[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw being foreigner you'll never even have a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x225px
>tfw being foreigner you'll never even have a chance to be a MU-HUREEEN

Should I just join the foreign legion?
>>
>>32059861
My Kill hat was from the Philippines. Get your ass down to immigration and tell them you want to enlist. They might streamline the process
>>
>>32059861
Foreign nationals legally residing in the U.S. may enlist.
>>
>>32059861
What others have said. FFL, fuck that... they get treated worse than even us from what I've heard.

t. prior marine grunt
>>
>>32059861
Service in the us military gives you citizenship unless you get kicked out. We had a bunch of darkness from west africa in another platoon in my basic training.
>>
[Desire to know more intensifies]
>>
>>32059861
Join, you'd actually be in the majority then.
>>
>>32060193
>service gives citizenship
source on that? I mean, that would be a nice way, get your 4 years or so over and you can live in burgerland
>>
I enlisted in August, finishing up my engineering degree and shipping out in May
>>
>>32060340
What everyone is saying is true. But back during the surge and whatnot it was hard to fill bodies. The military doesn't have that problem.

Not saying it's not doable, but probably harder to get in, and probably have to do a job they have trouble filling.
>>
>>32060380
where to apply then?
fly over there, go to recruiter, tell him wanna join the mu-reens and if you get it they hand you out a greencard afterwards?
Then why the fuck isnt like everyone doing this? Sounds like less trouble than pic related
>>
>>32059861
Just join Task Force 141 or Delta Force.
Both are better anyways and you can do all sorts of cool secret stuff.
>>
>>32060418
I don't know, I'm a white American. I just know it's possible because I served with 1 or 2 of them. I think they came from US territories, or had worker permits.
>>
>>32060438
Very funny, now stop pretending to be me.
>>
Army is better, with better equipment.

Well...at least in an airborne unit.

Marines have to be the most overhyped bunch of fucks in the service...maybe seals...
>>
>>32060803
Aww, the little boot is upset more people don't kiss his baby powdered ass.
>>
>>32060340
It doesn't give instant citizenship, it prioritizes you in becoming a citizen. For example I'm an immigrant (now citizen) and being a merchant mariner helped boost my path to citizenship from residency.
>>
The vast majority of people can't join the military without having a green card (lawful permanent immigrant), being from a US territory (ie Puerto Rico) or being a citizen (born to US parents, born in America, took citizenship test after green card). What all these people are thinking of of guys getting citizenship when theyw ere in were people who were already valid to join the military. A UK national, for example, can't just show up during vacation here and join the Marines or any other branch.

The only exemption to the aove is the MAVNI program which will recruit doctors and other valuable medical personal and people who speak random languages or languages that are useful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.