[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright assholes I want to get a straight up honest answer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_9749-1473044594910991285114.jpg (72KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9749-1473044594910991285114.jpg
72KB, 600x1000px
Alright assholes I want to get a straight up honest answer.

What are the laws regarding defending your own life against a hostile woman?

What are the consequences of using lethal forces on the attacking woman?

Could I use excessive force on the attacking woman were she gets subdued and not killed?

Someone tell me please right now.
>>
>>32037552
Anon what are you not telling us, because you're starting to scare me
>>
>>32037565
I said everything I needed to say.

I just want to know what are the laws regarding using either lethal or non lethal forces to defend yourself from a hostile woman especially one that is attacking you.

That's all.
>>
>>32037552
> I can only cum if I'm in a legal self defense situation where I use lethal force against a woman who is hostile to me
>>
>>32037594
The same as defending against a guy who's attacking you. Just be sure you can prove it's self defense. Now, what the fuck did you do?
>>
>>32037633
So it's the same but you would actually have to show concrete evidence and not just by words?

Gee that's so progressive it fucking hurts my head just thinking how stupid that sounds.

Also I didn't do anything alright.

I just wanted to know thats all and considering from your answer it would seems that you would likely get in trouble for protecting yourself from a hostile woman then it would be from a hostile man.
>>
>>32037671
>So it's the same but you would actually have to show concrete evidence and not just by words?
I dont think there has every been a case of self defense with lethal force where proof wasent collected and not just
"Bruh he was gunna git me."
>>
>>32037552
Literally the same as a man.

Man attacks with threat to your life or others = shoot
Woman attacks with threat to your life or others = shoot
>>
What state are you in you fucking moron?
>>
>>32037552
You lose. It's called "domestic violence", you lose your gun rights.
>>
>>32037552
depends on what country and state you are in. in america, most states have a proportion of force requirement in the laws. if you are a 90lb skinny fag 5ft manlet, and you are getting yo ass beat by a 350lb 5'8" shaniqwa, the disparity of force shows that a reasonable person would need a weapon to defend themselves.

it doesnt matter if its a woman or a man, this principle applies across the board. what would a reasonable person do in your situation? if you have a weapon, and are stronger and outweigh the single woman, are you reasonably in fear of your life if she is slapping you with her shoe?

how fucking autistic does an OP have to be to start this shit thread
>>
>>32037690
Can't wait for Trump to make it legal to defend onself from hostile man/woman without going to jail or put in court for it.

>>32037694
That clears it up

>>32037699
I'm not saying but I'm not in the west or north.
>>
>>32037748
So what, we're watching the headlines in Alabama for "lardass goes off, attacks girl friend for breaking up with him"? Or will this go down in history as another Florida Man story?
>>
just fuck a bitch up mate
>>
>>32037776
I ain't fat you stuck up bitch.

Besides I ain't in no relationship so no point in assaulting a girlfriend if I don't have one.

Also were talking about SELF DEFENSE not HURR DURR EVERY GUY IS A BADGUY AND ALL WOMEN ARE GOOD PEOPLE thread you fucking cunt.

>>32037805
If only it was that legal and easy
>>
>>32037594

Record the escalation, it's her word over yours.
>>
>>32037552
>Woman.
If you even try to defend yourself she will claim you attacked her.
Enjoy not having any freedoms, being called a sexual predator, and a rapist.
Your guns are going to go away, your going to get sued, and the media is going to tar and feather you.
>>
>>32037552
You have to show if claiming self-defense you used a reasonable force to prevent the harm you reasonably feared was going to be caused by a woman. So if you're a 250 lb. man and defending against a 100 lb. woman, you probably don't have to use much force.

Deadly force can only be used if you can show you reasonably feared death or serious injury.

Typically property isn't held to the same standard (ie, law prefers property damaged or destroyed rather than life) unless you can prove you were also defending yourself.
>>
>>32037748
>Can't wait for Trump to make it legal to defend onself from hostile man/woman without going to jail or put in court for it.
he probably never will. any case where there is a homicide is investigated. if it's ruled self defense, you're let off and if it's an affirmative defense (one where you were entitled to kill by statute like forcible felony or home invasion) you just sit in court and the prosecutor must prove beyond all reasonable doubt that you are guilty of murder, otherwise you're let off.

there's no legal separate between men and women in this instance. men are more likely to engage in violent behavior than women overall, but the difference is by degrees and type. you are more likely to be poisoned or stabbed by a woman than beaten or shot.
>>
>>32037552
The criteria for use of potentially deadly force against a woman is no different than a man. You have to be in imminent fear of death or great bodily harm.

