[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /k/ ever killed a man? Has /k/ ever met someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 25

File: 1479004758340.jpg (90KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1479004758340.jpg
90KB, 600x544px
Has /k/ ever killed a man?
Has /k/ ever met someone who has killed a man?
>>
Me personally, no I haven't. However , my grandfather has kill d many men.
>>
My uncle killed papaya thieves on his ranch.
Nice guy but got bossed around by his wife he is also a Vietnam vet (marines) but never talks about it.
>>
>>32032327
>Has /k/ killed a man?
Not to my knowledge.
>Had /k/ met a man who killed a man?
Yet again, not to my knowledge.

Don't ask don't tell.
>>
Nah, just some coons that were going through my trash cans. Or maybe they were spics. Whatever.
>>
I killed a few hadjis for sure, and I'm pretty sure I've killed 6-7 more. Maybe 10 at most. I have difficult calling them men, male subhumans would be more accurate imho.

Not all that it's cracked up to be. I honestly dgaf about them. The buddies that got hurt or killed were much harder to deal with. You find yourself second guessing every decision you made that day trying to figure out how you could have saved your friend.

That shit is hard. And it's why I drink a lot. But mother fuck a worthless hadji.
>>
>>32032327
Show me a picture of your little boy penis with a timestamp, then I'll tell you about it.
>>
>>32032327
>Killed a man?
Nope
>Met someone who has
My great uncle on father's side did in the pacific theater in WWII, and my grandfather on my mother's side in vietnam.
>>
I've shot at maybe ten or so guys, but it was at night and there were at least another 5 people all shooting at the same person so I can't say I killed them.

But I definitely ran a guy over with a stryker.
>>
>>32032461
>But I definitely ran a guy over with a stryker.
Nice.
>>
>>32030102
Some tripfaggots shot up a BLM rally but nobody died.
>>
>>32032327
>One-time tried to come in my home
>Take my chrome
>I said, 'yo, it's on!'
>Take cover son or you're assed-out
>"How do you like my chrome?"
>Then I watched the rookie pass out
>Didn't have to blast him but I did anyway
>Young punk had to pay
>>
>>32032327
Grandmother used to work convenience stores. Two googles bust in wearing ski masks, demand money. She hands it over. They grab her and begin to pull her 50 year old self over the counter. She had a .357 in her hand hidden under the counter for just such a contingency.

She fires through the counter, gets two center of mass hits. One dies immediately. The other runs out of the store and begins to circle the building. He begins to falter, falls in a ditch and dies where he belongs.

She had google related PTSD for years, but maintains that she felt no remorse or regret.

Another older family membet claims to have killed a few men, won't give details. I assume it was murder rather than something righteous.

Grandfather known to have killed several with a knife in drunken fits. May have killed others when he once opened up on a bar owned by someone he had a grudge against. Ripped off a 200 round belt of 7.62 out of a stolen M60, then drove from SC to Texas and threw it off a bridge. Eventually killed himself at a family reunion.

Uncle once accidentally killed a man while drunk driving.
>>
>>32032528
>Eventually killed himself at a family reunion.

What a party pooper.
>>
>>32032414
Nice roleplay dood.
>>
I spent 53 days in county jail after a misunderstanding that led me to catching an attempted murder charge.

Basically everyone I was locked up with was in there for murder or attempted murder. Most of them didn't give a rats ass about their predicament.
One guy was facing 7 murder charges.
>>
>>32032528
>Grandfather known to have killed several with a knife in drunken fits. May have killed others when he once opened up on a bar owned by someone he had a grudge against. Ripped off a 200 round belt of 7.62 out of a stolen M60, then drove from SC to Texas and threw it off a bridge. Eventually killed himself at a family reunion.

fugg that shit sure went from 60 to 100
>>
>>32032327
I shot at bunch of dudes when I was deployed, don't know if I killed any of them. My CO was in iraq and he killed guys.
>>
>>32032424
>>32032327
>do your role op
>>
>>32032327
I know a cop who has killed 8 people over his career. He has PTSD and it shows hard core. There are some nights he straight up breaks down and cant deal with it.

