[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best $350 CCW pistol? I'll probably buy used to hit this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Best $350 CCW pistol? I'll probably buy used to hit this price point. G43 is out of my price range. I'm looking at:

>Kek Arms CM9
>Jewger LC9s (pro or std depending on what's on armslist)
>>
Have you fired either of these pistols?
>>
Shield. Period.
>>
>>32041551
>implying gun shops in my area have these guns to rent
I'm pretty much stuck buying one used and reselling it if I hate it.

Besides, they are fucking pocket pistols. They will both suck to shoot.

>>32041554
Too expensive.
>>
Do you have a non CCW pistol? If so, dont get a CCW first. I made an LC9s Pro my first pistol and it was a mistake. CCW pistols are extremely snappy, every shot feels like you're going to lose the thing.

As to the LC9 itself, it seemed like a good pistol, although I would probably suggest an LCP instead, anything in .380 will have a more manageable recoil, and be even more compact. Same goes for any .32 if you're willing to go that small (.32 was the standard for CC in a lot of areas up until the late 70's). The biggest flaw with the Ruger LC pistols are mag prices, but considering its a CCW and not a range toy thats not a huge flaw.
If you do feel like you need to get something in 9mm, give the shield a look. Lots of gunstores/pawnshops near me will carry them at the $350 price range, new even. If you get the chance to rent either of those pistols, do so.
>>
>>32041665
I have a P226 already. Not much of a carry option though.
>>
>>32041571
>Too expensive.

You can literally get a Shield for $350 what are you smoking. From how you posted in the OP, I can tell you're a retard /pol/ transplant so I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>32041795
I didn't see any on armslist. The cheapest around here is $370 plus tax and transfer for a 9mm.

It's also 4 ounces heavier than the stuff I'm looking at.
>>
>>32041571
Last Black Friday, Shields hit $260 at my local shops. Just wait a week.
>>
File: dongs.jpg (1MB, 2504x1580px) Image search: [Google]
dongs.jpg
1MB, 2504x1580px
>>32041713
Ok, then I would suggest going around to every local store that sells guns of any kind, and not only find the place with the cheapest LC9's and Shields (they're both good modern CCW's, but I'd give a slight edge to the shield), but also check out used milsurp or "antique" pistols. For example this 1910 (one on the left) that I picked up since it was super cheap ($150) and looks nice, would probably make a really good carry pistol after a little cosmetic repair work (the chrome on these two is a bubba job). The same store I bought these at also had a CZ 80, and a Zastava M70 both within your price range along with countless snubnose .38's.
>>
cz-75 combat
>>
>>32042430
i mean compact
>>
>>32042430
>>32042437
I really like the RAMI but even that is 26oz... SO heavy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.