[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun show stories? Last week I went to a gun show that was held

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 44

File: dj4jicd3jzhckra8bemy.jpg (52KB, 652x365px) Image search: [Google]
dj4jicd3jzhckra8bemy.jpg
52KB, 652x365px
Gun show stories?

Last week I went to a gun show that was held locally.

>walking around asking if I can see a few guns that I've never had the chance to hold
>everyone says yes and lets me fondle their guns
>get to one, SCAR chambered in 308 in great condition for $900
>did a full check on it, everything was good
>the guy lets me think about it for a few minutes, he can see that I'm perspiring
>comes back and says "well?" in an impatient tone
>"I'd love to, but I don't have the cash right now-"
>he takes it from my hands and places it on the table
>does an about face (seriously) and walks away without saying a word
>I was going to say that I can go get some if he would wait a few minutes
>"fucking whatever asshole" as I walk away

>later that day
>come to one of the most fuddish fudds that I have ever been unlucky enough to see
>dude is still selling anti obama/biden '08 bumper stickers
>but he's got a 1903 in beautiful shape
>he lets me hold it
>"educates" me about it
>'you know, the commie seven point six two rimmed bullet was designed so that if the commies ever captured Americans in WW2 they would be able to use our Springfield 1903 ammo in their guns'
>try not to giggle as I say thanks and give him back the rifle

These threads are usually entertaining, so lets get one going since its been awhile.
>>
Bumping, that's a pretty funny story OP, I just never want to pay the entrance fee for these to hear a lot of fuddlore and bzzzrtt
>>
>>32089302
I'm not going to one again unless i need some ammo or jerky.
>>
>>32089282

*TASER SOUND*
>>
>>32089334
One of the guys was acting like he was going to lunge over the table and taze people, I told him not to do it to me as I passed. I'm fucking done with the shows.
>>
>>32089282
>$900 Scar
Imma have to call bullshit OP. If it was real you could have easily flipped that for $2300 easy.
Post a pic of your guns with time stamp to at least prove you are not a noguns eurofag trying to fit in.
>>
>>32089379
>creating a thread on an anonymous mongolian art page to "fit in"
>>
>>32089379
No?
>>
>>32089379
Why isn't anyone allowed to have fun
>>
>>32089334
I love it when the try it on their hand and tweak out.
>>
>>32089282
Lookie loos are trash and should be gassed
>>
>>32089334
>>32089359
wat?
>>
>>32089446
If there was something I wanted I would have bought it, can't buy it without feeling it first.
>>
>>32089464
One time a guy at one of the tazer booths was being an autist acting like he was going to taze people as they walked by, I told him not to do it to me and he didn't.
>>
File: Shake.gif (1MB, 260x146px)
Shake.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>32089282
ive been to a couple, there is always some dude who has a shit ton of Nazi stuff but doesn't sell any.

>"You are selling any of it?"
>"No."
>"Do you have anything other than Nazi stuff?"
>"No."
*stares uncomfortably*
>>
>>32089282
>went to a gun show two weeks ago
>thought about getting a Security-Six but since I live in a different state figured I wouldn't come out ahead after the transfer and shipping fees
>bought some ammo
>entered into a raffle for 9mm ammo
>no jerky vendor
>none of the taser vendors firing off their products
>beginning to wonder if /k/ just exaggerates the prevalence of either
>>
>>32089532
Depends on the show, some times its fine, other times its terrible.
>>
>>32089510
Kek dude why are those fuckers always there??
>>
>go to gun show
>see that entry fee is 10$
>leave
>>
>go to gun show
>look for cz75
>overpay for cz75 sp01
>think weren't regular b models $400 a year ago?
>CZ ends up being a jammomatic piece of shit.

Only time I ever actually bought a gun at one of them.
>>
>>32089282
First gun show I've ever been to was at an armory in the most fuddiest town in my state. I had the day off and I had never been to one so I was like why not. I made the "mistake" of asking a guy if he had any sight tools for an ak. After he said no I then asked if he had any mags. Then he chuckled and called me a "commy bastard". I looked up and gave him a strange look and noticed his vietnam vet hat. Fuck.
>>
Any NC fags in here? Past few gun shows the regular Jerkey guy with all the obscure shit hasn't been to any of them. Is he dead?
>>
File: 1479268916861.png (228KB, 1192x830px)
1479268916861.png
228KB, 1192x830px
>gun show this weekend at the armory in philly
>text girl in charge of work schedule if anyone can cover for me
>oh sorry anon we're short this week but you can check with soandso
>she doesn't respond when I ask if she can cover
>whenever someone else needs off, they either come begging me or they just get off anyway

m-maybe I can get off early...
>>
>watched a dude buy a C39V2 for 1300
>>
>>32089693
What was wrong with it?
Typically jam o matic Cz 75 or baby eagles are due to shooters teacuping the mags.
>>
>>32090198
>teacuping the mags
Not that anon but please explain.
>>
>>32090178
Call in sick.
>>
>>32090212
Putting your off hand on the bottom of the magazine like they do in 80's buddy cop movies. Forces the magazine farther into the action than it should be.
>>
File: 1479485433314.jpg (182KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1479485433314.jpg
182KB, 1440x810px
>>32090228
I did once and they told me I needed someone to cover for me, so I walked in sick as a dog and was told "oh wow you look bad!'. But the thing is, I work in the fucking pharmacy, I'd think they'd beg you to fuck off if you're sick in a place where you have to handle pills.

But, no.
>>
>>32090198
I got stovepipes and then eventually double feeds. 500+ rounds and the gun got progressively worse. New mecgar and factory mags. No teacupping I shoot handguns thumbs forward, also your gun or mag is shit if it jams because of teacupping
>>
>>32089446
So fuckin what it's a gun show, people go there to show their guns. If someone wants to handle the guns and they ask permission and the guy or gal who owns them is cool with it then there's no problem
>>
>>32090281
Forgot to mention extractor was broke and recoil spring was put out of spec or something. Replaced them and sold it. Other nitpick was that the finish was laughably easy to scratch (but not as bad as my sig p228), Couldn't shoot steel cased or aluminum ammo, and I didn't really know this at the time but the trigger was mediocre for all the hype (creepy as fuck in double or single action) will probably buy a b model though because I'm dumb and waste money
>>
>>32089510
>>32089596
recruiting
>>
Gun show prices have gotten insane here in eastern PA. Local places have better prices and online kills both as far as value goes.
>>
>>32089532
No jerky? dude you got screwed. You need a good ol' Texas gunshow.
>heres your jerky, grenade launcher, sbr, and tax stamp sir.
better set up some paperwork first tho
>>
>>32090324
I honestly think you got a lemon or a poorly maintained gun.
(Hence why it was for sale)

If the extractor and spring were worn out, that's a good sign it was not cared for.

I have 5,147rds though my sp-01 and have never had any strove pipes.
>>
Am I the only one that sees fudge lady almost as much as jerky guy? Nobody ever mentions her and that shit is delicious.
>>
>>32089282
>going to a gunshow in my city
>Notice a group of strange gender indeterminate people with dyed hair and signs yelling by the entrance to auditorium
>As I get closer to entrance I draw their ire
>Words like "racist" "rape enabler" and "skittles" hit my feelings like tiny machine gun fire
>One separates from the herd and begins berating me for taking advantage of the "gun show loophole" and that everyone is murderer when anyone can buy a gun
>Ask him/her/it to go in and buy one if it's so easy
>He tells the herd that he'll buy one to show the weakness of America's gun control policy and also for the gaggle to burn in protest
>Zer enters the auditorium while the crowd jeers
>I wait in the refreshment stand eating the free crablegs and browsing r9k
>See the gender neutral political extremist emerge 15 minutes later
>its empty handed
>Ask where xirs gun is
>"they wouldn't sell me a gun because of racism"
>Zhes white
>>
>>32090449
We always have at least one fudge/home made candy lady at our shows. Honestly she always has the best table out of all of them
>>
>>32090375
>hence why
>>
>>32090457
>things that never happened
>>
>>32090178
>>gun show this weekend at the armory in philly
>>text girl in charge of work schedule if anyone can cover for me
>>oh sorry anon we're short this week but you can check with soandso
>>she doesn't respond when I ask if she can cover
>>whenever someone else needs off, they either come begging me or they just get off anyway

>Girl in charge of work
>Asking a female coworker for help
>Hurr why do they always ask for favours but never reciprocate?