And here's a bar story about two marines I know.

>In a bar one night with "Juan" and "John"
>10/10 latina comes up and starts flirting with them, mainly Juan
>Juan smiles at first and puts his head down
>straight up gives his drink a 1000 yard stare to avoid eye contact with her
>She sees Juans not interested and goes on her way
>John looks at Juan
>"Bro whats wrong? She was a 10/10!"
>Juan looks up slowly from his drink
>"Her eyes reminded me of an Afghan woman who charged me with a knife. I made eye contact with her before I dropped her"
>>
>>32032461
Stryker story pls
>>
>>32032461
he was stricken
>>
>>32032327
Roommate has killed people. He was special forces
>>
>>32032489
noice
>>
Grew up in a decent neighborhood but went to school in a bad one. I've seen people stabbed, and had a friend who was getting jumped by 6 people and got in his car and ran one over while fleeing the scene. I asked him how it felt to kill somebody and he said "like a speed bump"
>>
>>32032327
no and no

The niggers lived
>>
>>32032611
>be on first mission in deployment
>brand new, my squad is on assault so they make me a Stryker driver so I don't get anyone killed
>while they are moving to target building the person of interest took a few pot shots at them and ran to a little shack he built that looked like a little guard post
>my Stryker is squirted interdiction
>RWS stops working(lel)
>GFC says he doesn't want to send anyone in there and the goose is at the other blocking position
>TC tells me to run over the shack
>ok
>other squad searches the rubble and says he was hiding in a fridge that asploded and turned him to mush when I ran it over
>get back to fob and my squad makes me do push-ups because he didn't get to kill anyone but I did
>>
>>32032605
Pussy
>>
>>32032528
>She had google related PTSD for years, but maintains that she felt no remorse or regret.
good fuck thieves but sorry to hear about her struggling.
that could be nothing

>Another older family membet claims to have killed a few men, won't give details. I assume it was murder rather than something righteous.
multiple men
drunken fits
pls explain how bar plays in

> Ripped off a 200 round belt of 7.62 out of a stolen M60,
jesus dude where'd he steal the m60 from? who was he shooting at? Sorry to hear he did that.

>fuck your uncle for driving drunk
>>
File: 1432335026691.gif (1MB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1432335026691.gif
1MB, 500x347px
>>32032649
>like a speed bump
>>
>>32032528
sorry bout format am drunk
>>
Had an uncle in the Marine Corps in the late 80's to the mid-90's, doesn't like to talk about it. Apparently he and my dad got drunk one night and uncle spilled the beans.

Dad also doesn't like to talk about it, so I assume he had unpleasant times which included killing people
>>
My dad killed gooks in nam.
>>
>>32032673
>goat stew
>>
>>32032675
The "older family member" is different than the grandfather. I have no other information other than he claims to have killed at least two.
>>
>>32032327
I shot at a couple home invaders a few years ago, hit one dude. Dunno if he died.
>>
>>32032673
>US comes after you
>better hide in my refrigerator
kek he must have just saw the new Indiana jones movie
>>
>>32032675
M60 was stolen from the Army or Marines and he bought it black market. I have no idea where it came from, but if you search enough of the bridges on the east side of texas you may find it.
>>
>>32032528
>Ripped off a 200 round belt of 7.62 out of a stolen M60, then drove from SC to Texas and threw it off a bridge
Wait he threw the belt or the gun off a bridge? Also how do you steal a m60?
>>
>>32032327
I shot a man in Reno
>>
>>32032772
Shit disappears from Armories dude. We had a guy in my unit get busted doing it.

