mate, you chain is actually there to help. Talk to a padre or a SNCO you trust and all will be well.
>>
>>32140358
what did you have before that you don't have now?

at least imagine doing something fun with your pay.
>>
>>32140568
The SNCOs in my Army platoon were one of the reasons we had four guys on suicide watch in two years. OP should talk to the Chaplain and no one else. The CoC will fist fuck him permanently if he tells them he's feeling suicidal
>>
>>32140568
>mate
This is the US military, they'll section 8 him out before he actually kills himself
>>
Nigger, you're in the goddamn Airforce! The fuck you got to be depressed about? Grab a straw, suck it the fuck up, and do your time. The contract ends eventually.
>>
>>32140762
Dumbass mentalhealth doesnt work that way.

OP fuck your CoC, go to the chaplain or mental health.
>>
>>32140358
patton would have told you to fuck off and hang yourself
>>
File: untitled33.png (49KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
untitled33.png
49KB, 220x229px
>>32140693
Seriously? how does this encourage folks to get help exactly? That is BAD shit.
>>
>>32140845
>how does this encourage folks to get help exactly?

It doesn't. That's not the idea. The idea is that if they've been given a section 8, the unstable person is no longer military personnel, so now the higher ups don't have to fill out a bunch of paperwork when the poor dumb bastard eats a 12 gauge on his ex-girlfriends front lawn.

Not their problem anymore.

They do the same thing with drug addicts. Give 'em the boot and let civilian law enforcement deal with them.
>>
C H A P L A I N

I've never personally heard of someone getting adsepped or anything for being depressed or suicidal, but if you're really worried about your command fucking you over, talking to the chaps should give you some legal protection. Plus it's part of their job.
>>
>>32140921

>Not their problem anymore.

*shakes head*. I have had depressed soldiers in my command and in some situation it was due to their duties. I went out of way to make sure they were looked after. Agree with the sentiment OP should talk to the Padre then. Hang in there Bro, we all have a cunty time.
>>
>>32140921
>eats a 12 gauge on his ex-girlfriends front lawn.
haha, can't happen to me because I don't have an ex

haha
>>
>>32141084
Had a couple in the Marines. Was Infantry. Some guys would get fapped out to work at the SMP or something if command liked them.

But if they find out your suicidal you will never pull a weapon again. Which means you can't even do Sentry Duty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.