Redpill: women are terrible people to everyone but men they're attracted to, their children, and their vagina clan in that order. Also in most cases they a net drain on the economy, dead weight that simply takes up space and funding a man could use to be an actual asset.

>Inb4 Hurr muh /pol/ muh virgin muh soggy knee

Anyone who's been around and isn't scared of their own observations and thoughts will realize this.
>>
>>32089282
>Be me, 2011.
>Checking out nothing special kar98.
>ask owner about it. old nam-zombie asshole, type.
"Son, you can't afford this rifle."
>Fucking really, cunt? Don't judge what I can afford, nigger.
>Obviously pissed, keep moving.
>End up finding sweet deal on pistol for my friend.

Fucking cunt wanted 4,000 for a beat to fuck bolt rifle...

>America needs a kick in the pants...
>>
>>32090514
>Everything I didn't see didn't happen

Explain fallen trees than smartass
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (637KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
637KB, 240x180px
>>32090187
>>
>>32089334
>At flea market
>Come across a last-ditch Arisaka at some guys booth
>Inspecting it because it's an interesting piece of history and the mum is intact
>Suddenly *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*
>Jump and almost spill my spaghetti
>Put the rifle down carefully and walk out.
Are the rear sights on those things supposed to be that fucked up? It looked like someone filed it down really roughly and then slapped it onto the gun.
>>
>>32089282
>Going to gunshow with friendo.
protestors.bat.
>Freindo is obviously worried, I try to stay cool.
>Someone yells shit as we walk by.
>I say "Beat feet, dude." and keep walking.
Braindamage.avi
>Out of nowhere get hit so hard that the song "Close to you" by the carpenters pops into my head.
>I'm disoriented, friendo is shocked. security swarms on us like flies to fresh shit. Never find out who or what hit me, but scared cause went full carpenters...

>Go into gunshow, buy shit we don't need. and go home.
>>
>>32090529
Similar experience, I was at a gun shop in PA looking at a Irish Lee Enfield for like $1000.
As I hand the rifle back after hearing the price tag, he says something under his breath like
"That's the nicest/most expensive gun you'll ever hold"
tfw a have a fully matching 1944 Sauer & Sohn Kar98K in pristine condition
tfw the enfield had a sewer pipe bore
tfw the enfield was unmatching
tfw I bought my matching SMLE for $300
>>
>>32090571
On last ditch ones yea probably right
>>
>>32089645
>Go to your post
>See that the $10 is 10$
>Leave
>>
>>32090237
Pull the OSHA card and tell them you don't feel safe coming into work while sick.
>>
>>32090457
>MFW you're a massive faggot because the trans community carries like a tryhard League player.
>>
>>32090694
Kek. So many Euroshits trying to fit in these days.
>>
>>32090529
>>32090619
I've always thought it would be funny for /k/ to silently mob through gun shows together and troll these people.

>Anon 1:How much you want for it?
>>Vendor:$X
>Anon 2: Hehe, right. But, seriously. How much?
>>Vendor:$X.
>Anon 2 overhears
>A2: Pfft, haha, what? You want -- haha --Hey, hey guys! This - He - This guy wants $X, for that!
>Anons trickle in around the booth and join the raucous laughter.
>Entire convention laughing at one fucking guy, only about 10 of them know that's the case.
>Guy lowers his price, or packs his shit and leaves.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 772x382px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 772x382px
>>32090745
Nah, you're just a faggot.
>TFW you post the wrong image then have to quickly delete it to save anonymous face because you're secretly 3 children stacked inside a trench coat and you need every victory you can manage.
>>
Let's face it, he'd stay firm on the price and say something about kids these days. I've never known anyone to budge on price for anything
>>
>>32090769
>Quebec
>not a euroshit

french canadians are worse than brazillians
>>
>>32090716
>>MFW you're a massive faggot because the trans community carries like a tryhard League player.
>the trans community

>Actually anon you are mistaken the "transcommunity" is your ally anon because a tiny minority of progressive leftist lunatics are all closet trump supporting right wingers, I don't need any proof other that all the 4chan posts in recent years trying to sell the transsexual lifestyle to 4chan.
>There is absolutely no deceit in this and no one is pushing an agenda! Btw wouldn't you want a sexy trap gf?

I'm not some tinfoiler thinking the Jews do everything but its fucking weird how much tranny shit get pushed here, I don't know if its some group of tumblr weirdos or an advertising group but fucking stop. Trannies aren't for gun rights the same way your dad doesn't work for Nintendo faggot.
>>
File: 1479271602221.jpg (72KB, 736x707px) Image search: [Google]
1479271602221.jpg
72KB, 736x707px
>>32090780
Anon, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: IMG_2059.jpg (128KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2059.jpg
128KB, 678x800px
>>32090748
Holy shit, yes.
>>
File: 1404675396979.jpg (68KB, 377x627px) Image search: [Google]
1404675396979.jpg
68KB, 377x627px
>>32090805
>not reading the image you posted
>>
>>32090797
Stop incinuating traps are trans, nigger.

I'm tired of going on /b/ and starting a trap thread just for it to be filled with manfaced whores.
>>
File: 1471793321179.jpg (116KB, 640x748px)
1471793321179.jpg
116KB, 640x748px
>>32090748
>>32090808
>>
>>32090769
reddit please go
>>
>>32089406
Not with everyone else's expense. That will bring you a bill.
>>
File: pvaD84s.gif (481KB, 500x274px)
pvaD84s.gif
481KB, 500x274px
>>32090815
What is the subject of the first line of my image?
>In English, the dollar sign is placed before the amount, so the correct order is $20, as others have noted.

Grab a hammer and give yourself a haircut, Anon. It might hurt your heart rate but it'll only improve your ability to pay attention.
>>
>>32090817
>Stop incinuating traps are trans, nigger.
>I'm tired of going on /b/ and starting a trap thread just for it to be filled with manfaced whores.

>stop insinuating that the pretty delusional self hating progressives are the massively delusional self mutilating suicidal progressives you shitlord!

The "trans community" still isn't for gun rights you dumb cuckstain. Delusional people that are A-ok with cutting their dicks off shouldn't own firearms anyhow.
>>
>>32090237
WAITWAITWAITWAIT WHY DOES THE GAS MASK HAVE NO FUCKING FILTER
>>
>>32090535
I'm a lumberjack.
>>
>>32090880
and im ok
>>
>>32090889
you cheeky fuck
>>
File: Monis.jpg (44KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
Monis.jpg
44KB, 690x388px
>>32089282
Are they worth the admission fee?
>>
I work for one of the larger gunshow promoters in the U.S., and I see some really stupid shit. I'm a higher up and I mainly do the floor (check the guns to make sure they're unloaded) and this guy checked in to his tables really late on a sunday, which is usually a red flag to me because it usually means they are in a rush, so I go over to check the guns on his tables.
>walk up
>Woman and 2 kids husband is outside loading in more shit
>politely ask if I can check their guns
>sure anon
>check ak
>ak clear
>go up to compact kimber 1911 with no mag
>rack slide back and round pops out of the chamber and flies to the floor
jesuschrist.jpeg
>Wife is visibly startled
>bends over to pick up ejected round
Normally what we do in this situation is very unceremoniously kick them out to make an example of them, but I decided against this as it was a woman with her 2 kids, and the husband was outside, so I tell the other staff and wait for the husband to come in.
>husband comes in wearing the sweatiest stained wifebeater I've ever seen in my fucking life
>Other co-worker and I go up and tell him that I found a loaded gun on their table and they have to pack up and leave
>"Are you fucking serious? I just got all muh shit loaded in here."
>sir you got to leave its our policy
>"b-b-but I told my wife to unload it can't you just kick her out?"
ohwhatthefuck.jpeg
>no you have to leave
>gets visibly upset and starts cussing and packing his shit
Some time passes and Co-worker and I are talking about how stupid that was. The gun was pointed at his kids and wife on the table to boot
>look up
>see fudd tard walking around again in show
>point him out to giant fucking co-worker
>co-worker walks up to him and says "Hey when we kick you out we kick you out you can't come back in even to look around."
>guy pauses (Tard meltdown t-5)
>guy starts screaming and cussing jowels flapping side to side getting very animated
>go up to help back co-worker up in case a fight starts since he has his
>>
Cont-
arm in a sling
>exhibitors also take notice and surround guy
>Guy tells us all to fuck off, and security want an ID on the guy so they can keep him out of the show the rest of the day
>take security guy and follow him out of the building
turns out fudd tard had his wife and kids waiting out in the parking lot waiting for him in the hot summer sun
>gets in shitty ass pickup
>sees me
>yells out at me "you snitch ass bitch how about I take you behind the cattle barn and show you what a real man is"
not sure if he means a fistfight, or if he wants to make sweet sweet love in front of his wife and kids
>cusses us out in front of wife and kids when I was trying to be classy in the situation
>pulls out of the lot and attempts to hit security guy and I while flipping us off
>laugh my ass off when I get inside and call boss
>get bounty money for finding a loaded one and buy Arisaka
>tfw if the guy wasn't a fucking tard he might not have gotten a lifetime ban
>tfw he has a loaded gun pointed at his wife and kids, but fuck me I'm the badguy right?
>tfw you go out behind the barn to see if fat fuck late 40's guy is there but he was too big of a pussy
To be real though most of the people I deal with are really good people, and I honestly love my job ; rarely do you find a guy this dumb.
>also getting a shot at the good deals before the public are in the show
>>
>>32089745
Huh. Must've not been a grunt.
There was this Vietnam vet working with my dad once. Obviously has PTSD and that job was one of the few that he could get. Wouldn't let anyone walk behind him and if you did he'd somehow *sense* it and tackle you and hold you down with a knife. He'd often spend his money on drugs, the drink, etc so dad would usually give him half of his lunch so he wouldn't starve. In return the vet told him about his life in Vietnam.
He loved the AK. Apparently every grunt in Vietnam instantly dropped their M16s when they got the chance to get an AK.
>>
>be at gun show
>see AK varieties for sale
>seller starts bragging about the high quality build of the AKs
>look at boxes beneath table
>muthafuckin IO Tech

