[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/. Just finished talking with this girl I know from my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bald-eagle-crying.png (363KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
bald-eagle-crying.png
363KB, 640x400px
Sup /k/. Just finished talking with this girl I know from my WoW guild. She's invited me over to the states to visit her. So I thought, if this becomes a thing, I'd need to know about murrican gun laws in regards to tourists shooting at ranges/public property etc, as her dad owns a few pieces of Milsurp and history i'd like to put a few rounds through (and something ELSE I'd like to put something through if you get my meaning). For reference she's from North Carolina, around Asheville I think.

I know all the visa shit I have to sort out on my end, anything else you fol/k/s can help me out with?

I'm an Australian with a huge 'Merica boner.
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>32052925
>WoW guild
Fucking nerd, keep your lame ass in Australia.
>>
File: 1476182263738.jpg (54KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476182263738.jpg
54KB, 453x500px
>>32052940
>calling somebody a nerd
>in 2k16

lmao'ing at your life kid

We've been talking on facebook and skype for a while now. I'm not taking this totally seriously (been burned many times in the past) but if I get to visit America i'm all for it.
>>
File: 1476238041144.gif (3MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476238041144.gif
3MB, 400x303px
>>32052959
>2016
>getting this assblasted on 4chan
wew guess Poindexter has spoken
>>
I went to high school with a kid like this.

I always wonder if he got raped when he finally met up with """""her"""""
>>
>>32052925

there is no law against firing guns as a non-resident. you might not be allowed on some ranges if the range operators are overzealous.

there's even an exception to allow non-residents to own guns in the US if they have a hunting permit. So, there's that. It's easier to own American guns than Australian guns if you are an australian citizen.
>>
You probably can't have them on your own, as long as one of the owners is there you're fine. As long as they're following the laws and you're along for the ride you're fine.

Ranges may have members only policies or whatever though.
>>
>>32052998
I might be murdered, I might get to see glorious freedom. Anything's better than this.

>>32052993
>assblasted
The only ass i'll be blasting is hopefully a girls. Or a "girl".

>>32053005
>no law against firing guns as a non-resident

My freedom boner stands tall. It's been my mission to eat 'merican food, shoot guns, drink beer and talk with a bunch of americans from the south, guess i'll get my wish sooner or later.
>>
>>32053032
>The only ass i'll be blasting is hopefully a girls. Or a "girl".
You're going to fly across the world only to get murdered and then have your dead body get assfucked by some NC hicks. I'm only sorry it won't be happening the other way for you, what a wasted flight.
>>
>>32053052
Anything for an adventure, am I right?

Honestly this country makes me want to kill myself anyway.
>>
>>32053089
How hard is it to become a citizen here? I know people say that but how truly difficult/expensive is it?
>>
>>32053147
Australia, or america?

Because I don't fucking know about Murrica, i'm australian.

In australia it's a few tests, a spouse or willingness to work/evidence of work history and a few hundred bucks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.