Hello Leavenworth.
>>
>>32032327
>Californian no-guns
>go out of state, visit family.
>uncle was in army, that's about all I knew. He served in the middle east in the early 90's
>uncle and older cousin take me shooting for the first time
>plinking away on a 22, having a fun time
>hands me some pistol with Arabic text on it
>makes vague mention that I interpreted as he killed the owner of this gun during the war, and took it
>I shot a few rounds out of it
>>
>>32032772
By "ripped off", i meant "fired". He threw the then-empty gun off a bridge. Not sure where he got it, bought it off someone else who stole it, I am told.
>>
>>32032796
fuckkkk that
>>
>>32032562
How the fuck?
>>
>>32032796
shit like pmags and Pressure pads go missing from armories, not fucking machine guns
>>
>>32032839
What the fuck would you know? I'm telling you it happens. In my case it was m4's and nvgs guy was caught trying to make disappear. But it's not outside the realm of possibility a m60 could.

Obviously isn't super easy either, because he didn't get away with it.
>>
>>32032839
Also
>Pmags

The government uses Pmags now? Are you a civilian?
>>
>>32032875
Most units bought a shit load of pmags like 10 years ago.
>>
>>32032881
I got out in 11 and we sure the hell didn't have them. But, lol muhreens.
>>
>>32032864
Don't worry guys, he has assured us it happens.
>>
>>32032897
Marine here also. We werent even aloud to use personal pmags. Gen 1 pmags weren't compatible with the saw
>>
>>32032489
Forgot to post my literal face when
>>
>>32032387
>Don't ask don't tell.

You're thinking of something else.
>>
>>32032900
Google's your friend. Look it up I'm sure theirs articles.

>No US armory has ever had a weapon stolen
You know how naïve you sound?
>>
>ever killed a man
Depends on your definition of "kill".
Im a Respiratory Therapist, we get to be the plug pullers when you take your loved ones of life support. I have done 9 terminal extubations.
>know anyone who has killed a man
My dad was in the Nam so Im assuming he has though he does not like to talk about it.
>>
>>32032327
My dad killed someone in Vietnam.
He was instructed to throw these weird grenades at large longs and such at a river.
Guarding the swift boats and such from sabotage.

He threw one at a large object in the river and he said a few body parts flew out of it.

He said he saw some lady get shot with a .50 cal and her body went like everywhere.

Other than that his time in Nam was easy
>>
>>32032909
Did you forget twice?
>>
>>32032908
>magazine
> saw
Hello new friend
>>
>>32032327
My great uncle fought in WWII in the pacific. He was medic but he took advantage of his opportunities and said his favorite way to kill japs was to stick them with a bayonet then pick them up in the air and shake them til they stop screaming.
>>
>>32032954
Lmao. What a newfag nosaw bitch. Hahaha.

I'll let someone else explain how you're stupid.
>>
>>32032327
Work with 4 Vietnam vets. One was a draftee who ended up on combat missions. He saw some pretty fucked up stuff. Said in his first firefight he threw his gun o. The ground and covered his head, but gradually got better. Killed many gooks, saw such things as a man getting his whole head blown off by a propelled grenade. Awarded bronze star, all around great guy.
>>
>>32032966
The saw is a beltfed weapon noguns
>>
>>32032327
Grandfather killed FLN member after being ambushed inna RIf at the back of a truck.
Saw a buddy of him gushing out blood while asking for his mother.
magdumped glorious mat49 on the hill from where the grenade where coming from with rest of squad.
two 16yr old couscous merguez; not even facial hair.

Uncle : Killed a cuervo "favela" kid in Bogota in 1986 when assaulted with an axe while behind the wheel at a red light.
.38 in glove box
Kid went back in the favela with three .38 in the guts.
So he will realistically died that day.

Cousin ; Ex-Idf army merkava commander, most peaceful guy i ever known.
can't sleep without benzodiazepin....
won't talk about it
>>
>>32033018
You're right. I was a SAW gunner. You still don't know what you're talking about. Go on, dig a hole.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>32033018
>>
A man? Nope. But me and my brother killed a girl accidentally when we were little kids. I was 10, my brother was 7 and the girl was 6(?).

My uncle was in Vietnam so I assume he saw some action.
>>
File: ay.gif (411KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
ay.gif
411KB, 500x284px
>>32032605
>>
>>32033051
Putting a magazine in the fit over doesn't make it work
>>
>>32033058
You don't just get to say that tiny little bit.

