[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here had parents who were the /bad guys/ >dad was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: Cuba-in-Angola.jpg (45KB, 560x343px) Image search: [Google]
Cuba-in-Angola.jpg
45KB, 560x343px
Anyone here had parents who were the /bad guys/
>dad was in angola
>cuban
>grand pa was in the navy
>cuban
Tfw daddy was baddy
>>
dad was in the bosnian serb army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QA-fNeoscQ
>>
>>32098080
I hope youre not muslim yourself
>>
>>32098109
of course im not filthy kebab|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
>>
>>32098124
Well youre alright in my book friend
>>
Great grandfather was general De Wet in the boer war and my other grand dad fought in afrika under the Italians he surrendered and got sent to South African prison camp.
>>
>>32098109
his nationality is Bosnian of Serbian ethnicity
>>
>>32099411
>implying the boers wern't the good guys
>>
>>32098080

>Bosnian Serb Army

Where was he deployed?
>>
>>32098039
My Cuban dad was in the Escambray rebellion as a rebel. He had close contacts with the CIA after he got to the US and they tried to get him to go to Africa. At the time Cuban troops entered places like Angola, Congo etc the CIA was bringing in Cuban exiles to fight them so literally the remnants of the Cuban civil war was imported to Africa. This was a long running secret war.
>>
My grandpa worked with a stolen Nazi to build the U2 and SR-71's oxygen suits.
>>
>>32098039
Uncle was in Angola with the Cubans

Grandpa was in Brigade 2506
>>
>>32098039
My father was officer in the polish peoples army in a miner/sapper company. Had to serve 300 days more than allowed due to the martial law and defected when he recieved yet another marching order a month after the end of his service.
>>
>>32099411
Boer were always the good guys.
>>
Not parents, but my father's dad was in the Italian army and got taken POW and my mom's dad joined the Blue Division
>>
>>32098039
Fellow cube
Grandpapy died flying a mig over Kazakhstan
>>
>>32099411
My great-grandfather was a rifleman in the Somerset Light Infantry during the Second Boer War.

He said that you quickly learned to look round cover rather than over it, as the Boers were remarkably good shots.
>>
File: 8225147842_f236f22ccd_k.jpg (874KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
8225147842_f236f22ccd_k.jpg
874KB, 2048x1360px
My dad used to smash student's heads in with wooden clubs when he was MP in Korea during dictatorship. One time he aimed his tear gas gun low just so the can hit someone's head.

My uncle said he killed 3 VC's in Vietnam.
>>
>>32098039
Grandfather: AA gun crew in WW2, shooting at american bombers
Father: laying mines on iron curtain

One day we will be on the winning side...
>>
Not really bad guys, but my grandfather was often heard to say that the worst year for the family business was the year the Brits came to liberate us, because they just took all the fish for themselves and left, but the Germans were really polite and paid for everything they needed, even built most of the roads here before the Brits came with their bothersome bombs and destroyed things and sunk several boats, leaving lots of people out of work and a way to provide for their families. The war was kind enough to people here, but the period after was pretty brutal.
>>
>>32101986
Denmark, Norway?
>>
>>32102067
Yep.
>>
>>32102212
Denmark, Norway?
>>
>>32098080
Пoмaжe Бoг

>>32098039
My dad was in bosnian serb army too. All our furniture and kitchen appliances came from Croatians fleeing our area. The old house is from dads muslim friend that gave it for safe keeping, along with a Golf 2 while he was in germany.
Paid good money too. Sometimes visits, sends us cards for Christmas, Slava, New Years...
>>
Wife's grandpa was SS and not the cool kind.
He only survived the Russians because he was in a hospital when his unit got their tattoos.
>>
>>32103247
Who's your patron saint?
>>
>>32103270
St. Marko
>>
I don't know if one could call them the bad guys but during the cold war a lot of my families male population served in the soviet army. We got a tanker, a mechanic, someone who drove around those ICBM trucks. Always fun to hear about their shenanigans they did with their equipment.
The unlce who was a tank driver has usualy the best stories.
>>
>great-grandpappy, a Czecho-Bohemian nicknamed Kraut Killer by his comrades
>commander of a Hellcat
>removed sauerkraut like nobody's business
>was in The Bulge
>had a huge black John Henry-esque loader that would unload the empty casings with one hand, and load fresh rounds with another
I regret not knowing the man before his passing.
>>
Grandfather fought for the government during the Dominican civil war, while the rest of the family supported the rebels. He was a college educated man and spoke English, so when the Americans landed he became an interpreter. The rest of the family told him to fuck off so the Americans took him back and gave him citizenship.
He never spoke about it until the day I left for basic training.

Powerful shit...
>>
Both grandpas were Wehrmacht, but i don't consider them bad guys.

Paternal gramps got his right shoulder fucked by shrapnel in Russia and was sent home in '44, but there was no home to return to. They had a nice Stadtvilla in Cologne before the war.

