[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In August I was at the local range practicing with my .270, getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: NoScoping[1].jpg (34KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
NoScoping[1].jpg
34KB, 567x567px
In August I was at the local range practicing with my .270, getting ready for deer season, and decided to try a 360 no scope shot and see if I could do it IRL and get on target.

I tried it once hopping off a milk crate and actually got some paper. I was about to try again and some four-eyed loser wearing crisp, pressed plaid and shooting a .22 with his nerd son, you just knew they were rich fucks trying to "be primal", started screaming "NOOOOO!!! NOOOOOO!!! NOOOO!!!" like a retard.

I asked him what his problem was and he was so anxious he was literally babbling and stuttering. He ended up getting the range master and long story short, I got banned. It was my local range too, now I have to drive 30 min to a quarry.

Anyway, people these days are definitely pussies and afraid of their own shadows.

Still haven't mastered the IRL 360 no scope again, but I still try sometimes near the end of a quarry session.

Anyone else try this? Any suggestions?
>>
>>32035919
this totally happened
>>
>>32035919
git gud fag
>>
>>32035963
Of course it did, I wouldn't brag about being banned by some yuppy fuck.
>>
>>32035919
Why didn't you no scope him and his faggot son? You're worse than the cod kittys, all shit talk. I bet you didn't even say anything when they banned you, you cuck.

Might as well turn your guns into a buy back, you won't use them when it counts.
>>
>>32036012
/Thread
FBPP
FrBP
First poast best toast
>>
https://youtu.be/ik-d-eMJbyQ?t=1m
>>
>>32036012
I called him a pussy and his son an autistic faggot, which didn't make the situation any better.

Obviously I'm not going to jail for attempting to kill those losers. If I was willing to I'd at least wait until I had mad IRL no scope 360 skills so I could go to jail in style like a champ.
>>
>>32036083
>my sides
hahahahaha holy fuck
>>
File: IMG_6461.jpg (50KB, 552x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6461.jpg
50KB, 552x573px
>>32036041
Not even the first post, you fucking mouth breather.
>obviously trying to FPBP his own shit
>>
File: vegan.jpg (67KB, 525x808px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
67KB, 525x808px
>>32035919
Here's your reply.
>>
>>32036083
He actually did it, the absolute madman!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.