Spit the story out.
>>
>>32032789
Just to watch him die?
>>
My dad knew a guy that was in a biker gang, he was good friends with my uncle due to them being in the same motorcycle club.
He's come over to the house a few times for 4th of july parties.
I found out a couple years ago that he went to prison back in the 80's for killing a police officer.

He was killed about a year ago by Columbus city cops during a domestic violence call. His biker name was "Raptor" and he had a swastika tattoo.

Crazy shit.
>>
>>32033069
Oh my god, you're so retarded it's painful.
>>
>>32033069

Could you try that sentence again in english?

The M249 SAW can feed from STANAGs for emergencies (when they run out of belts) or for use on the range where you don't need a whole belt. PMAGs won't fit in the magwell.
>>
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
>>
>>32033075
I have before. Got me banned.

Also if you are wondering I am not an American even though my uncle is.
>>
>>32033069
next you'll say you're pretending to be retarded
>>
>>32032327
I don't know, maybe? Too far to tell and the gun runs afterwards make it impossible to tell.

However, the guys I do know who have didn't really care that they did. Only one who was fucked up had to kill a kid rushing the ECP with a bunch of baggy clothes and shit.
Went to psych after a while.
>>
>>32033122
What if this time you won't be banned?
>>
>>32033158
>Rogue mod gives approval

Gotta do it now.
>>
>>32032908
I remember this shit, they use to issue them too until the IAR started getting fielded. Knew supply guys who came home with crates of the bitches.
>>
Mom's uncle was a Huey pilot in Nam. He was awarded the distinguished service cross for a rescue mission he flew. Only time he every had to kill somone was on that mission with his sidearm. Never got the full story, but that's what my mom told me. He was super fucked up when he got back. Stayed with my mom for his first year back state side. Would wake up most nights screaming, real cliche shit, but it's real. Mom used to talk about how bad the was. He was a cool huy. Paid for my second year of college.

My dad was a draft dodging hippie and got a college pass or what ever that's called so he wouldn't have to serve.
>>
>>32032327
Not yet.
Yes.
>>
>>32032605

>He has PTSD and it shows hard core

Why? That's why people become cops. To kill people. They don't give a fuck about their community or duty. Just feel like killing and want to not go to prison for it.
>>
>>32033058
>glossing right this lil detail

nigga what? back up an tell the story
>>
>>32033267
Projecting this hard
>>
"Hispanic" friend had to merc a dindu who was holding up a car shop, PTSD chronic stomach issues and depression.

Great uncle was a door gunner in vietnam, did 2 tours, won't say a word about it. Loves guns and shooting to relax.
>>
>>32033267
must be hard going through life being this dumb and jaded
>>
>>32032327
Met a guy on the train once. He had a 'Nam hat on, I decided I'd strike up a conversation because I'm captain Autismo and wasn't aware at the time that you shouldn't.
Dude had been through some stuff. Almost started crying right there on the train.
>>
>>32033323
Did you tank him for his cervix?
>>
I am 99% sure my grandpa has killed a lot of people in Vietnam.
>>
I've met my fair share of CIA spooks. half of them wear suits, the other half wear cargoshorts and polos. have met one in combat gear thankfully.
>>
>>32033307

I do okay. I got it all figured out.
>>
>>32033386
>Not related at all
>Concerned with what they were wearing
/Fa/... please.
>>
>>32033399
I am fairly sure spooks kill people.
>>
>>32033158
>>32033296
Ok fuck it, I need a break anyway.

I will greent text because I am not good at writibg long texts in English.

