[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WW2 has ended. >The UK and several other European nations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (730KB, 698x734px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
730KB, 698x734px
>WW2 has ended.
>The UK and several other European nations want to move to an intermediate calibre weapon.
>.280 British is developed and ready for production along with the FN FAL in .280
>USA tells the UK and Europe to go fuck themselves and adopt 7.62 NATO
>The USA ends up adopting 5.56 NATO in 1965 while fucking over the rest of NATO who are stuck with 7.62 NATO till the late 80s/early 90s

Has there been more assholish behaviour in the history of military alliances? Because this for me takes the fucking cake.
>>
>>32070507
>be Hitler
>sign deal with Stalin to split Poland
>two years later
>lol fuck you Stalin Poland is mine and your Stalingrad ist MACHT frei
>>
Well the era of REAL FUCKING NATO was pretty glorious too, and the British did prioritise standardisation of a NATO round over the adoption of an intermediate round. When it was clear the US wouldn't accept anything less than .30 cal they said alright, that will do.
>>
>>32070516
hitler got fucked over by his jewish masters

all of it is just bullshit, the way the world works is what hitler and the zionists wanted

>a united europe with a single currency
>a jewish homeland financed by the wset
>>
>>32070507

At least we stopped them from adopting .280
Literally the most dogshit intermediate round ever.
>>
>>32070507
>be murrican
>try to stop FN rolling domestic production by forcing them to switch rounds on 3/4 done gun
>they still make a fine fire arm that becomes the right arm of the free world
>have to sit in the kiddy corner for two decades until other nations in pity start adopting your kiddy rounds

just a disclaimer I am in no way an FN fanboy or from the European continent
this is not opinion but hard fact
>>
>>32070507
Not our fault we have shitty """allies""".
>>
>>32070586
Not for long :^)
>>
>>32070620
>try to stop FN rolling domestic production by forcing them to switch rounds on 3/4 done gun

They adopted it from .280 to 7.62×51mm, so you're pretty much right

>have to sit in the kiddy corner for two decades until other nations in pity start adopting your kiddy rounds

are you trying to say that .280 is more powerful than 7.62x51mm? And that 7.62 wasn't the main cartridge in use for most Euro armies for decades?
>>
>>32070507
>be britbong
>never touch gun in my life
>think .280 must have been a good caliber because reasons
>hate the US to vent my rage for never being able to touch a gun outside of a single shot rifle with the Queen's written concent
>>
>>32070723
>be murrica
>never learn to read above 6th grade
>>
>Be European.
>Will never touch a gun.
>*Gets killed by Muslim refugee immigrant looking for a better life driving a truck into a concert*
>>
>>32071367
Really the biggest danger is that new reports have the muslim immigrants as markedly more sexually successful than the native Europeans.
>>
>be neckbeard
>complain about bullet sizes
>>
>>32070507
Eh, .280 wasn't that great anyway.
>>
>>32071406

does rape count or what
>>
>>32070507
>It's the bore diameter means it's intermediate meme again
Neck yourself Ian.
>>
File: 1443475870491.png (98KB, 824x705px) Image search: [Google]
1443475870491.png
98KB, 824x705px
>>32070507
>perfidious albion complaining about assholish behavior in military alliances
>>
>>32071367
>be european
>will never be white or see a white woman
>jamel stabs me
>james the obese cop shoots me
>william the silent kid kills my children in a school shooting
>juan the spic fucks my wife

such is life in the United Cucks of New Africa.
>>
>>32070507
.280 wasn't that good and Eurocucks made the US adopt 9mm over .45 Fuck them. They deserve everything they get.
>>
>>32073439
Excellent description of the EU man. Truly poetic.
>>
>>32070507
What's his name again?
>>
>>32074041
Cuck master Hill-shill
>>
>>32074041

Happy Jeff
>>
>>32070604
>>32070723
>>32071488
>>32073451

I could be getting my wires crossed with another round here, but I thought the .280 received a lot of praise? How come you guys consider it to be a shit round?
>>
>>32070905
>implying I'm murican
>>
>>32070507
That's what they get for relying on American supply lines instead of adhering to the fucking NATO agreement and spending their own money on defense.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.