Does anyone do research at all before going to gun shows? Seriously
>>
>>32090860
Plot hole.
Other than that I'd probably say back then the filters were in their earliest stages and were big and clunky. He might've wanted to be able to turn his head easily when the gas is gone but (as you can tell from the pic) he couldn't take his whole gas mask and helmet off because they seem to be strapped quite tightly to him and will probably take him a few minutes to be taken off.
>>
File: 1478086568777.jpg (60KB, 761x563px)
1478086568777.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
Just went to the nation's gun show in chantilly, Virginia

>see finnish m28 ski trooper
>talk to the dealer about milsurp for a while, seemed like a cool dude
>really cool gun in good condition, had m1891 sights
>really thinking about it
>turn over price tag and see 700 fucking dollars for a nugget
>thank him and leave

>ask nearly every vendor at show for cz82 mags
>one vendor says he has a couple left
>say that I will take them
>he does a receipt, then asks me for 120 dollars for two mags
>I laugh at him and start to pull 30 bucks from wallet
>he's apparently serious
>walk away

>see transferrable mg34 for 28k
>talk to irish middle aged man about his experience with the IRA
>buy 10 mags for vz58 at $17 each
>buy cz 527 euro carbine in 7.62x39 from cz dealer. Just scored a leupold scope on ebay for $150 bucks for it. Super excited about dat 1.5 lb factory trigger. Muh dick

All in all, pretty good day. Actually went to an irish pub with the irish guy afterwords, had guinness and shepherds pie
>>
>>32089282
>at biggest gun show in pa
>goto a table with a SCAR and ask if I can hold it
>sorry man, I already had somebody try to dryfire it today
>pretend like this is the worst thing in the world and walk off
>>
>>32090860
See that bag on his chest? That's the filter.
>>
>>32089745
Sounds a lot like the Armory in Homosassa FL
>>
>>32089693
Czs NEED to be well oiled or you won't get through a mag. If its oiled then it will rin like a sewing machine
>>
>>32090324
Weapon was never maintained. It doesn't take much to keep a cz from jamming.
>>
>>32090368
Also eastern PA anon here, do you go to the eagle arms shows?
>>
>>32090457
>autism
>>
Anyone have experience with gun shows around Houston? Just moved here and thinking about going to one since they seem to happen every month or so.
>>
>>32091055
that kid and/or wife got beat.
>>
>>32091111
It's called sales you retard.
>>
I live in Montgomery Alabama and there's a few regulars at my gun shows

>old guy with his G/K 43 variants at $4000 each
>homemade fudge grandma
>spices guy
>a dude selling slings (the David and Goliath kind)

Anyone else in Montgomery?
>>
>>32091519
Not true.

I run my 75b dry with barely an issue. Honestly can't think of the last time I had a stoppage.
>>
>>32091660
I run my sp01 in production and I haven't had a stoppage in so long I can't even remember. Probably around the time I was playing around with tuning the gun for my handloads so I'd say those were fairly self induced.
The stock trigger is pretty shit though.
>>
File: 1427649405689.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1427649405689.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>32089282
>go to gun show
For some reason there's one every weekend here
>$15 to get in - check
>Asians hawking tazers, shit knives and batons - check
>overabundance of white trash and fat rednecks - check
>cringy liberal hate signs/ bumper stickers - check
>that one guy showing off his expensive ww2 arsenal that nobody can touch - check
>7 vendors hawking "survival food/jerky" - check
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT - check
>extravagantly overpriced guns and milsurp - check
>that one vendor selling katanas and replica anime/lotr/medieval swords in a gun show - check
I listened to /k/, and I saw everything I was expecting.
>>
>>32091660
I broke my rami in dry for the first 450rnds and had at least 1 malfunction per mag. Cleaned it put a few drops of oil in it and it hasn't had a single malfunction since.
>>
>>32091814
Chantilly? I saw a guy selling anime key swords....
>>
I went to a gun show here in Minnesota about 7 months ago, and I almost bought a mp5-shaped .22lr from some lanky fuck for 400 bucks.
I had my cash in hand, waiting for his NICS call to finish.
>pulls out a fucking 1999-tier flip phone
>calls NICS
>face goes "I'm getting 400 bucks for this shitty 22" to "autistic rage"
> slams phone on table, battery flies out
>"Fucking HILLARY and her CRONIES knocked out NICS!"
>me : "uhhhh I'm gonna look around for a bit we can finish this in a bit"
>walk around, end up buying a 1911 from someone who uses a laptop to do his checks
>directly across from spergo
>"hey. HEY. You still buying this?"
>me:"uuuuh is nics back up yet for you?"
>"NO"
>me:"well....no, then. I'm not spending all day waiting on this. You should get a laptop, man. That's how everyone else is selling today."
> says something about Hillary again and crumples up my paperwork

>4 months later, go to another show
>spergo is there, 22 mp5 is there too
>he's raised the price to 450
>still using that fucking flip phone
>nothing is selling

Fucking retard.
>>
>>32091271
Almost went to that, one in Fredericksburg on the 10th I'm hitting up
>>
Got a good one from a few years back

>In MI picking up deer meat from butcher
>Gun show in grand rapids north of us
>Say why not haven't been to one since I was a kid
>Bring gf, she doesn't really know what to expect but loves jerky
>Browsing along, see a lot of the stuff you hear about on /k/
>Walk past booth of old couple selling loose milsurp rounds and other unorganized stuff
>Woman looks at gf and says "oh my god, you're shirt!"
>Gf is wearing T-shirt that says "the butch butcher quality meats, damn fine rub"
>She bought it from two lesbians at a pride fest
>Confusedasfuck.jpg
>Woman goes "my husband's name is butch butcher! Where did you get that shirt?"
>Gf smart, says "oh some vendors a while ago"
>Lady gushes about shirt
>Grabs husband, grizzled old dude in camo m85 jacket
>Butch, look at her shirt!
>They both talk about how much they love it and want it
>We try to keep straight face at milsurp dude wanting dyke shirt
>Lady asks if she can buy it
>Gf loves that shirt says sorry
>Woman asks if we can pick her up one and mail it to her
>Say it was a one time vendor and apologize

Still chuckle at idea of that guy wearing dyke shirt because his name was on it.

Overall had good experience, bought bayonet for ak, pistol belt and suspenders, and some jerky toilyhat ended up really sucking (oily as fuck, vacuum sealed).
>>
>>32091271
Been to that one in a couple occasions. Not bad, usually just too many people & overpriced.
>Every time.
>>
>>32091870
>Gun not selling for awhile
>Guess I better raise my price
>Gun still doesn't sell
This always amazed me on how dealers think that is a good idea. I understand that there is an increased cost associated with keeping it (both storage and opportunity costs) but seriously, sometimes you have to accept your loss and clear some space.
>>
>>32091870
So funny how autistic hilbillies think clinton is some sort of criminal mastermind trying to destroy their businesses.

