[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have their take on the PX4 line of guns? I always thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bear retta.jpg (63KB, 637x600px) Image search: [Google]
bear retta.jpg
63KB, 637x600px
anyone have their take on the PX4 line of guns? I always thought they looked ugly and boxy to the max, until repeated viewing and now I am a bit in love with the weird design look.
Berretta in general doesn't have much love on /k/.
>>
I have a compact chambered in 40 and I love it!
>>
>>32080318
just how wide/fat is it in person?
>>
>>32080306
Kind of sad it's not singlestack
>>
I really like the design, as it is just something different. It uses a rotating barrel system, which is different from EVERY OTHER pistol on the market, which use tipping barrel locking systems. I was looking at the compact decocker only for when i get my CC permit
>>
>>32080306
I like it, the .45 is my edc.

>>32080327
The full size is comparable to a glock.
>>
>>32080306
My dad has the full sized one in 9mm and both of us really like it. Its easy to shoot and and my dad says its very similar to the m9 he used in the military.
>>
>>32080327
pretty fat desu. But very smooth and conceal easily.
>>
>>32081327
Honestly it's really the size of the stoeger coug.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 530x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 530x508px
Getting the new PX4 Carry. The PX4 is a criminally underrated gun, thanks to Beretta's terrible marketing. It has a bunch of aftermarket that makes it so much better but they don't take advantage of it.
>>
The PX4 is cool but I dislike that sub compact carry because it uses a tilting barrel like every other handgun does making it not really that special

That said, I prefer the trigger on the 92FS to that on the PX4 but it's still a good shooter. Super underrated I think but I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that it isn't a military or police issue gun in most places.
>>
File: 1458549650676.jpg (654KB, 1200x671px) Image search: [Google]
1458549650676.jpg
654KB, 1200x671px
A very good review on the PX4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaC5o-9mpw

Is the PX4 going to be the gun of 2017? I can feel it lads
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.