But my guess is you are a colossal faggot who just wants to beat up your shitty girlfriend instead of just dumping her and moving on with your life. KYS
>>
>>32037671
>So it's the same but you would actually have to show concrete evidence and not just by words?
it's exactly the same burden of proof. wtf kind of standard do you think a self defense plea entails? generally speaking, it should be evident from the evidence and the investigation that you were in fear for your life or the life of someone else and had to use deadly force to preserve your life or the life of another.

in the rare cases of hearsay, the circumstances surrounding the killing are taken into consideration as is the characters involved.
>>
>>32037900
you sound fat and broken. go be a loser somewhere else.
>>
>>32037776
>Florida Man Murders Girlfriend, Says Internet Told Him It Was Legal
>>
>>32037552

Of course you realize, if you set up some scenario so you can kill a woman and then claim self defense, this thread will then be used as evidence against you.

Your reputation is pretty well established bud
>>
>>32037963
But that's sexist as it implies that women are weaker than men. Feminists ought to riot. That man was just treating her as an equal.
>>
>>32038051
It's only equality if the woman wins every time!
Check your fucking privilege!
>>
>>32038051
>>32038102

Are you guys so dumb/new that you can't see what he's actually asking about

It's only been a few months since he was uncontrollably typing WHORE at every picture of women on the board and starting threads about killing them
>>
>>32037943
Does that actually work in court cases against a hostile woman?

>>32037963
The dead can't sue you so just make sure the attacker is dealt with correctly.

No murder though because that's wrong.

>>32037967
You have a good answer there.

I guess that would make good sense considering how courts can screw oneself over another these days.

I was just curious about the situation if it were to happen.

Thanks.

>>32037987
I just hope that Trump will actually do the things he is wanting to do but if not then at least it isn't Hillary in office.

Also so basically just make sure I have a Jewish lawyer?

Alright got it.

>>32037997
Again not in any relationships and also go fuck yourself.

>>32038209
You don't know shit about me so fuck off.
>>
>>32037594
it is illegal to harm a woman u fucking rapist mysog shit
>>
Oh, it's this guy again.
His "Antman" character was far more funny to read, if just as poorly written.
>>
>>32037748
yeah i cant wait till trump gets rid of womens right to vote too and starts rounding up the (((googles)))

get the fuck off this board you low intelligence tripfag fuck
>>
>>32038307
Newsflash this ain't antman

It's Lucifer

Antman actually had some form of respect for women and condone anything that relates to Satanism oh and loves ants

Lucifer straight up hates women in general and claims the name Lucifer is just a name oh and he hates ants

Big difference between the two retards
>>
>>32038318
>antman had some form of respect for women
>hates anything relating to Satanism

I call bullshit.
>>
>>32038318
What? You mean there's no chance that someone would radically shift a fundamental part of their make-believe personality when attempting to portray a new make-believe character on the interbutts?

This changes literally everything.
>>
>>32038310

To be honest getting rid of women's right to vote and other things that relates to women's rights would statistically improve the United States by a large number.

If we're lucky we could get women's mentality back to 1950's way of thinking were they knew their place and did not try to have any individualist ideas that would threaten society.

Just look at how this nation went downhill in american women culture when women's rights was made.

It's common sense.
>>
Alright, here is my personal experience. But this is an experience in my own town and the charges issued were at the discretion of the officer. So results may vary.

When I was 19 my household was very unstable, my sister was 17 and doing a lot of drugs and behaving very selfish and recklessly. Her behavior as well as mine was kind of the result of our unstable household growing up.

My father was very abusive towards my mother, suffered from bi-polar disorder which he refused treatment for, and killed himself when I was around 7, about a year after my mother finally left him. After he died she became heavily dependent on alcohol and prescription drug abuse, typical suburban trophy wife I guess. Her boyfriend was a millionaire cokehead who was willing to waste many G's to impress her since he was rich. She was a very shallow and distant parent. This affected my sister and I in very negative, but different ways.

Fast forward some time and my sister is cutting herself severely, not like your typical emo faggot but into her fat and muscle tissue. This imposed a lot of stress and my mother and I, my mom dived further into alcoholism and I had my own issues developing.

Once my sister got out of cutting and into doing drugs/being a selfish little cunt, I began to develop anorexia. Not because I had a body image problem, I've never liked being skinny. But I desperately wanted control in my life and in my own weird delusional manner of thinking I felt this was granting myself control.

Eventually my sister and I are completely hostile towards each other, I feel like her smoking inside the house is countering my efforts of "holistic perfection" and she hates how controlling/delusional I am.