>late 90s
>me and my family are visiting Switzerland and Europe in general for holiday
>we stay at a spa resort of sorts
>there is a beach and a lake there
>mom gives me and my brother permission to play at the lake
>we swim every day
>we meet other kids like the girl
>we have no common language but we play together and swim in the shallow water anyways
>I think the girl was Swiss
>me and my brother playfully bully her and she throws mud at us
>we try to teach her a lesson and hold her under water
>she swallows water and drowns
>we panic and hide her in a bunch or grass and sea weed that was nearby
>we don't tell mom but we are very upset
>we leave the next day
>mom has to put us both in a special class for a while because we got nightmares

I atill remember when we were leaving the spa hotel the police were looking for the girl.
>>
>>32033439
wow, holy shit dude. That's uhh.. pretty fucked up man. Do you have any psychological shit left over from that.
>>
>>32033439
Bad parenting. Kids that age should have adult supervision in a pool.
>>
File: mfw.png (826KB, 584x623px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826KB, 584x623px
>>32033439
Fucking murderer kek. Well you sure taught her, anon.
>>
>>32033439
>you fucking murderer

Top kek
>>
>>32033018
You are so fucking stupid it hurts.

The SAW can be loaded with regular M4 magazines. It is unreliable. YOU are a noguns neverserved, suck my beanbag.
>>
>>32033131
/k/ really is the easiest bird to troll
>>
>>32033549
>I was only retarding to be pretended
>>
>>32032327

Sadly yeah. It was not with a gun though. Some guy wanted to kill himself, decided to jump in front of my truck to end it.

I can still remember seeing him get hit, going under my truck and then feeling my tire go over him.

Had to get tested for alcohol, drugs, etc.
>>
>>32033560
The hooks me boy
>>
Sold certain contraband products to 13 or 14 year olds around town when I was younger. Some of them later ended up addicts, at least one has OD'd (died). Kill? Technically, no. To blame? Yeah probably.

Also, granddad killed a bunch of krauts in WW2 and hardly ever said anything to anyone about it. He was a good guy put in a bad position.
>>
>>32033439
Off yourself.
>>
File: pepe_sad.jpg (23KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sad.jpg
23KB, 500x492px
>>32032327
The guy who trained me as a truck driver killed some 18 year-old girl with his truck about 15 years ago. He told me he still had nightmares about her supposedly beautiful face. The girl was drunk and was t-boned by the 18 wheeler.
>>
I killed 4 at the same time. But it was from the sky with a Hellfire. Does it count?
>>
>>32032954
Hey you stupid nigger fuck. SAWs accept magazines.
>>
>>32033457
Yes I do get nightmares every now and then. I don't even know what her name was.

>>32033466
I think so too.

>>32033724
No.
>>
>>32033267
wew young lad take a breath
>>
File: here come the feels again.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
here come the feels again.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>32032327
>be inna house 2009
>none of my house mates where their
>playing halo 3 at three in the morning
>hear small sounds from living roo,
>its an old apartment and falling apart so i dont do anything
>hear a loud bang like someone drop something
>hear someone mutter "shit" right after
>enamiesnearby.jpg
>grab repeater leaning against the wall next to my bed
>i dont keep i cocked or have one in the chamber but i do keep it loaded
>chamber a round and leave my room slowly
>head down hallway, notice the lights on
>sneak a peak into my kitchen
>nobody is their
>look over into my living room, the wall is in the way and their is nowhere else to hide so i decided to head around the corner gun ready
>two of them where carrying my T.V and the other two were unplugging the surround sound
>shoot one of the guys unplugging the surround sound in the back
>notdeadbutparalised.sued
>the other three jump at the sound and so do i
>the other three run like their was a a black friday sale
>i just stared at the guy i shot, i had never even hunted before
>i called the ambulence and cops as soon as i snapped out of it.
>mfw i tried to save him
>mfw he bled out anyway
>mfw even if i could stop the bleeding he would have died from loss of spinal flued

i still have dreams about it sometimes, it took me months to feel safe in my house again.
>>
>>32033715
>I used to be a drug dealer

Pathetic.
>>
>>32032414
how are you not certain? did they collect their haji friend bodies before you had a chance to count kills? or are you like an artillery guy raining booms from a mile away
>>
I used to work with as an orderly in a halfway home and would talk to a lot of the guys there.
One guy was a vet in coming out for drug trafficking and would always tell me about the glorious times in Iraq and how he killed a bunch of sand niggers. Awkward because there were more than a few Muslims there at the halfway home.