Never willing to blame theirselves
>>
>>32089282

Nah man fuck that guy. I'd tell errybody to not buy from there.

Anyways

>inna gun show in august
>50 round pack of .22lr for 40 DOLLARS WHAT THE FUCK
>guy says he read on the Internet that Obama was going to ban .22lr
>mfw .22lr was just getting cheap again
>get 700 rounds of .22lr for 40 bucks from various vendors
>guy is walking around with his smooth bore antique musket and a container of smokeless powder
>almost say something
>almost
>go to table filled with pistols
>see glock brand glock with a vertical grip
>ask the guy if they sell other nfa items
>'what's the nfa'
>guy is selling nuggets
>400 bucks for a 91/30

I also went to the gun show after sandy hook and i didn't see an AR for less than 1.1k
>>
>>32092094
Soon they'll be back to everything being the fault of the nebulous "gubmint." Not anyone they elected or voted for and certainly not the majority in both houses or the guy in the white house. Nope. "The gubmint."
>>
>>32092146
>implying they voted
>>
>>32092094
Honestly, I don't think they believe half the shit they say. In fact, I'd go so far as to say they lowkey support increased gun control. Anything that lets them drive up prices more is directly beneficial. It's just salesmanship 101 to build a rapport with your customer, and in a room full of gun nuts, bitching about gun control is a good way to make the guy looking to buy stick around longer and view you more positively. It's the same reason bankers ask about your kids and tell you about theirs.
>>
>>32092053
Back when gunbroker was flooded with $220 cz82's, I saw one at a gun show for $350. Asked the guy what his bottom dollar was (actually had cash in hand) and he said it was firm at $350. Told him they're all over online for over 100 less and he tells me to buy it online then.

Not even a lot of jerky at that show eithet. Was disappoint
>>
>>32091271

That show is hit/miss

I found a Yugo SKS in great condition for $325 there, but any tacticool shit is 2x or 3x retail

Also bought a pint of some dank ass pickles from the pickle dude
>>
>>32091426
Or Jacksonville; that gun show it the fuckn worst.
>>
I have not had any really bad experiences at gun shows. Maybe I just go to good shows (the show I frequent is Forks of the Delaware collector show in Allentown PA) or don't have really high expectations. Yes prices are high but that why you have to be able to haggle.
I will share the worst experience I have had (and I didn't even have to worst of it).

>Go to show with friend
>Friend lookin to sell his nugget
>Be a finned M91 (I think Remington manufacture)
>Be looking at K98 and haggling with the table owner (appeared to be a Mitchell's)
>Guy at next table asks to see friend's nugget
>Guy looks it over
>It has a dirty pitted bore from shooting surplus he claims (my friend never shot surplus ever but the bore did need to be cleaned)
>Guy offers him $100
>Pulls out book of gun values to "back" his argument
>MFW the book is 15 years old
>Of fucking course it says a M91 is only $120
>Friend declines his "offer" (I would have called him on his bull shit but not my deal and I was busy with the neighbor)
>By this time my deal has fallen through (guy was not asking a crazy price I was just a poorfag at the time)
>We both leave the table set rather quickly

>Later in the same show
>Guy I was dealing with found us and apologized for the jerk and asked us not to judge the show by his actions
>Tell him my friend and I have both been coming to the show for years
>Tell him that it wasn't his neighbor that caused our deal to fall through

I did feel my friend wanted too much for his rifle (I think he was asking $700) but to fry to Jew someone who looks like he just started collecting is completely a dick move.
>>
>>32090187
Have people finally stopped listening or paying attention to Yeager now that everyone has proof the C39V2 and the RAS are objectively pieces of garbage and he was legit shilling for them for months about how it's literally the best thing ever?
>>
>>32090849
Delusional people should be euthanized, to be honest.
>>
>>32092170
I see this in dealers who get taken when they buy something used mostly.
The shop that is closest to me has a sported Krag in it priced at $2,500 the last time I was in there. Talking to the owners kid, I found out he paid $2,000 for it because he thought it was highly collectable. It's been there for at least 3 years and he hasn't lowered his price at all.
>>
>>32090849
this
>>
>>32090817
How about stop liking pictures of chicks with dicks you fucking degenerate
>>
>>32092539
No.
>>
Are gun shows worth it if you're not looking for anything specific? I live in (((California))) and there's one in a few weeks that's basically down the street from me.
>>
>>32089532
>no jerky vendor
What is this horseshit? You should've demanded a refund.

Even my shitty Ohioan gunshow had a jerky vendor.
>>
File: zabootywarrior.jpg (35KB, 500x270px)
zabootywarrior.jpg
35KB, 500x270px
>>32090748
>>
>>32089532
Literally every gun show in Tulsa, Oklahoma has an abundance of beef jerky and taser demonstrations.
>>
File: !.gif (54KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
!.gif
54KB, 320x240px
>>32090518
>writes a whole manifesto because a post mentions the word "girl"
>>
>>32092539
It's not a chick with a dick. It's a guy that looks like a chick.

It's a simple concept, really.
>>
>>32092321
C39V2 is a great AK47. The first ones didn't have the bolt carrier heat treated, but fixed the issue. It's far more accurate than it has any right to be and it eats any food you put inside it. I got one for cheap, not expecting much, and I was extremely surprised.

You hate it because some assholes on /k/ told you to hate it.
>>
>>32092736
But is it as good as a Vz.58?
>>
>>32092736
That doesn't explain the dozen threads on akfiles of C39V2s exploding
>>
>>32092276
Either I'm having one hell of a deja vu moment or you've posted this before.
>>
>>32091107
Fuddlore.
>>
>>32092693
>>32092634
This was Florida. The one I usually go to has a jerky vendor and two sauce vendors.
>>
>>32089532
Did you go to the one at Jacksonville fairgrounds? They had jerky there last time I went.
>>
Recently moved to Dallas, plan on going to the Dallas Arms Collectors show this weekend. Will be my first gunshow in Texas. Anyone got any tips or stories for me?
>>
>Be boot ass boot in the muhreens in '08
>Grip pods are the new hotness because you can just set your rifle down instead of propping it up
>Cost like 60 bucks or something stupid at the surplus store in Jacksonville and we're somehow too retarded to use the internet.
>Guy in the back room of the gunshow selling them for fifteen bucks
>Buy four of them and flip them to my squad at a "discount" 50
>Two years later get issued a 203 so I sell mine to one of my boot for full price

Half of enjoying the military is knowing where and when to be a scumbag
>>
>>32091107
None of that happened
>>
>>32089282
>live in Southern Oregon
>have gun shows in Medford, Grants Pass, and White City throughout the year
>each one has the same vendor
>same exact people
>same exact guns
>nothing new despite different venues hosting them
>barely anyone shows up to them
>most of the vendors are old farts who just show up to talk to their other buddies

Gun shows in Southern Oregon suck dick, wish I could go up to the one in Portland.
>>
>>32093092

I made out like a bandit in Basic cleaning peoples weapons and pinning all their shit on their Class As. I think I charged 10 a rifle and 25 per uniform. I made like 300 bucks in the 48 hours leading up to our big inspection day.
>>
>>32089282
>scar
>308
>900
>ohok.jpg
>>
>>32093140
I had a problem with my guide in boot (Spoiler guides are douche bags) until Bitch Work Week or whatever it was called. I got warehouse duty and spent all week stealing shit, including "The Drill Instructors Guide to The Crucible" field manual. One "Got a gift for ya, guide" later and I get left to my own devices.
>>
>>32093115
Isn't Portland an absolute libshit place?
My cousin went to OSU and would sometimes go to Portland. She got on really well with the people there. (She's also a lib)
>>
>>32092920
I might have. Or my friend might have.
>>
File: 1456970270106.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456970270106.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>32089282
>Scary 17
>$900
Stopped reading right there.
>>
Anyone have experience withe the Dixie gun show in Charlotte? Next one is coming up in December
>>
>>32089282
>Go to gun show
>Have to pay to enter
>People selling jerky
>Everything is over priced even the ammo
>Can get it all cheaper at the lgs or online.
>Leave
So this is the majestic gun show everyone talks about.
>>
>>32090518
nigger I HAVE to ask her, SHES THE ONE THAT DOES THE WORK HOURS

I can't ask anyone else
>>
>>32092965
Where in FL? Let's have a meet up bro, I'm bored as shit, will buy some ammo as well
>>
>>32093417
Good for you, thanks for the bump.
>>
>>32093379
They have the biggest gun show in the state.
>>
>>32093621
Giving me incentive to move. I wonder how it measures up compared to other gun shows in other states.
>>
>>32090748
That would be funny. I would still feel bad for the fellow though because he is probably just an employee on the road who listens to turn the page every morning when he wakes up in his shit hotel room.
>>
>>32093634
Moving to Oregon?
>>
>>32089282
Really a SCAR for $900? At least start with a story that isn't full of shit.
>>
>>32093656
Kek so don't read it if you don't want to.
>>
>>32089446
Or maybe dumb cunts like you should be
>>
>>32092539
>degenerate
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32091540

Eagle arms shows are pretty much the only ones around me. I regularly hit up the one in Oaks.

