[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Oregon thread What animals could I hunt with this rifle:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0379.jpg (40KB, 600x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
40KB, 600x190px
General Oregon thread

What animals could I hunt with this rifle:

Traditions synthetic deerstalker, 24 inch barrel, 50 cal.
>>
*deerhunter
>>
>>32089171
Black bear if you get one of the permits for that. Also, Nuggestfest Northwest when?
>>
>what animals could I hunt with this rifle

the purple haired communist ones.
>>
>>32089171
Well, muzzleloaders aren't my slice of pie but whatever you want on the coast and in the cascades. For central and eastern Oregon I'd get a modern gun. Lol.

541 here.
>>
>>32089171
How many mags have you bought since the state gov is going to ban mags over 10 rounds?
>>
>>32089481
Traditions, 50 cal, deerstalker. Read anon.
>>
>>32089509
Sorry man, just wanting to get the word out because many oregonians on here don't believe new gun laws are going to pass next year.

Also, this is an Oregon general so we can talk about the state too.
>>
>>32089522
It's all good. We're fucked. Oregon house and Senate don't have enough Republican seats to stop brown.
>>
>>32089535
I know, If a mag ban happens then I'm probably just going to order mags that are pinned and then remove the pin. Not like cops can tell or give a shit what's pre or post ban.
>>
>>32089481
>>32089522
Are you fucking serious? GDI I am just about to move back from NY and its turboshit. Why does my favorite state do this to itself.
>>
>>32089171
why would you want to hunt with a .50 cal? Cost a pretty penny to feed. Shoot I do fine with my Remington 700.

Big Horn

Boars

Elk

Bear

Goat

all fine with .308
>>
>>32089573
Because the People's Republic of Portland, Eugene, and Salem hate freedom.
>>
>>32089578

Are you trying to be funny?
>>
>>32089573
Well, at least we still won't be as bad as New York and Calfornia, yet... We'll be Colorado tier since they have both UBCs and mags bans. I highly doubt they will try a AWB, because even they know it would be suicide.

I will be honest, they say they're going to try and ban mags over 10 rounds but I'm curious if they'll actually try it. Background checks are one thing but actually banning a physical accessory might not even fly with some Dems in Salem.
>>
Hey guys I say this...let's keep track of any bills that would ban anything and find out when the committee hearing is. We fucking show up, try to convince them. Why not try guys? Even with full Senate and House support, a bill still has to be presented to a committee to move forward. It's worth trying.
>>
>>32089615
>even they know it would be suicide
You sound like Califailians ten-twenty years ago.

What's to stop them? Why do you think they would?
>>
>>32089712
Hopefully the committee it shows up on will be headed by Jeff Barker. Even though he supported HB 4147 (10 days before default proceed on NICS) he's still our best bet to shoot it down.
>>
>>32089743
Because we Oregonians have more balls that cuckifornians. We fucking show up on the footsteps of Salem armed.
>>
>>32089601
excuse me for being a poorer fag than you then
>>
>>32089752
February 5th 2013 was fun
>>
>>32089772
I wanted to go but I live in Medford so it'd take me the day to drive all the way up there.
>>
>>32089752
>we Oregonians have more balls that cuckifornians
I know you do. I'm gambling the rest of my adult life on it. I'm out of here before Newsome becomes governor in '18. I also know that most of your state is rural, that the local shire-reeves are based, and that they don't have Silicon Valley to fund their crazy ass mandates.

I still don't understand why you don;t think the same hysterical assholes running around in the rain protesting the last election won't cheerfully back more statutory laws that will ruin or end your life the one time you are caught afoul of them.
>>
>>32089784
I will be honest, but I really don't know. At this point, all we can do is wait until our state legislative session starts in Feb. 2017.

If a mag ban does pass, I'm not going to comply. I don't have any states I can drive to to buy hi-caps, so I'm probably just going to buy pinned 30 round mags and drill the rivet out to restore them. I live in Jackson county (Medford, Ashland) so the sheriff and cops here don't give a shit about gun laws.

tl;dr nothings going to change for me i'm done complying.
>>
>>32089765

It's a .50 caliber muzzleloader that he's talking about, not very pricey to shoot.
>>
>>32089171
deer
>>
>>32089827
Same. Linn county is pro gun. I stocked up on mags and would sell excess mags to you guys. Fuck em.
>>
>>32089477
Same. 541.
>>
>>32089827
>the sheriff and cops here don't give a shit about gun laws
Ain't afraid of running into a state trooper with a chip on his shoulder...?
>>
>>32090024
Kind of a unique question. You a stater with a chip on his shoulder?
>>
I spend a good bit of time in Oregon since I've got some family up there and personally I think the PNW is the best part of the US, so I try to make it out as often as possible.

Would any of you lads know of any decent spots for camping, shooting, and maybe some urbex? I've already checked the /k/ map, hoping to really enjoy myself next time I visit.
>>
>>32090164
*Clint Eastwood type grumble* that would involve sharing where my favorite spots are.
>>
>>32090190
can relate
>>
>>32089416
So whales?
>>
>>32090080
No. I currently live in the southern half of the state of Jefferson and am looking to move to the north soon. Which is a bit like moving from North Korea to China -- an improvement. But not much, and you still have the same authoritarian horseshit hovering over your head.

I'm just doing my due diligence, is all.
>>
>>32090271
Yup I get it. I will say one positive thing about osp: our background checks.

Being a poc state (point of contact, so no NICs, it's osp's own called fics) is the way to go. I have always felt our state should manage its own business and they do a great job. My checks have always been instant. Even when I didn't have my chl, I never had a delay for reasons or horror stories you hear about the fbi.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.