[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry but I gotta ask you guys: Could we at our current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
I'm sorry but I gotta ask you guys:

Could we at our current state beat a pre-war Fallout 4 army?

If you ask me, I say yes. They might have robots and power armor but they don't have the logistical, communication, and digital technologies we have which would give us an edge.
>>
>>32033253
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/v/
>>
>>32033264
He still asks a good question. It's good for a thought exercise at least.
>>
>>32033274
No it isn't. Bullshit like this is killing /k/, just like all the generals and meta and humour shit.
>>
>>32033292
It's still related to and invokes discussion of warfare and weapons though. I understand what you mean bro but it's still on topic to the board.
>>
>>32033292
So in your opinion, what isn't killing /k/
>>
File: Io4ceBJ.jpg (165KB, 852x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Io4ceBJ.jpg
165KB, 852x1130px
>>32033253
Fuck no. It would take way to many of us to subdue someone in power armor. They would run out of ammo before we could take them down with current equipment. Power armor was designed like pic related, to have the soldier keep fighting with nuclear blasts going off around him. They kept the chinks (apparently an army on par with the Soviet Union for manpower and equipment) for a good while with your supposed shit for logistics. And with the design of their standard combat armor, they are designed to get hit. We simply don't have the supply lines ourselves to go against them, even if they are kind of shitty when they were fighting.

We would die, rapidly.
>>
>>32033315
Wanna know how I know you know nothing about modern equipment?
>>
>>32033274
>>32033292
He's right for this reason:

If you don't play the stupid fucking game, how can you answer OPs question.

Therefore it's strictly for /v/ kids.
>>
File: Stop that.jpg (69KB, 609x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stop that.jpg
69KB, 609x720px
>>32033315
>>
>>32033253
>two nuclear powers at war
>one side already shown they'd use their entire arsenal
>trigger happy politicians not worried cause they have bunkers and a clear cut post war succession plan.
Yeah, we'd be fucked.
>>
File: 7407407231042730.gif (542KB, 464x260px) Image search: [Google]
7407407231042730.gif
542KB, 464x260px
>>
>>32033315
What are anti tank weapons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.