[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the reason the sand niggers are always have ak's because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Osama-AK-47.png (459KB, 552x398px) Image search: [Google]
Osama-AK-47.png
459KB, 552x398px
Is the reason the sand niggers are always have ak's because of the Soviets being there back in the day?
>>
>>32076361

Either that or arms dealers selling off stockpiles after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Or the Soviets or Chinese sold them.
>>
>>32076390

Sold them to the governments and were stolen I mean.
>>
>>32076361
>>32076390
>>32076401

Also it's so fucking easy to use and maintain, you can even teach a 12 year old everything he needs to know about it to use it in less than 10 minutes. Some people even do that.

It's almost impossible to loose an AK part when cleaning it, even if you're in the fucking jungle and it's night. Loosing an AR part in a similiar situation is easy.

That's the reason there's so many manufacturing countries all over the world, and they all sell them since 60 years. So the 3rd world is fucking full of them. But the G3 and FAL are getting closer and closer in terms of 3rd world use.
>>
>>32076361
The soviets sold rights to produce them to poor middle eastern countries(Iraq is notable one). It's much cheaper to stamp a AK receiver than it is to machine a M16 receiver (this is the reason the AR180 came into existence).

They did the same with BMP-1's, T-55's and T-72's.
>>
>>32076527
Iraq was hardly poor then
>>
>>32076527

>Sold
Or just gave. While it was remarkably easy to make (and is), some states didn't even have that. The Soviets sent whole factories to Egypt and Iraq. Literally whole factories, prefabbed and pre tooled, with machines, and Soviet construction troops as well. But just the same, some times there was no place to build them, so they sent-along with the Chineese, Hungarians, Romanians and E
Germans, thousands upon thousands of Kalashnikovs.

The Chineese AKs (Type 56s) dominate the African continent because China was literally giving them away enmass, due to their goal in tapping into the continents mineral rights.

The Russian AKs are found more through the Causcas, Asia, Middle East and the more Western and North Africa.
>>
>>32076642
and yet saddam still bought the rights from the Soviets(Yugoslavia more specifically) to locally build AK's, BMP-1's, and T-72's
>>
>>32076671
>Soviets(Yugoslavia more specifically)

Are you retarded? Yugoslavia never was part of the Soviet Union, they weren't even really part of the block.
>>
>>32076716
potato, tomato. whatever.
>>
>>32076716
But their Eastern Europe, and they did have some Soviet cloned equipment. Yes we know that they were non-aligned pact.

Tito had a falling out with Soviet Union.
>>
I only saw one 74 in Astan.
>>
>>32076442

>getting closer and closer

Nope, they had their time but they're actually disappearing
>>
>>32077002
Neat. What arms were they mostlyusing, then?
>>
The Soviets helped the Egyptians build an AK factory in Egypt.
>>
We (US) supplied the Afgans with AK, RPD, RPG, etc during the Soviet Invasion in the 80s
>>
These days, it's mostly coming out of Pakistan or Iran, by way of China.

But really, there's enough AKs around to last the sand niggers ten lifetimes.
>>
File: 1467556816175.jpg (45KB, 262x394px) Image search: [Google]
1467556816175.jpg
45KB, 262x394px
>>32077449
>>
>>32076361

The CIA supplied them with weapons, including their own Stingers, but mostly AK pattern small arms from any source they could get them internationally. Why? Cheaper and more deniable. (Kinda a moot point what with the stingers being neither cheap nor deniable, but that's just me).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
>>
>>32077449
I don't see how anybody could pull off a revolution the US with our current status.
Nothing short of a week long nationwide blackout could start a revolution, much less a left leaning one.
>Government is conservative
>most armed people are conservative or moderate
>America can't fight it's own people but with a liberal revolution its basically us versus them with the government only coming in to mediate.
>>
>>32076361

alot of the ME back in the day were in bed with the soviets and the soviets gave them weapons and ammo, especially since the U.S were allied with Israel.
>>
Because eight-year-olds with rusty hand tools can't build ARs.
>>
File: crimeaar_zpsd65d1d51[1].jpg (100KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
crimeaar_zpsd65d1d51[1].jpg
100KB, 800x549px
>>32076442
That's wrong though. AR type rifles are becoming the most popular. G3s, FALs, and other battle rifles are becoming much less common and less produced. I feel like you pulled this whole post out of your ass.
>>
>>32076361
Anyone seen the actually video the screen in the OP is actually from, I've only scene a few seconds of it in documentaries, does more exist?
>>
>>32078923

That AR is clown shoes.
>>
>>32078942
What do you mean sir?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.