There's only a few cool vendors there anymore. It's doubled & quadrupled in size since I started going, and now it's overrun with shitty vendors asking absurd prices for mislabeled shit. I can't tell you how many CETMES I've seen labeled "HK G3."

It's not a total waste to go though, but I don't go as often.

If you're a historic artifact nerd though there is a dude who always brings some cool ass shit. He's got like 2-3 tables of glass display cases of all sorts of WWII and WWI stuff from US, Japan, Russia, Germany, etc. He's not the token "sell all the Nazi shit" guy, he's got tons of cool stuff and he knows his shit too.
>>
>>32090797
To be fair I arrested a tranny who beat his/her boyfriend/girlfriend with a mossberg maverick one time

Trannies love guns
>>
>>32091559
They're shit. Go to Texian firearms for anything you could ever want. Small ass store, best prices I've ever found anywhere, got my gp100 from there for 450 bucks
>>
>>32093070
Pensacola.

>>32093505
I don't actually live in Florida.
>>
>>32091643
Troy here, I get my game rub from that guy, good stuff.

I prefer the peanut festival show, more often than not the tables are quality, and they seem more willing to cut deals in a smaller market.
>>
>be two weeks ago
>at wanenmacher in tulsa
>trying to sell mosin and find a no.I mk.III
>find a converted jungle carbine for $300
>decide it'll give me a little more trading power for a no.I mk.III
>ask to buy it
>guy acts really weird, asking if I'm sure, when I say yes he starts stuttering and asks his older friend if its okay to sell it to me
>after two minutes finally buy it
>feel really weird about it
>can't shake the feeling
>oh well, itll be gone soon anyway
>sell mosin, nobody wants to buy the jungle carbine or trade for a reduced price
>best offer i get is carbine + $150 for a No.4 Mk.2
>swallow my pride and navigate back to table to ask about a refund
>tell them I'll let them keep $50 or so because of inconvenience
>"o-oh, uh, I'll have to ask him" says the younger guy
>older guy says "well, you'll have to give me a minute. i'll have to compare serial numbers and stuff. how am i supposed to know that's the same rifle we sold you?"
>he inspects an older man's EXTREMELY tiny pocket knife for 20 minutes
>finally younger guy says "best we can do is $100"
>decide letting them keep the rifle while I'm $200 down isn't preferable
>go home
>discover flash hider and front sight are so loose they can be turned by hand
>drive all the way back to gun show
>accept the trade + cash on No.4 Mk.2 from before
>stop by their table and tell them I knew they tried to rip me off
>they tell me I should learn what a good deal is and that their price was supreme

And that's how I got my first Lee Enfield
>>
>>32092693
this. did you go to wanenmacher?
>>
>>32093844
Already know about Texian. I live 10 minutes away.
>>
>>32090748
anon, you have become The Jew.
>>
Gun shows are shit. Everything that is not chink knockoff at 300% markup is milsiup at 300% markup.

It makes sense cause most these people just buy the shit retail then try to sell it to someone else and make money.
>>
>>32090535
They grow sideways on the ground, silly
>>
File: IMG_5183.png (460KB, 704x780px)
IMG_5183.png
460KB, 704x780px
>>32089314
Would you like 22lr for 45 cents a round?

>>32089334
So much this. I was at a gun show in California and it wouldn't stop!!

>>32089510
I wore my Jewish shirt to one of those and suddenly the prices went up or I was refused service.

>>32090449
One asshole sold home made lemonsalt or some shit. My friend bought a shitload of it.

>>32090457
Write more convincing or more entertaining. I don't mind fake stories but at least make it entertaining or 10% real

>>32091028
They can be usually they are just fudds trying to turn $500 guns into $600 guns

Small gun stores have the best deals

Internet ruined all the good deals at gun shows

>>32091814
Stereotypes exist for a reason anon. Don't forget that one guy selling ammo boxes for $25 each and claiming they are military

>>32091870
They tend to attract the "I couldn't get an FFL because paperwork" type people.

>>32092539
We respect all people here. LGBT need guns too.

>>32093466
Armslist is the best gun show going. All online, some people even deliver. Getting a gun 24/7 is as easy as getting a pizza and over priced on armslist is easier to ignore

>>32094823
The internet is 99% bullshit
>>
>>32094823
Keep using that name so we can block your cancerous faggotry
>>
>>32092628
Crossroads of the west?

They are a novelty, don't expect anything good.

No guns actually for sale without making you transfer it to an FFL or drive 50 miles away in 10 days
>>
>>32095871
do they sell to C&R holders?
>>
>>32090518
>Redpill: women are terrible people to everyone but men they're attracted to, their children, and their vagina clan in that order. Also in most cases they a net drain on the economy, dead weight that simply takes up space and funding a man could use to be an actual asset.

never heard it put so well
>>
>>32095885
I don't know but if you are looking for antique guns they exist but they are rare. Lots of fudds selling glock 19 gen 3s (cali doesn't have gen 4) for like $550

But I don't know if they sell to curios and relics
>>
>>32095653
>They can be usually they are just fudds trying to turn $500 guns into $600 guns
>Small gun stores have the best deals
>Internet ruined all the good deals at gun shows

So the one here in Lakeland probably isn't any good?
>>
>>32094850
I mean, I got my 1903a3 for $550 from one...
>>
File: 777.jpg (791KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
791KB, 1200x798px
>>32092120
>guy says he read on the Internet that Obama was going to ban .22lr
>>
>>32089282
That's what you get for telling him you don't have money instead of asking him to hold it for you for 20 minutes.
>>
>>32093417
almost didnt notice the keanu in the background
kek
>>
>>32090178
if you work retail, you got the correct answer from her. this is going to be the busiest weekend for your year so far... how you if you don't work retail, just call in sick...
>>
>>32097257
He was a dick either way, I figure that he wouldn't have held it for me even if I asked him to before he snatched it from me.
>>
me and friends go to the gun shows mainly for fun now. sometimes find some cool shit, but never any good deals on guns anymore.

We actually have a gun show bingo sheet we take with us. first one to get bingo gets to decide on lunch and gets their meal paid for. kinda fun actually.
>>
>be me

>go to first ever gun show

>see a bunch of oiled up guys in their underwear

>wrong gun show

>do a 360 and moonwalk out

>mfw friends ask me how the gun show went
>>
>>32089282
>gun show stories
>LGS stories
>soccer mom stories
>The Holocaust
All of this shit should just be lumped into Things that Never Happened General.
>>
>>32090375
>5,147
Jeez that's specific
>>
>go to gun show
>first table I look at has a bunch of KelTec bullpups and an AUG
>table in the corner has a Wehrmacht flag and a bunch of WW2 surplus goodies
ithinkimgonnalikeithere.jpg
>>
>>32097397
>Fucking retail during the holidays
Never. A. Fucking. Gain.
>>
>>32097807
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 001_3QK8XKs.jpg (25KB, 226x239px) Image search: [Google]
001_3QK8XKs.jpg
25KB, 226x239px
>Be inna wheelchair at gun show
>Vendor with a Barrett M95 bumps the barrel on the chair
>Apologizes profusely, very polite guy
>End up just shooting the shit, talking about guns for 30 minutes
>Turns out to be a really cool guy, offers to let me know if he has something interesting before the show
>Bought a Savage 110BA in .338 Lapua

Overall that was a pretty good day.
>>
>>32090449

Don't forget home made jewelry lady, or guy selling cheap shitty Chinese swords and plaster dragons.
>>
>>32090797
>I'm not some tinfoiler thinking the Jews do everything but its fucking weird how much tranny shit get pushed here, I don't know if its some group of tumblr weirdos or an advertising group but fucking stop.

