[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How this person is using their index finger, is this a meme among

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: finger_meming.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
finger_meming.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
How this person is using their index finger, is this a meme among gun owners/nuts?
>>
>>32090705
Quality Trolling Post, Friend! All Below This Line Have Been Trollead!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>32090705
That's how I hold my 1911 before I squeeze the trigger.

>>32090712
KYS
>>
>>32090720

Wouldn't you want your finger on the trigger before you try squeezing it?
>>
>>32090725
Two answers:

1. Autistic answer: No. As I squeeze, my finger is guided to the trigger by way of the initial position of my finger and the shapes and angles of the firearm. Perhaps this only applies to my firearms.

2. That's obviously implied; you can't squeeze metal that's not the trigger and expect the gun to shoot.

I gave you two because I don't know if you're trolling or stupid. These account for both cases.
>>
>>32090725
Probably. But if you're using a Type 94 it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>32090705
I think it's called disciplining the trigger.
>>
>>32090705
Could you at the very least try to make semi-decent bait?
>>
>>32090741
Kek
>>
I know I'm high but not THIS high.
>>
>>32090740

So every time you squeeze the trigger, you make a fake gun hand position, and by squeezing, your finger slides into the trigger and the gun goes boom boom?
>>
>>32090757
Its so you don't accidentally discharge the weapon into yourself or the guy next to you.
>>
File: 1426771422401.jpg (265KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1426771422401.jpg
265KB, 1000x1000px
>>32090740
>you can't squeeze metal that's not the trigger and expect the gun to shoot.

I'm sure Ian knows some guns with which you can.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.