[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys the FBI showed up at my work because I was moving my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nk7WJhQ.jpg
17KB, 270x320px
Hey guys the FBI showed up at my work because I was moving my ammo (lots of ammo in cans and creates like 7n6) and some neighbors called them. They interviewed me and tried to get consent to search my house. I told them no and they ended the interview right there. They said I wasn't a suspect any crime but would not tell me if I am under investigation. Should I be concerned? Should I seek legal consul? Also they told me I wasn't going to be put on a no fly list when asked but how can I tell if they are lying?
>>
https://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
>>
>>32094513
thank you. I'm real pissed off at my liberal cuck neighbors but I'm even more pissed off I'm being investigated for owning fucking ammo cans and crates.
>>
>>32094513
>Note: you cannot use the eFOIA Form to submit a Privacy Act Request about yourself or another living person.

Useless.
>>
>>32094548
What? Is using snail mail or a fax machine too much of a hassle for you?
>>
>>32094492
Sue your neighbors for harassment.
>>
>>32094492
Time to rent a boat, OP. Make sure to take out extra marine insurance.
>>
>>32094572
I'm assuming this also applies to any FOIA

>>32094578
Can I without it being thrown out for frivolity? I just got to find out which faggot did it.

Is this fucking common? How often does the FBI do ammo checks?
>>
Honestly its kinda your fault. You should know not everyone LOVESGUNS, so you shouldn't advertise that you are hoarding ammo/weapon. Next time you have to move shit, put it in bags or just throw a sheet over it so nobody gives a shit. Literally solves all problems.
>>
>>32094611

Kill yourself.
>>
>>32094607
Fuck if I know. Pay the lawyer his hundred bucks for a consultation.

>>32094611
Faggots and trannies and illegals can flaunt it but not hasfunz, huh? How about fuck you.
>>
>>32094607
>I'm assuming this also applies to any FOIA
Your reading comprehension a shit. It's literally the next sentence.
>Please use the U.S. Department of Justice Certification of Identity Form DOJ-361.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/u-s-department-of-justice-form-361-certification-of-identity.pdf/view
>>
>>32094611
I know. All I wanted to do was move my shit. Fuck me right? Time for the FBI to harass me at work because some soccer moms think I have too much ammo.
>>
>>32094645
Its not about principle, its about fact. If libtard neighbors see you have an ammo stockpile, they will call feds. Feds will investigate and do whatever the hell they do. Possibly nothing.

You can avoid this by being SLIGHTLY discrete about it. This is a fact.
>>
>>32094655
Report them to CPS for having too many dildos (note: this does not require them to have dildos).
>>
>>32094492
Is this real?
>>
>>32094492
Where do you live? I'm in SoCal but my neighbors are still friendly after seeing me carry a K31 in the open to my car.
>>
>>32094682
Arkansas. A lot of my neighbors are transplants from California and middle easterner refugees. I know one of them was staring at my care while I loaded up but thought he was just being noisy. I'm just curious if the FBI is going to fuck my right to free travel.
>>
>>32094711
What did you tell them in the interview?
>>
>>32094851
They asked what was it I replied ammo, they asked if I had illegal guns or explosives, I don't and told them so.
>>
>>32094492
What did they say EXACTLY? I remember hearing about a technique thieves use to case a house for potential burglary. They come knocking on your door posing as FBI agents and eventually ask to come in. Then they'll look for any valuables to steal later, or just straight up rob you then and there while you're distracted. The fact that they ended the interview immediately after you refused to let them in is kind of suspicious. Did they specifically say they were there because of the ammo? What kind of questions did they ask?
>>
File: 3Nr1C2z.png (241KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
3Nr1C2z.png
241KB, 1280x926px
>>32094492
>female
>>
>>32094492
I'm suspicious, op. Your neighbor lied or you are. The fbi or any agency for that matter isn't going to pay you a visit because someone reports you moving large containers of ammo or guns. I store my guns in crates. If I were to move my inventory from my house people would be like woah, and calling the local pd would be the norm over the freaking fbi. The fbi being interested in a hearsay tip off? Mmmmm...no, op this doesn't add up. What you're claiming is hearsay and the fact that the batf wasn't talking to you and the fbi is? Sorry op but you're not telling us the truth. Did you buy multiple of the same guns? Still, why would the atf not talk to you first? If you did nothing wrong, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Plus after its all said and done you can get your neighbor on federal charges for bullshitting his way into this problem of yours.
>>
>>32094898
What guns I owned
Why do I own guns
How much ammo do I own
Do I own- Automatics,explosives,grenades
Who I worked for
If I knew any coworkers that could be terrorists
Who did I leave the ammo with
Where was I from
How long have I had my current job.

They gave me their cards, I'll call the local FBI office to see if they really work there.
>>
>>32094917
"appear"
>>
>>32094929
>huh this guy is dealing with some bullshit
>not fucking possible, he must be in the wrong somehow
nice mentality there fuckboy
>>
>>32094929
I asked them why this isn't an ATF issue and they said it was because I'm a government employee and because they are part of some anti terror section.

Why the fuck would I be making shit up? Epic laffs on /k/?
>>
>>32094678
Again, is this real? I have legal advice possibly, but this doesn't sound real.
>>
>>32094969
Yes it's fucking real. I'm also in disbelief. Now I have to worry about my coworkers looking at me funny after thanksgiving.
>>
>>32094940
If you said anything at all, you've violated the first rule of talking to the gubberment: Shut the Fuck Up.