Do you ever get tired of thinking all the changes you don't like are a conspiracy against you?

The world being a big stupid place that does random crazy shit over time is much easier to live with.
>>
File: gun-nut-bingo.jpg (63KB, 840x547px)
gun-nut-bingo.jpg
63KB, 840x547px
>>
>>32092170
>Told him they're all over online for over 100 less and he tells me to buy it online then.
Which is the correct answer if you are a worker who doesn't set the price.
>>
File: shot-show-bingo.jpg (103KB, 720x960px)
shot-show-bingo.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>32098154
wrong one/
>>
>>32097397
>retail

I work in the pharmacy at cvs, theres no black friday sale on viagra
>>
>>32090457
do you by chance live in reno, nv
>>
>>32095887
Found Captain...
>>
>>32089282
It's been long enough so I'm going to tell a story on what made me realize I hate the gun culture.

>be me with hungry hungry battle rifle
>right after gun scare #149604 under Obama Administration
>always go to local show to support these guys
>ALWAYS buy ammo for starving battle FN
>Been stocking up for a few months now
>One guy always has 200rd battle packs for Great prices
>Note this time that battle packs are literally $40.00 more
>Walk around show to compare prices
>He's still got everyone beat by $20 or so.
>Not liking it but going to buy anyway.
>walking towards table
>see him pull an arm-full of .308 (7.62x51) battle packs from under table
>crowd obscures vision but see him replacing sign
>arrive at table, Ammo is now $20 more.
>Say, "Hi, I was here not 20 minutes ago and your ammo was X price. Now it's higher."
>he says, "You should have bought it then. I had to call someone to bring this ammo to me."
>Me: "So the price goes up by $20? I'm betting you see an opportunity to make money on the panic so you raised your price."
>Him: "You should have bought ammo earlier."
>Me: "You don't ever have to worry about that from me again."
>walk off.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>32092266
Which one? The one at the fairgrounds wasn't terrible.
>>
>>32090748
This seems like something a Nuggetfest should do.
>>
>>32098389
I've had a guy do something similar to me

>bought an 03A3 and wanted the full shebang
>manual, accessories ect.
>find a piece, don't even remember which
>ask him and he says its $10
>we talk for a good 20 minutes about how awesome the 03A3s are
>really cool dude
>as we're talking he takes a piece of paper out from under the table and places it on the box next to the one I grabbed the accessory from
>says $20 for I would assume what was in the box he put the paper on
>hand him a 10 when I get a call from a friend about an emergency
>"the sign says $20" as he points to the paper he placed earlier

So I put down the piece and ordered it on ebay later for $15
>>
>>32098212
When are there ever protests in front of the gun shows in Reno?
Different poster.
>>
File: 1479105805085.jpg (57KB, 640x540px)
1479105805085.jpg
57KB, 640x540px
>>32097630
Why leave?
>>
>>32097630
>not stripping down and joining them
What are you, a fag?
>>
>>32090769
I've lived in America my whole life and I sometimes do that inadvertently, I think it's because I think Twenty Dollars is 20$ not Dollars Twenty $20.
If I notice it I correct it though.
>>
>>32089282
>scar for $900

m8, you dun goofed or you don't know what a SCAR is.
>>
>>32098154
Let's be fair, linking Breitbart or bringing up Benghazi are a great way to deligitimize yourself.
>>
>>32099162
I didn't believe it either at first, if you read my post you'd see that I said i was sweating, my heart was racing. I wish I had the money, I'll never see one again for anywhere near that. Perhaps there was something wrong with it that I wasn't able to tell just from a quick check.
>>
>>32092920

Holy shit, same lmfao
>>
>gun show in a week or so
i will be back on the 3rd to tell my tale
>>
File: 1479442971118.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1479442971118.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
>be at gun show for the first time
>enjoying all the sweet gats and friendly vendors
>just as I begin to fingerfuck a sweet HK G3, a group of multi-colored college students bust in, adorned from head to toe in Hillary 2016 gear
>"we're here to stop you racists from buying fully semi automatic assault guns using the gun show loophole"
>vendor gives me a suggestive look and says with a wink "it's all yours, buddy" and hands me a full magazine
>I notice other vendors now loading guns, and handing some off to buyers
>all of a sudden, my ears are obliterated by the deafening gunshots and the screams of the fragile Hillary supporters being shredded from all angles
>even the security guys are shooting them too
>I empty my magazine into the lump of dead and dying liberals
>one by one, everyone stops firing
>vendor wipes the sweat off his forehead
>"sorry about that, they come every year"
>>
Is this any good?

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/german-ak-47-ddr-7-62x39mm-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
>>
>>32099432
>that furniture
unless you're gonna replace that shit right away, icky
>>
>>32093115
As a portlander, trust me it ain't really better.
>>
File: 1474087305401.jpg (36KB, 400x460px)
1474087305401.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>32099389
When you write stories like this, its no wonder gun dudes are seen as violent warmongers
>>
>>32091426
small world...I'm from Crystal River myself
>>
>>32098184
I never got my slow dance with Chris Costa. Fucking scam.

>>32099257
Thank you for correcting the record.

Yes, CTR is still around. They're employed by Soros.

>>32099446
Rifle is fine faggot.
>>
>grandpa asks me to help him with his table at the gun show
>set up directly across from the Alaska Machine Gun Association
>three tables fucking littered with select fire weapons dating back to world war two
>old guy lets me hold is Thompson and offers to take a picture
>"Yeah apparently it's worth somewhere between $30k-$40k so just don't drop it"
>another even older guy walks up and says "You think that's cool, check this out"
>fucking pulls out two Uzi's with red dot sights and just hands them to me

>another guy selling ammo at retardedly cheap prices with christmas lights all over his booth
>who the fuck just has a box of 5,000 rounds of 7mm-08
>talk to him a bit
>apparently he's well known in the area as some kind of ammo wizard
>this nigga starts explaining his process for reloading 5.7x28

>guy comes up to the table trying to sell this freemason saber
>grandpa declines and explains he already had one issued to him when he was a high ranking member
>well that's some shit I didn't know

>there was one booth that sold nothing but collectable coins and flamethrowers

Overall it was a pretty good day at the gunshow, and not a single taser was heard.
>>
>>32091999
I'm sorry, how is the funniest part of that some guy wanting that shirt and not that there is a person named "Butch Butcher"?
>>
>>32089334
Fucking for real man.

Shit literally went off like every 30 seconds at NGS Dulles.
Too bad I set the shutterspeed too low like a dumbass so my B-roll looks like dogshit.

https://youtu.be/PhwfESDCqXM
>>
>>32099127
this.

It makes little sense to me to put the sign before the amount, so I often make the mistake.
>>
>>32091271
Went to the one in Dulles.

Shit was marked way the fuck up. But I did manage to snag some 7.35 Carcano which was pretty lit tbqh. That fucking round is hell to find, and even worse to buy.

I did finally pick up a CC gun though. Paid what I assume is retail for a Glock 43, glad to have a gun that actually fits my manlet tier sausage fingers.
>>
File: 92120_1.jpg (77KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
92120_1.jpg
77KB, 1000x716px
Question for you /k/

