[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, /k/. I'm looking for some ideas on some (non

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1806.jpg (195KB, 1328x1093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1806.jpg
195KB, 1328x1093px
Hey there, /k/. I'm looking for some ideas on some (non lethal) camp defence traps, for when I'm alone innawoods, to notify me and prevent people sneaking up on my camp. Does anyone here do this? What do you use?
>Pic unrelated but interesting
>>
>>32055775
>nonlethal
then whats the point
>>
>>32055775
I mean if you're really into beans n' weenies rig up a trip wire with the cans suspended from it and fill them with a few rocks. Do this around the perimeter of your camp.
>>
>>32055775
cans tied to string set low as trip wires.
Put them together but let them jingle, whenever someone tries to take your shit they fling the fuck around. Remember to cc in case of drunk assholes
>>
File: shot1_large.jpg (39KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
shot1_large.jpg
39KB, 852x480px
>>32055828
>>32055908
>thinking that would stop Han
>>
>>32055963
That's why you have an abundance of tripflares too. Radiating out from you position. Could it be a little bunny rabbit? Trip flare means sappers in the wire so you shoot until that flare lands.
>>
>>32055775
This board is so fucking autistic. At least /v/ keeps their autism in their fantasy land. This is some next level shit

>"GOTTA SETUP DA TRAPS IN CASE THE SCARY PHILIPINO ASSASSINS SNEAK UP ON ME"

I used to do this shit but I grew out of it when I was 10 and stopped playing with GI-Joes

Grow up
>>
>>32055990
dunno if that's really viable. maybe 12ga blanks for alarms

>>32056064
>nofunallowed.jpg

I hope a skinwalker gets you
>>
>>32055963
That looks like a poorly made prop RPG launcher
>>
>>32055775
Wait, how would you set up figure 15 without blowing yourself up?
>>
>>32056122
It is.

https://youtu.be/fyIATgssVJw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa4QeS96U9w

perimeter alarm
>>
>Tangle wire setup
>Tripflares
>Noise makers
>Tripwire firework mortars
>Disguised pits
Use your imagination. And in a SHTF scenario, simple things like shotgun shell traps "minefields" can be mixed in.
>Tfw sneaking up on a camp
>Get tangled up in snagcwire field about 50m out
>Stumble forward and your foot turns to gore from a buried 12ga
>As you scream and fall over, you set off a fuckloud firework mortar
>Blinded, you hear other traps set off as the owner magdumps into your group
>>
>>32056125
The grenade doesn't start the fuse when the pin is pulled, only way the spoon is released. So you pull the pin, being careful to keep the spoon in place, pack it with mud, then someone steps on it and you all explode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.