You must know that your refusal to answer any questions can't be held against you, by law. Not that it won't in reality, however. But if you open your mouth a fraction of an inch, your foot will easily fit there.
>>
>>32094711
Chances are, they already have.
>>
>>32094548
Im gonna take a wild guess and say that they dont give out documents regarding ongoing investigations either...
>>
File: High Level.jpg (84KB, 480x646px) Image search: [Google]
High Level.jpg
84KB, 480x646px
>>32094611

What a faggot.
>>
>>32094492
Should have invited the fbi agents in for netflix and chill
>>
>>32094955
Clearly you can't think.
>>
>>32094645
>Faggots and trannies and illegals can flaunt it but not hasfunz, huh? How about fuck you.

Yeah and sometimes when they flaunt it they get killed. "How about fuck you" is the same sort of attitude I get from a feminist when she said "well I shouldn't HAVE to watch what I wear anywhere I go!" No, you shouldn't, but you DO, and ignoring it "because you shouldn't have to" is fucking stupid.
>>
File: The Price Is Nein.jpg (41KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
The Price Is Nein.jpg
41KB, 163x240px
>>32094711
>the Californian infection has made it to Dixie

God fucking dammit.

We need to build a wall around every county in that state that touches the pacific ocean, and then turn off the water. Have machine gun nests every hundred meters to pick off the ones that try to flee.
>>
>>32094992
This>>32094993

Should not have even talked to them. They're just federal cops. You still have rights to an attorney.

Since the government is trying to fuck you in the ass, may not even have to pay. ACLU or other organizations might do it for free. Or even a red blooded American lawyer might do it for free.

Don't give the bastards 1 inch.
>>
>>32094966
If you don't have anything to hide this will get resolved, no?
>>
>>32094548
So then have someone else do it for you.

>>32094492
The FBI will absolutely NOT tell you if you are under investigation for anything as it would undermine their case.
>>
File: Agent Cooper.jpg (145KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Agent Cooper.jpg
145KB, 500x374px
>>32094492
They did nothing.

>tfw FBI agents are protectors of the Union
>tfw FBI agents only scare /k/ommandos away because they want to protect the Constitution
>tfw FBI agents come over to /k/ommandos' homes so that they will have stories to tell later on
>tfw FBI agents are lonely and misunderstood
>tfw /k/ommandos vilify
>tfw /k/ommandos shun a misunderstood government employee that only wanted some human contact
>tfw an FBI agent goes home alone and in pain
>>
File: zvvmvm.jpg (10KB, 450x297px) Image search: [Google]
zvvmvm.jpg
10KB, 450x297px
>>32095062
>the I don't give a shit

Suck it Fed.
>>
>be FBI agent stationed in Arkansas
>get several tips from concerned refugees about a crazed neighbor
>guy is heard shouting various Islamophobic obscenities in his house, and carving up pigs in his driveway
>neighbor says he bought loads of ammo so he could "remove kebab"
Sounds like a /k/ommando in all honesty.
>>
>>32094492
>I bend over for the government: the thread
Did you even fight back?
>>32094578
Do this at least
>>
>>32095038
This
>>
>>32094917
"appears to be female"
I only opened this thread because I saw Prunus Girl
>>
File: 0yXEk0c.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0yXEk0c.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>32094492
Don't talk to law enforcement, EVER. Always tell them to make all inquiries in writing for your lawyer. This in effect invokes your 5th amendment privileges, and they will most likely give up. Cops are legally obligated to lie and do so to wring you of any intel so just shut them down and avoid them at all costs. If you're charged with something you will know, but talking will NEVER help you.

If you don't have a lawyer it would be a good idea to get one on retainer, but it's not necessary if you're a poorfag. You can also hire a lawyer for just legal coaching at a discount.

Also you're now on a watch list.
>>
>>32095596
>Female on /k/

Pool is closed.
>>
>>32094676
This! They tried to take what you love, take what they love.
>>
File: skinwalkers.png (71KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalkers.png
71KB, 1000x700px
>>32095062
>>
>>32094891
>Not having illegal guns and explosives and just lying about it

Faggot
>>
>>32094492
Don't worry. The Feds saved this post and put it in your file. They know.
>>
>>32094940
>>32094492
OP bends over and shows government agents how wide his asshole extends, the post

>if I just explain how I'm innocent that will help me!

if anyone sincerely believes this then you're fucking retarded. the more you talk the more they know and the more they'll investigate you
>>
>>32094492
Make an anymous call about domestic violence at their residence. One of them might have to go to jail. They want to play that game.... play it back
>>
>>32095921
Yeah OP, you're already in shit with the FBI, might as well get in shit with the local authorities and community at large by reporting a false crime.
>>
>>32095062
This makes me think that the FBI, NSA and the likes probably has some sort of internal forum/mongolian art web 2.0 page and that ther probably is the exact mirror of our shitposting going on there.

>ITT: Stupid gunowners
>ITT:pictures we got from the new scanners
>ITT: naked pics form women the NSA recommends
>ITT: is 9mm or .45 the better service round?
>ITT: Why does X get body armor?
>ITT: Homeland Security stole our jobs! t. CIA
>>
>>32095970
It's not false if it's possible and kids love lying to authorities.
>>
>>32094929
you obviously missed the part about his neighbors
>>
>>32095970
Hey man. Maybe they were arguing a little too loudly. I was concerned.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>32094966
>Why the fuck would I be making shit up?

Is this a serious question? I can't tell.
>>
>>32095605
This. All of this.
>>
>>32096079
shit. tripped.
>>
>>32096079

>ITT: I got caught swiping auto sears from the armorer's storage. What do?
>>
FBI harassing law abiding Americans with pointless shit but can't be assed to investigate politic corruption and elite pedo rings.

I would have told them to fuck themselves.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.