I'm 18 and I want a handgun, thanks to laws I can't just buy one from a store but I do live in Florida so I do have private sales. Theres a gun show this weekend near me. Am I going to get a decent selection of handguns from private sellers or is just about everything worth a damn going to be from FFLs? Thanks
>>
>>32092736
Hello fellow C39 owner, yeah /k/ has no "must own a gun before you can shitpost about guns" rule, so chillens run around spreading bullshit they heard on the internet from some guy who watched a YouTube video about some guy who broke their AK doing something dumb.
>>
>>32089282
>pa-in-law hosting kid from Kazakhstan (now called Z) and kid from Germany (G) for a school year
>I take them to gun show
>in Lubbock fucking Texas
>G is nervous the whole time
>like afraid the gov't will come get us all
>had zero chill
>tells me there are not that many guns in his country
>amazed we can just go get one because we want it
>Z tells me more guns than in his country's army
>drools at a sword dealer for like 20 minutes
>I go around and let them fingerfuck stuff until the new wears off
>fingerfucked a PA-63 and liked her a lot
>you know what my fingers smelled like after that
>brought her home
>and a couple extra magazines
>and a couple boxes of ammo
>go to friend's farm outside the small town where I live
>start them with .22lr, then move up to the 9mm Makarov
>Z tells me feels good to shoot gun
>Z drops magazine in dirt, uses it anyhow
>only time that pistol ever jammed
>clean everything up in about five minutes
>shoot up a full brick of .22 and 100 rounds of Makarov
>you should have seen them outside during a brownout
>"why is the sky pink at noon?"
>"why is it getting darker?"
>"the sky is brown"
>"get camera for pics to send home, they won't believe"
>"holy shit, 80 mph wind with sand in it stings!"
>then it rained mud
>I think our weather destroyed their faith in the natural order
>we just call it March
>>
>>32101428
I wish I could have had experiences like this when we had those foreign exchange programs In school.
If only my family wasn't poor nofunz.
>>
>>32101428
Asked a Belgium exchange student if they had american waffles in her country. She didn't get the joke. QT pie to the max though. Shame they will all die in the coming war.
>>
>>32101227
just get your dad to buy one for you
>>
>>32090849
But its their right to
>>
>go to first gun show
>don`t really know what to expect so I dress like the local farmers
>quietly blend into the crowd
>Spend better part of the day absorbing fuddlore and conspiracy theories.
>regurgitate said lore and theories to other people later in the day
>nobody notices
>the cletuses accept me as one of their own
>The keep getting more and more friendly as I say what they want to hear.

I also got to look at some cool guns but that was to be expected.
>>
>>32100667
Congratulations for proving you're a retard.
>>
File: 1479763664969.jpg (92KB, 496x475px)
1479763664969.jpg
92KB, 496x475px
>>32101739
I keked
>>
>>32091271
how's Chantilly? one of the places I might end up in if the wife gets a work visa. Didn't like being so close to the district of cuckolds and having to get used to the freezing cold but VA's laws aren't too shit last I checked.
>>
>>32102443
Not that anon but another who lives in central VA. VA barely freezes, still 70 some days and 50 others in the middle of November, but pick somewhere southern and populated like Hampton roads and you'll swear noVA isn't even part of the state
>>
>>32102018
Mental illness disqualifies you from owning guns
>>
>>32102461
*That required commitment to a facility due to being a danger to yourself or others
>>
>>32102455
I was there for holidays last february, 10 days between VT, NY and DC. Didn't get above freezing the entire fucking time. Was fucking beaut on the west coast though.

Wife didn't want to even consider Virginia because she thought Chantilly was near where Chris-chan lives lol
>>
>>32090780
I'm Canadian but not the French kind
Can back this up
>>
>>32091562
Oh yeah no question about it. Probably got drunk and beat the shot out of her
>>
>>32102509
lol so cute and funny. Post that whore's butthole
>>
>>32099269
Are you sure it wasn't some shitty .22 model?
>>
Last gun show I was at some guy was buying the mythical Kel-tec RFB a .223 version. He let me fondle it while he filled out the paper work for it.

It was lighter than I thought it be, felt rather good in balance and handling.
>>
>>32102684
Why the fuck would you want to see Chris-chans butthole you fucking queer
>>
>>32102741
it wasn't, I checked it pretty thoroughly when I was looking at it. The barrel certainly wasn't .22 and the mags weren't either. I nearly shit myself when I saw it.
>>
File: 1298574546091[1].jpg (40KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
1298574546091[1].jpg
40KB, 600x416px
>>32092693
>Oklahoma has an abundance of beef jerky and taser demonstrations
>has an abundance of beef jerky and taser demonstrations
>an abundance of beef jerky demonstrations
Literally imagined someone grinning like pic related while chowing down on some jerky and then looking at the audience and going "Mmmm!"
>>
>>32102918
>pepper your angus
>>
>Go to gun show in Fort Worth while visiting family.
>Determined to purchase something with the 600 I have in pocket.
>Walking around finding nothing until a M1 carbine catches eye.
>Vendor tries to tell me it's an original selling for $1000.
>Tell him it's a 9mm reproduction
>"It was used in ww2 son! I'm not a liar!"
>Walk away as he shouts I need to respect that he is selling history.
>Find Enfield No. 4 Mk I for 550.
>Ask if that's the real price.
>Vendor tells me no one bought it for 2 years in a row so hes just trying to get rid of it.
>Buy it and leave show happy.
>>
>>32093115
The last good show I've been to in OR was in Roseburg about 7 years ago.

The shows these days around Douglas and Lane Co are all the same, real shitty.
>>
>>32093379
Yeah portland is full of libs, it's however surrounded by conservatives, dealers from all over show up. They've got a big show at the expo.
>>
>>32103209
How much do Enfields go for?
I saw a sportorized mk3 (?) a few years back for $300
Didnt really think about it at the time
>>
>>32092170
>ask him what his bottom dollar is

fuck you and people like you. You have zero bartering/haggling etiquette.
>>
>>32098154
Some of these are fair points, but others are not. Do these guys still not believe Obama was anti-gun?
>>
>>32104058
Is this a real question? Obama fucking CRIED over how much he hates guns.
>>
Not the anon you responded to but wouldn´t that be a straw sale or is that only for people who are persecuted felons?
>>
>>32104257
That was more because he was sick of doing the mass shooting speeches after nearly 8 years.
>>
>>32090581
Never go full Carpenters.
>>
>>32103471
in 2013 I bought an SMLE in fantastic condition for $300

Nowadays they're going for $800+ in good condition.
>>
>>32100900
>tfw no ammo wizard
>>
File: 92120_1.jpg (119KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
92120_1.jpg
119KB, 1000x716px
Question for you /k/

I'm 18 and I want a handgun, thanks to laws I can't just buy one from a store but I do live in Florida so I do have private sales. Theres a gun show this weekend near me. Am I going to get a decent selection of handguns from private sellers or is just about everything worth a damn going to be from FFLs? Thanks

Also parents live out of state so no go there
>>
File: 20161116_230709.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_230709.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>32105202
18 year old with handgun here, Armslist is your friend.
>>
>>32105258
Nice find, I've been browsing Armslist too
>>
File: Grief.png (56KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
Grief.png
56KB, 450x333px
This probably doesn't count but

>Be me, 17
>Nofunz NJ citizen
>Family car trip up to cabela's in Pennsylvania
>Coolest fucking place I've ever been to in my life
>we stop by the guns section at the end of our visit
>fingerfuck AR and a nugget
>nugget looks kind of weird, like someone gorilla glued the barrel into the stock
>eyeball a chiappa triple threat in a display case
>fuckton of handguns
>pain of living in fun-unfriendly state intensifies

No anomalous activities to report
>>
File: Tournament_23.jpg (2MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Tournament_23.jpg
2MB, 2250x1500px
>>32089282
>be at gun show
>expect to see marvels of human enginuity
>see crowds of clueless, hairless apes tainting marvels of technology by theirs tiny greasy palms (pic strongly related)
>go home and cry
>>
>>32091271
I saw that same transferrable MG34 last weekend at the same show. If I had the money maybe I would have bought it, but I can dream.
>>
>>32102394
Every single time I see that picture I laugh.
>>
>>32102509
Funny thing, I actually went to the same high school as Chris-chan. (Manchester). I talked to some of my old teachers to see if they remembered him, but none of them did. Kind of sad about it, I was hoping for some personal memories about that sack of ass.
>>
>>32106113
Don't worry if Trump gets rid of the import ban on Russian weapons we will finally be getting sweet delicious Russian made AKs and Dragnov.
>>
>>32091055
Is it really this big of a deal to find a loaded gun at a gun show? They give you money when you find one?

I work at a pawnshop (kinda ghetto area) but I deal with chambered pistols and rifles on an almost daily basis. We dot ban people or kick them out. It's frowned upon and we give them a stern talk, but like I said, it happens almost every day.

I laugh out load when people say the majority of gun owners are responsible. We are the exception not majority. Gun owners are generally retarded, and I non ironically support sterner gun laws, not restrictions but it just shouldn't be so easy for people to get a gun, it should be tedious and a long process to deter the idiots.
>>
>>32089389
Kek
>>
>>32089446
>carrying around 2000 dollars
>>
>>32092634
berea?
>>
>>32089282
>$900 SCAR
See the mistake was not selling your ass at five dollars a pop to get this
>>
>>32102469
No.
If you are literally sub-human, then you don't get rights.

