[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sort these in priority order with a why (note - none of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BulgarianMak.jpg (116KB, 557x480px) Image search: [Google]
BulgarianMak.jpg
116KB, 557x480px
Sort these in priority order with a why (note - none of these have any direct application to my life):

* Get a gun and go to range once a week
* Learn to draw passably
* Learn guitar
* Get a motorcycle and ride it
* Get a project car / do pointless (invisible) shit to current car
* Get better at job that already takes up ALL free time during week
* Write in

Keep it under $5000 / year.

Working out not on list because given.
>>
>>32097995
>>>/adv/
>>
Riding a motorcycle has been the most life altering experience for me, as long as your okay with risk and getting out of your comfort zone a bit.
>>
>>32097995

>Nigger can't greentext.

Lol.
>>
>>32098038

>shiggy diggy mah niggy

>>32098016

I know, but they are completely useless. /k/,/o/, and /diy/ are about the only not-useless boards. Maybe /tg/ too.
>>
work, motorbike, gun is doing pretty nicely over here, anon.

aircraft mechanic, triumph speedmaster and a list of guns.
>>
>>32097995
>get gun and go to range
>get better at job
>learn to draw
>learn guitar
>project car
>anything
>motorcycle

Can't do anything if you got murdered and raped cause you didn't have a gun.
As a man your job is essential.
Drawing is a fun, cheap hobby, as is guitar to a lesser extent.
Working on cars is a pretty large endeavor and unless you know a lot about it it could be a waste of time and money. If you already work on cars or something then it probably wouldn't need to be on the list.
Motorcycles are for the insane, but it's your life.
>>
>>32098027
>>32098062

Do you guys wear full gear? Being crippled would suck.

>>32098115

>Can't do anything if you got murdered and raped cause you didn't have a gun.

But let's be honest. It's actually funny, because countries where you need a gun, you can't have one. Well, in the US, if you live in a place where you need one, you can't afford one. The irony. Not you in particular obviously, generic "you".

Anyway, is there a difference between Arsenal and Century Bulg Maks? Do they all come from the same factory?
>>
>>32098157
I'd say I wear more gear than most, but not power ranger levels. You can get crippled falling down your steps.
>>
>>32097995
I think you should pay a drifter to smash your skull in with a large and heavy rock. Why niggers intentionally post off topic shit I'll never understand.
>>
>>32097995
Depends on your car. I'm going to get new wheels soon and then a stage 1 tune. I'll probably leave it at that because I don't want to make it louder or go big turbo.

I have a guitar that I want to start playing. I never learned how, I just bought it a long time ago. I only want to start playing it because I have had some ideas for music that I want to create. I wouldn't do it for the sake of knowing how to play guitar.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.