[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically speaking, if I moved to NYC with my "assault"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: VH3j94N.jpg (724KB, 1200x1031px) Image search: [Google]
VH3j94N.jpg
724KB, 1200x1031px
Hypothetically speaking, if I moved to NYC with my "assault" weapons, but kept them completely out of sight and hidden, I would never be busted, right? With NYCs draconian gun laws, there's no way a bunch of cops can just knock on my door and ask to see if I have guns, right? Not that I'd let them in of course.
>>
>>32127191
Odds are you'd be ok. Nobody really gets pinched for that kind of stuff unless they commit some more severe crime. The risk is always there though. Having to stress about it and the lack of ever being able to use it are also things to consider. If you are gonna do it you definitely should not tell anyone about it. Loose lips sink ships.
>>
>>32127247
I'm not a criminal, but I blast someone in a HD situation, then I'd be pretty fucked at that point, right?
>>
You are completely screwed OP. NYPD has special assault gun scanners that seek out assault weapons that are against the rules of the state. Also there are as many cameras as London so you will be photographed in 360 degrees breaking the law
>>
>>32127311
Just tell the cops it was the nigger's gun and you wrestled it off of him before you shot him

You lose the gun though
>>
>>32127247
>>32127191
Yeah it happens a lot more than you think which infuriates the NYC and gun grabbers. Interstate 95 ain't called the Iron Pipeline for nothing, favorite route for 'gun smugglers'. Even though we have the Safe Passage provision in FOPA 1986 (aka the one that banned all MGs because NRA and Congress got sloppy) but libs don't care.

Just don't do this:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-arrest-3-people-loaded-handguns-holland-tunnel-article-1.2682095
>>
>>32127332
>salt gan zganner
Know more pl0x
>>
>>32127651
95 also good for moving drugs its just so convenient
>>
>>32127191
Sure thing OP, have lived in Brooklyn for 5 years now with my freedom arsenal locked in a crate. Just don't ever illegal CC here or open carry/carry a knife with clip visible. Stop and frisk is a real thing and NY cops are total shitfucks. Less then 4 months till I am free of this garbage filled city.
>>
>>32130314
I thought stop and frisk was a good thing that saved lives?
>>
>>32130375
You should be worried about all your rights, citizen, not just the 2nd
>>
File: 1479231044609.jpg (21KB, 400x400px)
1479231044609.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
why move to new york? - literal shithole

t.father- queens/rockaway, mother- bronx
>>
>>32130375
It's a hilarious violation of your civil rights but sure it probably gets an occasional shit stain run up when they're on the way to do something awful.
>>
>>32127191
Fuck you. If you are not going to follow the laws, then don't come to my city. It will make me sleep less soundly at night knowing there's an insane white idiot with military weapons out there who the police don't know about. Give up your guns that aren't used for hunting or stay the fuck away.
>>
>>32130424
If you can't behave yourself I'm going to eject your child from the game, ma'am.
>>
>>32127191
>Hypothetically speaking, if I moved to NYC with my "assault" weapons, but kept them completely out of sight and hidden, I would never be busted, right? With NYCs draconian gun laws, there's no way a bunch of cops can just knock on my door and ask to see if I have guns, right? Not that I'd let them in of course.

>I'm going to risk my life and freedom
>To live in NYC

Jamal and Raul aren't enough? You need Goldstein to cuck you too?
>>
Nobody is going to comment on OP's pic which had a guy put a magnifier on an RMR? Okay...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.