There is a reason why the federalist papers specifically justify and exclude children and retards from possessing voting rights...

Those who are not mentally capable of being a member of humanity do not get certain rights.
>>
>>32107952
>I think anyone who doesn't fit my definition of "normal" is sub-human and deserves no rights
Don't you have a thread to moderate on Stormfront or something?
>>
>>32089282
>Having to think about buying a Scar 17s for $900
Stories fake and gay but if it did happen you deserve to be treated like that.
>>
>>32108027
Having mental capabilities below the level of a human makes you a sub-human...
Retards are literally sub-human.

Perhaps there is a reason why shit nations have an average IQ at or below 85..... Oh shit, that might have been too much reason in one dose for you. I better get back to /pol/ before you think too hard.
>>
>>32108059
>IQ
>Relevant to anything except relative development between children
>Spewing /pol/-tier garbage on /k/
>>
>>32108056
>he buys everything he sees without checking if its legit first
>>
>>32091107
Made up bullshit or the vet was a lying junkie. Why are there not a stack of pictures of US GIs walking around with AKs then?
>>
>Go to gun show
>Buy some 9mm from one table for a good price
>Head to next table and scoop up some 9mm mak and 7.62x25 for a decent price
>Spot some 7.5 Swiss bricks at the same table and ask about it for funsies
>"diss hur is magik ammo, shoots .00003 Moa on a bad day. It's ben banned fur import cuz it is armor piercing. I'll sell it fur $50 a brick" only a slight exaggeration of what he said
>"Oh okay, I'm guess I'm good"
>"How much do you want for it" the guy is practically perspiring now
>"oh no I'm good, I was just asking"
>"I'll sell it fur $35 a brick, u won't find a better deal" his face was getting red
>"No seriously I'm good"
>"fine $30 with tax included" he has this desperate look in his eyes at this point
>"uh okay"
>Pay and leave as fast as I can
Pretty awkward, but I scored some decent deals that day
>>
>>32108198
I hate when the vendors look at you like your gonna decide whether their kids eat dinner that night. Dat shid gets awkwahd
>>
>>32108115
If he's wrong you would argue the point. However you're not. As an observer your hurting your stance more than if you were silent.
>>
>>32091814
The gun shows are here are the same, except the guy with the WW2 collection is a guy with a table filled with rusted and cracked stock Mauser, Krag, and Mosin rifles with one nice 1903 that you can't touch.

He also lectures anyone within distance about muh gun rights while sweating in his electric scooter because he is literally 400 pounds.
>>
>>32108304
No, he's just so far wrong that debating him brings everything down to his level.
>>
>>32093115
I'm in Medford and I can confirm this. I went to one at the fair grounds last year and it was the same shit that was there when I was a senior in high school.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 780x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 780x219px
>>32108262
>>
>>32094549
Well you should have inspected the thing first. You should also know that "converted" jungle carbines are a scam.
>>
File: 1478235063691.png (128KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478235063691.png
128KB, 338x395px
>>32089282
>the commie seven point six two rimmed bullet was designed so that if the commies ever captured Americans in WW2 they would be able to use our Springfield 1903 ammo in their guns
What the fuck? I probably would have sperged out then and there.
>>
>>32108486
Um. Thank you for the screen cap
>>
File: 8143052.gif (845KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
8143052.gif
845KB, 500x250px
>>32099446
>East German AK furniture is icky
No.
>>
>>32089334
>talking to a based guy about mausers after buying some 8mm
>some fat kid and his mother have a taser at another guys booth which is full of tacticool shit and are dicking around with it
>"Man, the yugos are really going up i- BZZZZZZZZZZCHT"
>"It's getting really tough to find some that don't have a shitty refin- BRRRRRRZZZCHT"
Me and the guy couldn't finish every second or third sentence without being interrupted by that sound. I'm used to being interrupted by sounds in a range but that sound catches me off guard.
>>
>>32090860
The bigger question is why does it look like it is from WW2.
>>
File: 1478695152703.png (2MB, 1106x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1478695152703.png
2MB, 1106x1125px
>>32103209
>>32103471
>Mfw I bought one that looked unissued for $450 last year.
It had definitely been fired, but it is in great condition.
>>
>>32090357

For what? the grumpy old racist asshole club?
>>
>>32108177
He said in the post he checked if it was real. How's someone going to fake a Scar 17 anyway?
>>
>>32091643
Did you happen to go to the one in Birmingham this past October? All the nuggets in there were overpriced to hell and back.
>>
Every gun show around me is nothing but overpriced crap anymore.

I remember the days when you could get some deals. but now all i see is things at or OVER MSRP.

The only reason i go is because of the jerkey guy.
>>
>>32091814
>live in Birmingham where they have gunshows in the early summer and fall
>see as many niggers as I do trailer trash
It's odd. I remember seeing both a drunk hick getting kicked when I was a teen and a ultra nigger getting really pissed since he failed a background check about three years ago
>>
>>32097630
>not stripping down, lubing up, and using your trusty /k/ approved nipple clamps and chains for a fun time
>>
>>32098184
Did people really give these out? That's fucking hilarious if they did.
>>
>>32093766
he's pretty cool, I worked the last Oaks show at a booth (that wont be named). It was fun but not many good deals anymore. Made it out with a few 30 cal ammo cans, need to grab some more next time
>>
File: 1454527801962.jpg (72KB, 651x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454527801962.jpg
72KB, 651x768px
>>32099257
>>
>>32108558
np
>>
File: 1455734930178.jpg (54KB, 480x329px) Image search: [Google]
1455734930178.jpg
54KB, 480x329px
>>32099389
>>32100230
you are both shills fuck off
>>
LGS.

Paid $10 to see some decent cottage supply cos, and overpriced used guns.
>>
>>32108639
Well I checked to make sure it was indeed a scar 17, I'm sure that if you saw one for $900 you would think something is up with it too.
>>
>>32108639
And I never said I checked to see if it was real nigger, read the damn post before you give me shit about it.
>>
>>32108519
When I said that I tried not to giggle, I mean it was so hard not to laugh at this guy I must have been turning red in the face.
>>
>>32106113
yo I wanna fuck that
>>
what is a nugget
>>
>>32105202
look up florida gun trader

gud shit
>>
>>32108887
You first.
>>
>>32090518
Pls don't shoot up any parties because you couldn't get laid.
>>
File: 1398212512245.gif (456KB, 363x339px)
1398212512245.gif
456KB, 363x339px
>>32099389
>they come every year
>>
File: 1445467322483.jpg (65KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1445467322483.jpg
65KB, 517x768px
>>32102061
>the cletuses accept me as one of their own
>>
any southern IL fags here?

gun shows are pretty suffering due to the 1 -3 day wait period

ive had OKish luck

>yugo mauser for $300 no tax
>nugget revolver for $250 in 2016
>>
Be me at 15
>go to gun show, because mom saw my firearm intrest coming way before i did.
>see guy selling magazines
>notice he is selling 10/22 magazines
>remember 10/22 grandpa gave me when i was 12.
>see "banana clip"
>read the side "BX-25"
>read the price "7.50$"
>I dont know stuff so i feel like 7.50$ is rip off for .22, but i want a "banana clip".
>mom buys it for me
Be me now 20
>now mad at 15 year old me for not realizing a fucking a deal and not talking to mom into buying 10.

>>32105258
armslist is friend, and south carolina is great. But guy with EAA Witness who wont sell it to me because im 20 is a facist.
>>
>>32089302
This is a 100% accurate representation of gun shows.
>>
>>32109270
Yeah fucking fudds who don't know the laws. And fucking stupid laws that infringe on my non-infringenables...
>>
>>32091999
I have had this jerky from the very same gun show.
>>
>>32094556
Hell yeah man. Didn't buy much though.
>>
>>32109239
How does the waiting work with gun shows? Northern Ill here.
>>
File: giantCowWasher.jpg (18KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
giantCowWasher.jpg
18KB, 300x206px
>>32101739
One student from another year wrote back and said she'd miss, among other things, seeing the giant cow-washers in the fields. Pic related.
>>
>>32109942
>Center-pivot irrigation
>Cow washer
HA!
>>
>>32110025
Yeah. City kids coming out to the sticks (population in our town is about 6000) have some pretty funny notions about what we do and what stuff is.
>>
>>32103117
mmmm peppered jerkey
>>
>>32110879
No

Your angus

I want you to pepper it

capisce?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.