[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will never carry your M70B into battle for glorious Serbia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pepe serb.jpg (420KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
pepe serb.jpg
420KB, 980x552px
tfw you will never carry your M70B into battle for glorious Serbia in the Bosnian war.
>>
>>32087259
Didnt a literal crap ton of Serbs, you know, die?
>>
>>32087259
dying with cause is better than dying without one
>>
>>32087259
>Glorious Serbia
Got ass kicked but every little slav neighbour
>>
>>32087320
poor serbia
>>
>>32087259
You can always go to Donetsk
>>
>>32087259
I've only recently started learning myself about the Yugoslav wars. I'm not sad about missing those at all.
>>
>>32087402
id fight for Ukraine if i had to fight in that war. whole family is Ukrainian so might as well.
>>
GG serbs
Madeline Albright dunked on you guys
>>
>>32087320
They got their asses kicked by NATO and US airforce.
Who wouldnt get their asses handed to them in that case?
The tiny neighbors didnt fare so well on their own.
>>
Why must we fight? For what? Because we were born into different labels? What has a Serb, Croat, or Bosniak ever done to me for me to kill him?
>>
>>32087320
>implying bosniaks would have won jack shit without help of NATO and us
>>
Remove kebab
>>
>>32092396
I did. I also ate kebabs, yummy.

I won't say which was food, and which was people.
>>
>>32091314
Being a muslim
>>
>tfw too late to partake in massive group rapes of wives in front of their helpless husbands, watching as their guts are falling out of their cut-open stomachs as you thrust
>too late to righteously slaughter whole villages and make a warning fence around the village of impaled kebab children
>too late to torture and degrade downed NATO pilots as a sole means of escapism when faced with overwhelming odds in war
>too late to feel that sucking feeling of knowing you cannot possibly win even though your cause is just
>>
>>32087259
Well Serbia got his ass beaten by Croatians then bombed bad to the middle ages by NATO
im not so sad after all
>>
File: us soldiers backpacks kosovo.jpg (64KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
us soldiers backpacks kosovo.jpg
64KB, 768x576px
>>32087259

Serbian and American soldiers will never do battle to see which one is better

feelsbadman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3KFTIWbpZw
>>
File: 1473369657787.jpg (100KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1473369657787.jpg
100KB, 1024x766px
>>32092422
it was people both times, i know you
>>
>>32092422

You fought in the Kebab Wars?
>>
>>32087259
Relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y1eAhcjFjY
>>
>>32091216
They were well bloodied before the US, NATO or even the UN got seriously envolved. Some of the fighting in Yugoslavia remains the largest batttles since WW2. Not to mention most of it at this time was force on force.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.