[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gun shows worth going to or is it all overpriced shit? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hukjkkhj.jpg (25KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
hukjkkhj.jpg
25KB, 300x201px
Are gun shows worth going to or is it all overpriced shit? There is a gun show in a couple of days near me at some big convention center. I'm noguns but I have $700-$1,000 for a CCW.
>>
File: image29948.jpg (193KB, 1112x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image29948.jpg
193KB, 1112x1080px
Can be worth it. Saw some good deals this past weekend and bought a spam can for a hunj. More than it used to go for but much cheaper than online if you can even find it.
>>
At worst you get to finger fuck a lot of guns to get an idea of what you want.
>>
>>32107637
This. Prices may or may not work in your favor, but you can hold almost anything, look through sites. Also, if you've never gone, go at least once. Then the memes will be relatable.
>>
>>32106928
They're ok as long as you don't have to pay a high entry fee. At worst you get no guns but a sack full of jerky. Better than sitting at home doing nothing at least.
>>
>>32107746
Mine is $9, which is pretty gay.
>>
Has anyone been to Crossroads of the west? Thinking of going this weekend, what kind of stuff do you usually see?
>>
>>32107780
are there any online coupons for entry? Mine has a steep fee if you dont have one
>>
>>32107813
yes and it's $1 off but I don't have a printer so fuck it, I guess.
>>
>>32106928
Got a brand new p226 with 3 mags for $649 at a gun show. You can get some good deals. And even if you don't buy anything it's still fun to look
>>
>>32107810

If the one you're referring to the ones typically held in Phoenix area and Tucson...Then there isn't much. Mostly it's small time sellers that don't have a large clientele or have a physical store. Make sure to carry at least some cash on you as the individual trying to sell their personal stash won't have a means to take a card. The second time I went there was a vendor selling range bags, another selling only ammo, some book vendors and several vendors with actual firearms which constituted half of the shops. The knife vendor was nice but didn't see why a guy selling shiny posters about animals had to be there. Saw a Galil style rifle there once but that was the only thing of interest the two times I went. It's not much but it could be a nice afternoon out.
>>
>>32106928
hampton roads convention center? worth it for pistols just make sure to price check, usually not many quality rifles
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.