[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is saving the human race multiple times not enough to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6004.jpg (37KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6004.jpg
37KB, 313x470px
Why is saving the human race multiple times not enough to get this enlisted guy recommended to OCS /k/?
>>
>>32035892
Some people like their current job/rank and really have no desires to change.
>>
>>32035892
Imagine Navy OCS staffed by Spartans
>>
>>32035892
Correct me if I' m wrong, but I'm pretty sure he denied a commission.
>>
>>32035892
He was amazing but he was a bit of a hooligan
>>
You can't be an officer if you have autism.
>>
>>32035892
Do you even know what an officer does?
>paperwork
>>
>>32035964
He was told by Hood he could be an admiral if he wanted. But said he preferred the title master chief
>>
>>32035948
why waste all of that training on a paper bitch m8?

think
>>
>>32035892
>spartan II
>enlisted
You done goofed. They were conscripted.
>>
>>32036025
The idea of a spartan drill instructor turns me on
>>
>>32035948
but they are
>>
File: snake_jaw.jpg (42KB, 398x437px) Image search: [Google]
snake_jaw.jpg
42KB, 398x437px
>>32038052
>>
>>32036171
So imagine your regular asshole DI.
Now imagine he's a fucking Spartan II.
>A nigh invincible gorilla-cheetah-man-hybrid.
>Trained in almost every weapons system and school of warfare available
>Genius level intellect and God-like creativity.
>Does not allow for any type of skirting of regulation, practically jacks off to the rulebook.
>Has killed thousands of Covies, most of which with his genetically superior cock.
>Almost invariably has mental issues due to lack of childhood and excessive combat deployment.
>Learned how to train people from somebody the UNSC thought was mean enough to train super-soldiers
Not to mention a level of anti-social tendencies never before though possible.
>>
File: erect.png (30KB, 101x103px) Image search: [Google]
erect.png
30KB, 101x103px
>>32038061
>>
Because OCS is a joke and teaches you jack shit.

There's a problem when the number one tip after leaving OCS and BOLC is "stick with your platoon sergeant as close as you can."
>>
>>32035892
Because him not having a Degree is 16th Century Korean Poetry means he has no leadership capabilities.
>>
File: VCSO.jpg (89KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
VCSO.jpg
89KB, 1024x685px
>>32038061
>>
>>32038114
>some poor sod doesn't manage to get his bedsheet perfectly level
>he's literally knife-handed in two
>>
>>32038114

In one of the books a former S-II was the head of spartan school IIRC.
>>
>>32038052
That dudes fuckin' jaw is doing some serious fourth dimensional shit
>>
>>32039573
correct. kurt or whoever trains the vastly inferior spartan 3s on some bumfuck planet.

the s-3s were a shit idea though. why spend so many billions of credits on supersoldiers to give them suicide missions where only 2 ever made it back out of hundreds not to mention all the kids who died during training or augmentation.
>>
>>32039589
lol
>>
Some guys are just too valuable to make officers. After all, work still needs to get done.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.