[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowe Bergdahl is the most /k/ guy in history >Washed out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: kpersonified.jpg (94KB, 850x768px) Image search: [Google]
kpersonified.jpg
94KB, 850x768px
Bowe Bergdahl is the most /k/ guy in history

>Washed out of Coast Guard boot camp
>Thought he was a total badass
>Thought Bushido was real
>"I'm totally SF material"
>"I know better than my commander"
>"E3s know everything about war, none of these officers know what they're doing"
>"I know, I'll walk from my firebase to the FOB to make a General talk to me about how this one major sucks"
>"Oh, those Taliban won't find me, I'm too bada- oops"
>>
How does a person like this even become an NCO in an American infantry regiment, let alone a senior NCO. I mean I've met plenty who are terrible people, and dickbags, but I don't think I've ever met any that have the wrong personality, character, mindset and temperament to be a good soldier. This guy seemed to be lacking all of that. How did he ever make it beyond private?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>32094566
Apparently it was a retroactive promotion for time served while being a POW.

>I'd like to go AWOL for a few years and get promoted...
>>
>>32094566
>implying incompetence prohibits one from thriving in the US Army
>>
>"I'm totally SF material"
>failed coast guard boot camp

lmao
>>
>>32094566
You're promoted with your peers if you're a POW.
>>
>>32093761
He didn't try to hide from Terry. He went out looking to join them. He wanted to be SF so he could help the enemy.
>>
no one would be criticizing him if he was a black woman
>>
Throughout the Serial podcast, they never quite state it directly, but I am sure he was a weeaboo as well.
>>
>>32094566
E-5 is a junior NCO, you can reach E-4 through automatic promotions
>>
>>32093761

Fuck this guy. He caused people I knew to die.

Sgt. Evan Vela, did nothing wrong.
>>
>>32094681
This, while it's easy as cake to get to E-4, E-5 is reserved for people that really put in the effort to get there and political favorites who want to be SGT and power trip.
>>
>>32096357
Oh and Chaplains.
Can't forget that.
>>
File: 1449786648614.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1449786648614.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>32093761

>people actually fucking died because of this shitstain
>>
>>32096357
>E-5 is reserved for people that really put in the effort to get there

I found the post 2009 enlistee.
>>
>>32094566
>>32093761
poor guy was probably raped when he was kidnapped

yeah he was a bit weired just give him a break
>>
>>32096107
lol I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>32097238
Nope. No American soldiers died in the search for Bergdahl. MSgt Mark Allen was wounded in the head, along with several others with lighter wounds, in Kushamond, but miraculously the search somehow didn't lead to American deaths, even with how rushed it was. The six who get mentioned as dying because of him were on other missions. There might have been a mention of Bergdahl, a "Oh, and keep your eyes out for him" kind of thing, but were not actually search and rescue missions. They quickly realized he was in Pakistan.
>>
>>32096268
>He caused people I knew to die.
If you actually fucking listened to the podcast instead of shitposting on the internet you'd know this is complete bullshit.
>>
>>32098899
It's shitposting. Sgt Vela's in Leavenworth for murder.
>>
>>32093761
I'm fucking certain he was going out to score drugs from the Afghans.
>>
He was B-Co 2/58 at basic, I was A-co.

It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>32093761
Im sorry, no further comment at this time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.