[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking at buying a new set of eyepro/shades and need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm looking at buying a new set of eyepro/shades and need some opinions...
I want to get a set of Oakley frames with their Prizm shooting lens, but which frame has the most replacement lenses available for it currently? I'm thinking the Flak 2.0 XL, but how well do those for under earpro? (I'm worried about how well it seals) And I don't really like MFrames because I want to wear them also not at the range... And general shooting safety equipment thread. Talk about earpro/earpro/stories of people doing stupid shot related to safety.
>>
>>32092558
>Oakley's

Another choad is born.
>>
>>32092569
And a prick is present, would you look at that?
>>
>>32092558
To be fair, the SI M-Frames don't look too bad. The black ones don't look gaudy and since the lens shape is different, they don't look like the standard M-Frames almost at all. They fit really well under electronic earpro and helmets too.

$40 a lens is too damn expensive though.
>>
>>32092558
i think the arms on the flak are too thick and triangular to fit comfortably under earpro. However, it might be different if youre wearing something with thick gel cups, i use howard leight lopros which have thin cups.
>>
>>32092619
Better a prick than a criminal.
>>
>>32092715

>certain sunglasses make you a criminal

holy fucking shit nigger fuck off with your prejudice
>>
>>32092675
Are you talking the 2, or the 3? Or that new Alpha stuff?

>>32092692
I'm still trying to mine my resources because my supply chain won't buy us Peltors, but I'm just using the Impact Pro phones, so no gel
>>
>>32092619
Oakleys are "try hard": the glasses
>>32092724
He's not me. That doesn't even make sense to me either.
>>
>>32092729
I've got the 3's. Helps that the fit my face pretty well and they cover all my vision.
>>
>>32092907
I was hoping to find a pair of frames that would be not ridiculous looking off the range too... But looks like I might just have to go those.

Anyone have the whole alpha set up? Feel like it's worth it?
>>
Any good options for prescription ballistic glasses?
>>
wiley x is another option.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.