[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

>"He made a decision that saved a lot of people," he said. "I was told that he was found protecting a female soldier. . He didn't get to live a full life, but he lived."

>"I was told that he was found protecting a female soldier.

>protecting a female soldier

Wow what a suprise
>>
Wow he was told something?

It must've happened.
>>
>>32054918
Are you saying you doubt women in combat is a huge mistake cause they are cowards and men will get hurt trying to protect them?
>>
he probably would have done the same for a buddy
>>
>>32054944
No he's saying you're an idiot for assuming that was what happened based on one incomplete sentence.
>>
>>32054983
So im assuming it cause its what i literally just read? Explain that to me please. Are you implying the pentagon is lying to make him seem like a hero?
>>
>>32054944
>Veterans day fun run at a FOB more luxurious than Alabama gets suicide bombed
>WOMEN IN COMBAT
Was the Facebook comment section full or something? This post is too retarded for even 4chan.
>>
File: 1476915459950.jpg (62KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1476915459950.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
>>32054900
>I was told that he was found protecting a female soldier

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>32055008
>Explain that to me please.
If it said he was protecting a fellow male soldier you'd be jerking off to how he was a hero who saved his brother.

But because it was a female soldier it's all "hurr durr, her obvious incompetence caused his death".

ie: you have no proof of the latter whatsoever, but because it's part of the narrative you prefer, that's the one you're going to shout form the rooftops.

Go back to /r9k/ with all the other losers who are afraid of gurls.
>>
>>32054900
Fuck Gold Star Families. Thinking they're special and deserve something extra because someone in their family died. I salute the dead hero, not their families. I appreciate that they have lost, but they're not the ones that sacrificed. They're not special.
>>
>>32055036
Finally

>>32055025
>t.cuck

>>32055045
I have more proof than you do faggot. This is just another example of women fucking up. They either get paralyzed from fear or throw dont their weapon and run. You know there are examples of this shit right?
>>32055073
Still, should they get booed?
>>
>Perry said several passengers in first class booed, complaining that it was "baloney" and that they paid first-class fares.

God, people are cunts.
>>
>>32055073
>badasses will keep joining the military if we treat their families like shit after they die
They become immortals, their families become our families. It's like that in every combat related unit for a reason dumb fuck.
>>
>>32055088
You realize this was a suicide bombing that was probably over in a few seconds?

This was not a combat related scenario, channel your retardation somewhere else.
>>
>>32055088
>Still, should they get booed?
Only if they act like entitled twats

>>32055103
Fuck that.
>>
>>32055073
fucking this. what have they done that earned them special treatment?
>>
>>32055088
>I have more proof than you do faggot.
Then post it.

Because so far all you've done is put out a feely whine about how he died because he was saving some cowardly woman, and posted no proof of that being what happened.
>>
>>32055118
>Only if they act like entitled twats
They didnt, the ariline did it. Did you read the article?

>>32055115
I realize you are assuming more than i am. Yes it was a suicide bombing but we dont know all the details. So im not going to assume anything, im going to read the article and go with it until we know more. Keep white knighting though im sure youll get some sex soon.

>>32055137
The article is more proof than what you have faggot, cant you read?
>>
>>32055098
>liberals are cunts.
ftfy

they are self righteous and elitist retards.
>>
>>32055118
>fuck that
Wow I guess I never though about it like that.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>32055118
>Only if they act like entitled twats
Which, by simply joining up with that group, means you're an entitled twat.
>>
File: 1476655681026.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476655681026.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>32055144
does this make you upset?
>>
>>32055144
>They didnt, the ariline did it. Did you read the article?
No. Because I don't give a fuck if someone gets booed and gets their feelings hurt, because I'm adult and I get over shit.
>>
Too bad it wasn't in Texas, the pilot would've probably given the first class seats to the family after those faggots booed.
>>
>>32054900
Fuck that family. If they think they deserve special treatment because their son was retarded enough to get killed they deserve to be booed.
People act like this is some horrible atrocity, but those other passengers had lives too, and they had places to be.
Pretty disrespectful to fuck with their lives for a body.
>>
>>32055167
That shitty barbell does

>>32055175
>didnt read
>still comments
Yep sounds about right
>>32055178
Again, you didnt read it did you? They didnt act anyway the airline did. Why do faggots like you comment without reading?
>>
>>32055148
I'm going to object to that. I've had the good fortune to spend time with a wide array of folk, from celebrities to parolees, and I would posit that cuntiness, and greatness too, are to be found in all milieus.

The contents of their hearts, Sir. Not the color of their skin or political affiliation.
>>
>>32055194
I don't have time to read bullshit.
Give me the TLDR
I'm an important person with important things to do
>>
File: 1307819057236.png (274KB, 507x400px) Image search: [Google]
1307819057236.png
274KB, 507x400px
>>32055223
>>
>>32055223
No youre a stupid faggot. The article is like 4 paragraphs you retarded fuck.
TLDR
eat shit and die
Got it?
>>
>First class cabin
>Passengers from Sacramento
Whodathunk, the wealthy Califags are a bunch of infantile cunts.
>>
>>32055247
SO they are welfare queens that should "eat shit and die"
I knew it. Thanks for reading it for me.
>>32055245
No, I'm not Obama. But I am an executive leader in the Alt Right movement. Almost as powerful, but not quite as prestigious
>>
>>32055194
I don't have to read it. Gold Star Family = Entitled Twat
>>
>>32055276
Thank you for making it so clear how much of a faggot poser you are. Can you make an actual trip so i can filter you please

