[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rimless .38 super when? >tfw +P gives you 125gr 1350ft/s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 38super.jpg (17KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
38super.jpg
17KB, 220x339px
rimless .38 super when?

>tfw +P gives you 125gr 1350ft/s
>potential for capacity of 9mm, power of the average .357 Sig load

what's not to like?
>>
I too would like to see more widespread use of .38 Mexican, and making it truly rimless may help
>>
>>32049235
They have rimless version, its called .38 super comp. You have to adjust your extractor but it will work fine.
Also I got my reloads pushing 1500 fps with a 124gr bullet.
>>
>>32049287
>.38 super comp

I'd shorten that to .38 comp, massproduce it

then introduce the Glock 44 with a 17+1 capacity
>>
Jesus its half a millimeter of rim. Who cares.

And .38 Super is ancient stuff.

Still badass though but you better reload it.
>>
>>32049235
Rimless .327 magnum when?

>tfw gives you 115gr 1350ft/s
>potential for more capacity than 9mm, power of an average 9mm load

what's not to like?
>>
>>32049311
>Jesus its half a millimeter of rim. Who cares.

feeding reliability

>And .38 Super is ancient stuff.

not nearly as ancient as 9mm and .45 ACP
>>
>>32049299
Pls I'm hoping the glock 44 will be the first revolver
>>
>>32049436
that will be the glock 48, it's a striker-fired gas seal self-loading semi-fully automatic revolver gun chambered in .41 AE

my dad works at glock and he has one at home but I can't show it to you, sorry
>>
>>32049510
I've heard rumors they are going to modify the glock 35 to shoot 357 magnum and call it the 35.7
>>
>>32049549
no they're going to modify it to shoot .35 remington but it'll still be called the glock 35
>>
9x23mm Winchester
>>
>>32049595
What will Glock's rifle be?
>>
>>32049981
they'll never make rifles because they say no rifle can be perfect, but they will make recoilless rifles for the Austrian army in 2023. It'll fire experimental meme shells
>>
>>32049235
winchester made something like that
>>32049732
9xsomething probably this

it went out of production because people didn't want it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.