Maternal gramps was in a Russian POW camp and was sent home in '49 only to find out the French stole his motorbike from the chicken coop because some neighbor ratted him out.
>>
>>32098039
My granduncle joined the SS and my grandfather helped the Sicherheitsdienst finding jews, communists and the like

2/10 would not recommand helping Nazi's All things considered
>>
Great grandpa was in the federal army during the Mexican Revolution if that counts;
>>
File: 26.jpg (899KB, 1004x1041px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
899KB, 1004x1041px
>>32098039
My dad fought against your dad, funny too think how much has changed in 35 years.
>>
grand father and uncle were both waffen ss
>>
>>32103349
Doesnt sound like a bad guy. Also Hellcats get my dick hard
>>
My grandpa died at Auschwitz. He fell out of the guard tower.
>>
File: M18-Hellcat-wiesloch-19450401.jpg (64KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
M18-Hellcat-wiesloch-19450401.jpg
64KB, 800x437px
>>32103796
Welp, looks like my tarded ass managed to miss the point of the fucking thread. Sorry about that.

Also, yes. Hellcats are Bestcats.
>>
>>32098039
>Father was a soviet sent to vietnam to help NVA shoot down american aircraft.
>and how to use the russian anti-air launchers.

Never talked much about it.
>>
>>32104274
Probably because he spent a lot of his time living it up, nuts deep in gash.

Not the sort of thing you can tell you son.
>>
File: 1479437922534.gif (3MB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
1479437922534.gif
3MB, 420x235px
>>32101959
reminded me of this
>>
>>32098109
are you fucking retarded
>>
yet another bosnian serb lol, hoping for a croat+serb blanda upp in the near future so we can peacefully relocate the goatfuckers so we can have homo christian orgies all day every day

>cue that one neđo kostić song and his lelworthy croat wikipedia article
>>
>>32098039
grand dad was a concentration camp guard, then an anti-communist partisan for 5 years, then a prisoner doing hard labor for another 5 before being pardoned.
Mom used to tell me that he died of a bad heart when one day on the street they lived there was a break-in into a neighbour's house, and the communist police caught the thief and brought him back to the scene for a "re-enactment" but he was so badly beaten that his pants were all shit and pissed and gramps probably had flashbacks of his own share of "funny time"; he died that night of a heart attack; it always stroke a chord with me RIP gramps
>>
Eh, I live in the US south, you fucking tell me.
>>
>>32098039
Don't know if this counts

Dad was in the Gurkha's he said he use to help train para troopers and the SAS

I think he use to be the enemy team when the SAS or paratroopers use to train
>>
>>32104406
>implying the south was bad
>>
>>32104564

I hear we invented slavery and were the only ones to ever enslave anyone. We also tried to force slavery on the peaceful north.
>>
>>32098039
My cousin's grandpa was a German pilot in WW2
>>
>>32104918
>northern propoganda,
The jewnion didnt want us to have state rights
>>
>>32098039
A lot of my dads relatives were German soldiers in WWII. My grandpa's cousin was killed on the Eastern Front. My great-grandpa was in the gulag because he was an admin person in a waffen-ss division. My grandpa's uncle was an engineer in the German navy and I have his sword actually but the Americans broke the blade off after the war. My grandpa was in the Hitler-Youth and shot at airplanes with an AA gun. Pretty sad but interesting history in my family.
>>
>>32098109

>Bosnian Serb

>Mudslime

Wow, you're stupid.
>>
>>32098039
>My grandfather from my mother's side, had a brother, he was an officer in the Royal Hungarian Army. I think he was the leader of an mg section. He survived the Eastern front, but he got POW and he had survive Siberia.
>>
>live with parents
>daddy wants me to get a job and get out
>barricade myself in my room with my dakis, guns, and over 4000 rounds of ammo
>holding the dogs as hostages
>minifridge and microwave for my tendies and chocolate milk
>daddy was the bad guy
>>
>>32103805
Now way! My great grandpa died in Auschwitz when a fellow guard fell on him.
>>
File: IMG_4683.jpg (190KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4683.jpg
190KB, 680x450px
>>32098039
Not parents but I had an Uncle on my moms side who was With the commie guerrillas in El Salvador while I had an uncle on my dads side who was running amok with the death squads around the same time.

Theres a chance they fought each other at some point.

>real question here, which one was the bad guy?
>>
Grandparents on mother's side smuggled gas to the serbs in the 90s and made a buttload of money.
One of their grandparents was an officer/photographer in both Balkan wars and WW1 and fought for Bulgaria.
Grandfather on my father's side was a border guard, his father was killed in 1945 by the communists.
>>
File: grampa died at auschwitz.png (79KB, 1122x629px) Image search: [Google]
grampa died at auschwitz.png
79KB, 1122x629px
>>32106363
Did he hit anybody on the way down...?
>>
>>32105295
Lol
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.