[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When exoskeletons become mass produced, will they be protected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: exo_main_485.jpg (49KB, 485x594px) Image search: [Google]
exo_main_485.jpg
49KB, 485x594px
When exoskeletons become mass produced, will they be protected by the second amendment?
>>
desu they'd probably be closer to cars and forklifts as far as legislation is concerned desu
>>
>>32076376
Nope, same case as bullet resistant body armor.

If it meets rating similar to the Military models it would be illegal. I can see a civilian version being made, but i doubt it could carry enough wait to use bullet resistant plates.
>>
>>32076429

Body armor is not illegal unless you live in a cuck state like Connecticut that requires face to face sales.
>>
>>32076454
You can have body armor, but it better not be of a rating bullet resistant. Or SLED will fuck you and your family.

South Carolina here.
>>
>>32076478
what are you talking about.
>>
>>32076429
I live in Oregon and can buy as much bullet resistant plate as I like off the internet
>>
>>32076478
What the fuck kind of bullshit are you spewing? You can buy any kind of NIJ rating you want (except NIJ I, because no one makes that pointless shit anymore). And if you can find it, basically any other body armor from any other country (so long as it wasn't stolen from an agency or export regs)
>>
>>32076501
http://www.bulletsafe.com/body-armor-law-south-carolina.html

Now, that isn't all bad....unless a family member is a felon and you own armor.

Problem is 4/5 families in SC have a felon in the family, when SLED gets wind of a felon in the same house as an owner of body armor.

They bring the full SWAT gear and a minimum of 10 cops when said idiot felon does something stupid.

That being said, they're alright.
>>
>>32076376
The second somebody decides to go off the rails and off a bunch of people using it, it will be regulated.
>>
File: 1399301100160.jpg (94KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399301100160.jpg
94KB, 460x800px
>>32076478
>>
>>32076376
They'll most likely be used in a construction/manufacturing/warehouse setting and then later bubba'd to take armored plates.
>>
>>32076478
>You can have body armor, but it better not be of a rating bullet resistant.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>32076588
the fuck do i care about (1) south carolina (2) felons, particularly other people who are felons. Literally neither have anything to do with me. are you a retard? be honest
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.