[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since when are these a thing and why did I find them at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x985px
Since when are these a thing and why did I find them at wal-mart of all places?
>>
>>32054740
i saw one of those in person at a walmart.
>>
Been seeing them for 3 years now
Illegal here, we book as illegal club; prohibited weapons.
>>
>>32054740
Are those AA batteries? A 6D Maglite would be better.
>>
>>32054754
Me too, which is why I was so surprised that's where I discovered them. isn't wal-mart usually against this type of stuff?
>>
>>32054775
wheres here? britbongstan?
>>
>>32054788
not really, they sell guns and knives and stuff.
>>32054780
its smaller than you think. like maybe over foot long irrc
>>
Can someone Photoshop this into costanzas batting picture?
For reasons
>>
>>32054780
Yes but the whole concept of a bat light is new to me so I was surprised to see my first one at wal mart. I bet I could find a better one online
>>
>>32054740

>probably not that great of a flashlight
>not that great of a bat
>can't shine it in the direction you need to swing
>having to explain to an officer of the law (or jury) why your flashlight is a bat with a jagged crown

It would be easier and possibly more practical to just carry an anime sword. You can at least justfy it as cosplay or blame it on your Asperger's.
>>
>>32054807
They have guns and knives but idk they're more for "hunting and outdoors" it seems. This is marketed to beat people's heads in with
>>
>>32054819
Needs more lights then.kek
>>
why not glow sticks that snap into a baton

when you hit a nigger in the head it cracks the glowstick, illuminating the area for you as you swing it about
>>
I've been seeing these for years, I first started seeing them when I worked at Bass Pro.

Stupid as fuck, the light is on the wrong end. I'd just go with a Maglite.
>>
>>32054896

>police arrive just in time to see a fluorescent screaming negro sprinting out of your front door into the night
>>
>>32054896
they also make great crossbow bolts, instant blaster fight.
>>
>>32054780
can confirm. ive been hit with a measly 3D maglite and i woke up 2 days later in the hospital with a quarter size piece of my skull drilled out
>>
>>32055553
greentext story nao
>>
>>32054740
just get a mag light, that thing is junk if it's not heavy. at least with a maglight like mine has 3 or 4 D batteries made out of lead to weight it. heavier it is the better club it makes
>>
File: fluorescenceintrofigure1.jpg (45KB, 380x341px) Image search: [Google]
fluorescenceintrofigure1.jpg
45KB, 380x341px
>>32055142
Actually anon, glowsticks exhibit the property of phosphorescence, not fluorescence.

As you can see on this Jablonski energy diagram, fluorescence is a drop in energy levels in the singlet state, which takes place very quickly. Phosphorescence is the process by which an excited electron goes into a triplet state, and then gradually falls back down into the ground state. Fluorescence is a very fast transition from the excited state to the ground state, meaning the visible light given off by the process is very short lived and can only be detected on specialized sensors tuned into the precise wavelength that the emitted photon will have.

Phosphorescence involves the triplet state, which means that the electron cannot immediately fall back down into the ground state, and so it lingers in intermediate states just long enough for us to perceive light from the energy level changes (changes in an electron's energy can involve the emission of photons, though that's something we'll cover in another lecture).
>>
>>32055943
I love you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.