[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any army more pathetic than the israeli army? they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

is there any army more pathetic than the israeli army?

they literally can't compete equally with palestianians and have to use tanks and full modern gear versus a bunch of starving teenagers and little kids armed with stones and sticks.

literally embarrasing.

they BTFO everytime and their soldiers defecate upon themselves every time they see a palestinian teenager with a fucking kitchen knive.

also their krav maga is BS other martial artists laugh off them.
>>
>>32080431
What happened? Did Schlomo bulldoze your house down?
>>
>>32080569
I don't live in the middle east faggot.
>>
"Mommy look I made fun of Israel online! do you think Hezbollah will overlook my homosexuality now?"
>>
>>32080591
t. kike faggot
>>
>>32080595
t. actual faggot
>>
>>32080601
being a kike is worse than being a fag.
>>
>>32080431
US Army is pretty cringe. Coming from any of the other 3 branches.
>>
>>32080431
t. Ahmed
>>
>>32080928
t. Abraham
>>
>>32080934
Look, mom, I called him a hivemind Jew.
>>
>>32080950
Be quiet I'm trying to fuck Jamal. You're getting a new step Dad!
>>
File: Rock-Papar-120mm.jpg (46KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rock-Papar-120mm.jpg
46KB, 416x500px
>>32080431
> Throw rocks at me, and I'll throw tanks at you
Sounds like a pretty dakka solution to me.
>>
>>32080431
This is terrible bait, but I will bite.

>six day war
>War of attrition
>Yom Kippur war

The Jews kick ass, militarily.
>>
>>32081110
>be in IDF armored corps
>participate in a practice act where i play a hiding arab on a mountain with a rocket launcher
>tanks are suppose to locate all of us
>you are considered dead when the tank aims at you

it was only a drill shit but nothing in my life came close to the feeling of fear and intimidation of having the barrel of a tank pointed directly at you
>>
>>32081339
>read bible
>it's 3,000 years of
"oy vey we are god's chosen, surely we can challenge [large bordering military state] with zero casualties"
"god why are these people retaliating and laying siege to jerusalem"
"oy vey, surely, as god's chosen we can retake jerusalem - ok cool we retook jerusalem - surely if we attack [other large bordering military state] we can destroy them with no consequences!..."

they've been at it for a while, not necessarily good at it, just experienced
>>
>>32081339

>US holds hand all the way through all 3 wars and then the kikes sabotage/assassinate/bribe our leaders anyway

Oy vey!
>>
>>32082196
It's not all so bad. They did manage to hold a not too shabby sort-of-an-empire when David and Solomon were in rule. Rebelling and actually winning against the Greeks was also nice.
>>
>>32080603
No
>>
>>32082966
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>32080431
Attempted terrorist put down today. Fresh just for (You)
>>
>>32080431
We get it, your girlfriend left you for a Jew and now you're all anally annihilated

But really, little anon, it's your own fault. If you weren't so unattractive, you wouldn't have gotten cucked by isaac
>>
>>32082966
/pol/ aside, Israel's conduct in all 3 wars was exemplary. This was as much due to the failings of their enemies as their skill, but still. And of course they had support, it's a tiny country that was barely developed in '47.
>>
>>32080431
The only reason Palestinians are still around is because the Jews don't want to piss off America by killing them all. Just like the Brits with the Irish. Would have purged them but didn't want to deal with the international back lash.
>>
I hate SJWs who make excuses for sandniggers being racist and antisemitic as hell.

>only white people can be racist

This idiocy is dangerous. It's going to lead to a second holocaust, but this time the SS officers are brown skinned.
>>
>>32080575
You're still a goat fucker
>>
>this thread

It's a fucking time capsul from youtube circa 2006/7

Christ
>>
>>32083291
How'd he go down?
>>
>>32083386
Charged with a knife at the guards
Shot before he could reach them
>>
>>32082966
A) Israel had no support for 48 and 67, and in 73 received support only after they'd started counterattacking. The worst was already over.
B) The Arab countries received far more significant material support, both quantity and quality-wise, and even had Soviet pilots flying for them on occasion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20
>>
The Malian Army:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njQogZuz44Y
>>
>>32083418
This post gives me hope that sanity and facts still exist on 4chan. Thank you anon.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.