After she had stolen jewellery from my mother things really went bad, I posted some nasty shit about her on facebook and she assaulted me at my work while my mother was present. I didn't do anything to retaliate so she left some nasty scratch marks on my neck from trying to (continued)
>>
>>32038340
T. Kid whose mommy still constitutes half the income of his household, leaving him alone in the basement while she and daddy do grown up things.
>>
>>32038318
Not too familiar with writing fiction, are we?
Focus on the way the narratives are constructed, and you'll find the similarities between the two.

This character has way less chance of reaching meme status on /k/ though. Nigga needs to give it up.
>>
>>32037552

Antman we know what you're planning. You don't have to do this, man. It isn't too late!
>>
>>32038364

(part 2)

strangle me, against the advice of my coworkers I didn't press charges because my mother said she would kick me out.

The second time this happened, none was around to stop her from harming me. (her friends were home but they didn't care enough to stop her)

Despite her trying to kick in my door, and the amount of time I spent wrestling with her, noone was making their way to get her off of me. Given that I was 6'0 and only weighed 105 lbs at the time from severe malnutrition, I couldn't physically stop her on my own. So I grabbed a baseball bat and hit her with it. Then her friends came in and yelled at me for it and there was a lot of shouting. Amid all the noise, my sister arose and picked up my other bay preparing to swing it at me, this time my adrenaline kicked in and I swung it against her shoulder. She was fucking tapped out that time.

I didn't know what to do at this point, she had three of her bum stoner friends living at our house and my mom was like 60k in debt taking care of them and overall just being useless because she's a weak, stupid person.

So I went down to the police station to file a police report against my sister, believing truly what I did was in self-defense. Instead I got charged with assault and battery on a family member. She got sent to juvenile court and only had to go to AM.

Two key reasons why I got charged was because she was legally recognized as a minor and me as an adult, and I used a baseball bat, even though it was an aluminum junior league bat from when I was like 5 years old.

Kinda bullshit but whatever probably could've got it dropped had it not been for my useless public defender. Always go with a private attorney
>>
>>32038209
I looked this subhuman literally-who tripfag up just to confirm, and you're absolutely right--he's a regular Supreme Gentleman.

http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/28504266/

http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/28472557/#28472557

http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/28445670/#28449720

http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/28443992/#28444605

The cringe was too much after reading a couple of posts, but it was enough for me to get an idea of what this moron is about. Going to submit a tip to the FBI about him.
>>
>>32037671
Its nearly 2017! If you hurt or even speak in a threatening manner about a woman your ass is going to jail no matter the circumstances. Especially if you are a white male.

She could have made a Facebook post saying she is going to kill you tonight, live stream her driving to your house and stabbing you and if you shoot her you will do time. If she dies maybe life.
>>
>>32038415

I like how the OP is literally trying to figure out a way of getting away with murdering a person, but you can't see it because you're so focused on Twitter feminists.
>>
File: abigail-ratchford.jpg (333KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
abigail-ratchford.jpg
333KB, 1000x1500px
>>32038265
>You don't know shit about me so fuck off

We all pretty much have your number champ, you're a colossal fuck up.
>>
>>32038472
>/k/ posters are more familiar with twitter feminism than premeditated murder
It's like I don't even know you any more.
>>
>>32037552
there should be no difference between a hostile man and woman.
>>
>>32037943
yeah best you have it on video how she is escalating it and gets violent.
where was a case where a guy avoided being asswhooped because he could present a vid that showed her a lying cunt.
>>
>>32038503
Is his number 666-666-666?
>>
This thread infected me with autism. Holy fuck.
>>
>>32038397
Sorry to hear that anon, hope this are on track for you now.
>>
>>32037671

The key to avoid getting charged is make sure you have a preponderance of evidence. Character witnesses, previous complaints to the police, restraining orders, etc.

It'd also be useful to prove disparity of force in a self defense shooting, which is more difficult with most women.
>>
>>32038302
But that is man-sogyny.

>>32037552
Don't be afraid to pump your crazy ex full of lead. It's perfectly OK as long as it's self defence.
>>
>>32037552
Shoot woman

put clean gloves on

take out knife you never use

put in her hand while wearing gloves

????

nojail
>>
>>32037552
Film that crazy bitch. Then email to yourself and someone else.
>>
>>32037552
The laws regarding defense are the same. If the attacker is using lethal force or could overpower you, you have the right to equal or great force.

Put it this way: if Mr Skellington is facing an enraged Amazonian, he can use a gun for self defense period. If Mr Quarterback is facing a small frame lady, that's violence against women.
>>
>>32037552
As a man you will lose if you use any sort of force against a women, if not legally definitely in public opinion. Its a hole you can never dig out of.

You best options are that if she threatens you file a police report and then a restraining order.

If it does come to force you better be able to say you were genuinely in fear of you life at that very moment.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.