>>32055285
Im sure reading is tough for you so its ok
>>
>>32054900
fuck his family. they shitted on trump and got stump.
>>
>>32055299
>Im sure reading is tough for you so its ok
Nope, not really. My momma says I read gooder than anyone else in my class
>>
>>32055222
yeah, that's great and all, but it seems to be an innate trait among liberals that they are friendly until you oppose any of their views and it's immediately apparent that it's their way or the highway.
>>
>>32055299
>gets mad over someone being more important than him
>actually expects me to do him a favor
I wouldn't spit in your general direction poorfag.
>>32055301
This. Don't mess with a literal meme
>>
>>32055301
>they shitted on trump and got stump
???

>>32055313
>reddit

>>32055316
>I wouldn't spit in your general direction poorfag.
What? How are you more important than me? Also how am i poor? Please consider suicide.
>>
>>32055316
>Implying you'd waste your cock-sucking spit for anything other than your intended purpose.

Hilarious!
>>
>>32055144
>cant you read?
Yes, I even remember a bit of junior high english class right now.

What you're citing in the news article counts as a 3rd hand account. Someone there told someone else, who told someone else. Also the single line in the article that's relevant to the event in question, the one you quoted in the OP, doesn't back up your claims at all.

The father says...
>"He made a decision that saved a lot of people," he said. "I was told that he was found protecting a female soldier. . He didn't get to live a full life, but he lived."
And you 'logically' (ie: using feels) decided that it was because of her incompetence or cowardice?

Ironically I'm one of the few people in this thread with you on the subject of the family. It was an asshole thing that people did to boo them, since the actual entitled twats were the people in First Class whining about "I paid a lot of money, why do they get special treatment?" It's amazing how blindly hostile people can be to an act of compassion... which brings us back to your point.

Find me another news article, not a fucking blogger or breitbart (even though they're going to be the new White House press corps it seems) that says that it was cowardice or incompetence of said female soldier that caused his death and I'll believe you, but right now you're just assuming things.

Also extra keks from me for saying how you're not going to assume anything, because we don't know the details... while assuming things without all the details.
>>
>>32055354
Dude shut the fuck up and quit being retarded.
You are encouraging him you dumbfuck cunt
God I hate you kids
>>32055395
samefag
>>
>>32055455
No. I'm the genuine hunter 3-1 actual. You can tell because of my lack of tripcode.
>>
>>32055433
Initially i said what a surprise.
Because, even if it wasnt due to cowardice, he still protected her. Which is another reason its a bad idea to put women in combat. Cause men will sacrifice themselves to protect women anyway.

>>32055455
>God I hate you kids
Im a kid cause im shitting on some faggot?
ok kid
>>
>>32055472
>confirmed underage
Fuck you are dumb
>>32055464
Weren't you recalled to IRC on a different thread?
I can see you on ARG too fucking that up too.
I'm leaving this thread. I BETTER NOT FUCKING SEE YOU THERE OR I WILL LOSE MY SHIT
>>
>>32055500
I'm not sorry.
>>
>Perry said several passengers in first class booed, complaining that it was "baloney" and that they paid first-class fares.

This is why we should start making baloney out of the rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pMVfpKBuyI
>>
File: 1477659246284.jpg (641KB, 677x2422px) Image search: [Google]
1477659246284.jpg
641KB, 677x2422px
>>32054900
>>
>>32055575
>muh blog post proves it's true!
Next post the article from the Isrealis that ignores the fact that conscript armies are notorious for poor discipline, and that Isreali military training, while the best in the area, still isn't quote up to par with the average western/NATO soldier.

Meanwhile I personally know a female combat veteran who would, let's say vehemently disagree with that statement. And her husband would as well, since they first met when she patched him up in Iraq 1.
>>
Gotta say I think gold star family shit is dumb. We shouldn't treat families of heroes with so much hero shit. If I died in combat, my family gets my SGLI and that should be good enough for those faggots.

Shit I even hate when people thank me for my cervix. Most awkward shit ever.
>>
I thought H2-1A got banned? Who the fuck even remembers him enough to start posting as him after so long?
>>
>>32055789
oh mah gawd thank ewe for keeping us safe from them tally-ban ay-rabs that're trying to terror us all and praize ewe for patriot stuff flag and der consitootie for which it stands, an our lawd and sayv-yah president jeezus y'know.
>>
>>32055819
Fuck you man I don't do shit. Never deployed and likely never will. I haven't done anything to earn free shit or awkward handshakes. All I've earned is my shamshield because I'm a piece of shit soldier.
>>
>>32055805
Smoke my pole.
I never left, and I never will leave.
With my new Alt Right connections, I will be more powerful than all of you
>>
>>32055841
>Fuck you man I don't do shit. Never deployed and likely never will.
aww mah gawd so humble too ur a tru patriot an shud go inspier to urban yoofs.
>>
>>32055841
3 years technically is a vet

>92W
I'm intel and your more pogue than me
>>
>>32055868
shit wrong thread
>>
>>32055464
Fuck you you piece of shit faggot, i am. You stupid fuck.
>>
>>32055684
And then you have actual studies conducted by the military that would prove her wrong
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.