[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>innamichigan >want peestol >mandatory peestol registry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: angry honkshoo.png (124KB, 647x414px) Image search: [Google]
angry honkshoo.png
124KB, 647x414px
>innamichigan
>want peestol
>mandatory peestol registry
>blackpowder is exempt
>Nobody ships BP to Michigan
>I don't live near a Cabela's
A-at least we won't get an AWB, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>32086081
Do they refuse to ship blackpowder substitutes as well? Also, what about antiques that use blackpowder cartridges?
>>
>>32086097
Afaik, people still ship antiques.
It's just the new-production Cap&Ball that every online store refuses to touch with a 10-foot pole.
>>
>>32086081
>Tfw ywn go to a garage sale and pick up a mouse pistol for $40
>>
>>32086081
The registry is going away as soon as we get rid of Snyder.
>>
>>32086081
You can't just buy a BP revolver online from cabelas? I've done that about 4 times no problem.
As for powder itself you can make it. Or buy it online. Unless Michigan has a law against it.
>>
>>32086136
Why?
>>
>>32089017
No, they specifically state that you have to order them by phone for all orders made in or shipped to MI.
>>32089376
I tHink the reason for this is that BP used to not be part of the registry, so sellers would rather not have to bother with it.
And supposedly, you have to be 21 in the state as well.
>>
>>32087493
Has there been any real opposition to the registry?
>>
>>32086081
Michigan has a registry?
>Wisconsin shits on you
>>
File: go michigan.jpg (148KB, 1024x823px) Image search: [Google]
go michigan.jpg
148KB, 1024x823px
>blackpowder is exempt

Are you sure?

>"The word 'firearm', except as otherwise specifically defined in statute, includes any weapon which will, is designed to, or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by action of an explosive. "
>According to the State of Michigan's Penal Code, a pistol is defined as "a loaded or unloaded firearm that is 26 inches or less in length, or a loaded or unloaded firearm that by its construction and appearance conceals itself as a firearm"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Michigan
>>
>>32093498
I remember asking the guy working the counter at my LGS (which sells BP revolvers), and he told me they were exempt from registry.
>Muh NFA
Please explain
>>
>>32086081
I never knew how many states had pistol registries. What the fuck, how far have the grabbers spread?
>>
>>32086081
>mandatory pistol registery

Nope
>>
>>32086081
Jesus, not even Illinois has a pistol registry.
>>
>>32093665
Bro, for private sales you need to get an NICS check to get a 30-day purchase license, fill out a bill of sale when you actually buy it, then turn that in to your local law enforcement.
Yet you still have urban youths running around with pistols.
>>
>>32093498
Fuck Michigan
>>
File: 1478652127693.png (127KB, 833x799px) Image search: [Google]
1478652127693.png
127KB, 833x799px
>>32093654
>>Muh NFA
>Please explain

It means we're able to have class III NFA weapons after approved by the ATF and getting the $200 tax stamp.

Some states completely ban all NFA weapons

>>32093772
Ohioan detected
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.