One cat killed 6 people and spent only 10 years in the can after spilling the beans. Was on all types of medication. He told me that he was a dead man walking because his old friends or God himself would make sure he got what was coming to him for the things he had done in life. He killed himself at the halfway home before I quit.
Another guy killed his mom when he was 12 because she sent him out to get milk and didn't let him keep the change. He was 50. Idk what the fuck he was going to do with his life. Literally had 0 family or friends in the outside world.
>>
>>32033715
>To blame? Yeah probably.
I wouldn't say so. You didn't force their hand.

In high school my mates and I bullied a girl who later developed mental issues and killed herself.
But I really don't think we're to blame.
>>
>>32033848
>Cowadooty thinks we get to count them and add confirmed kills to resume
Someone posted something on your vidya thread. Get back to it.
>>
>>32033439
>letting your young daughter play with shit skins.
All memes aside, it's just sad really.
>>
>>32033872
Disgusting.
>>
File: enoughisenough.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
enoughisenough.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>>32033806
you did the right thing, fuck theives and fuck people who B and E.
>>
>>32032327
>Has /k/ ever killed a man?
No.
>Has /k/ ever met someone who has killed a man?
Yes.
What do you want me to do work this information?
>>
>>32033439
I can't decide if this is funny or horrible.
>>
>>32033817
Yeah cause you know all about me right. Also, wasn't drugs. Booze.

F.U.2
>>
>>32033911
How's it in anyway funny edge Lord?
>>
File: IMG_7062.jpg (52KB, 459x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
52KB, 459x600px
>>32033924
>booze isn't a drug

You're asspain shows you know how pathetic you are
>>
>>32033806
the repeater was a marlin 30-30 by the way.

>>32033897
thanks anon.
>>
>>32033911
kind of depends on your outlook.
>>
>>32033955
If you seriously consider booze a drug you have bigger issues than debating with me over it on a burmese fish fondling forum, I guess.

Asspain? Yeah but only from hemorrhoids. How did you know?
>>
>>32034015
Not him, but Booze is definitely a drug you retard.
Illegal narcotic =/= drug
And a 21+ year old buying Booze for minors is pathetic. Please kill yourself
>>
>>32034015
Wew lad, I can see you were too busy being degenerate rather than taking elementary health classes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug
>>
>>32034070
Maybe in your country. Remember U.S laws don't apply worldwide.

Also, was underage at the time.

You can stop taking the b8 now. Thanks.
>>
>>32034070
>>32034075
Not him. But you little fags are playing semantics. Caffeine is technically a drug.

Jesus Christ. You sound like wen prohibitionists from the 1920's. Shut the fuck up, this isn't whatever your hugbox social media is.
>>
>just get muh concealed carry
>walking around the bad [read black] part of town with a Shield on my hip
>see some guy getting his ass kicked
>now's my chance!
>pull the gun and yell "GET THE FUCK BACK"
>he runs into the road and gets hit by a car
I consider that a kill
>>
>>32034075
As above, not U.S. soil.
>>
>>32034110
When did we say caffeine wasn't?
>>
>>32033924
>Yeah cause you know all about me right.
Got me curious, what kind of excuse for being a shitstain do you usually use to feel better?
>>
>>32034142
>because I say something means you did or didn't say it
>being this stupid

I already had a shit fest earlier. I don't have it in me for another today. Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>32034176
>you have tumblr if you point out my autism
Wew
>>32034133
The definition comes from Stedman's Medical Dictionary. It's international.
>>
>>32032327
I slayed your mother in bed last night kiddo. Now back to cawadoody
>>
File: mfw.jpg (31KB, 345x499px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
31KB, 345x499px
>>32032399
HAAHAAHAAAAA
>>
>>32034190
There's a guy who killed a girl on here, and you focus on someone who sold kids booze. Something legal upon a certain age. Trust me, you're from Tumblr. Hell, you might even be tumblr.
>>
His name was brad and he was a huge faggot
>>
It was fun while it lasted boys, I'm signing off and going back to real life now :-)

Enjoy your booze/drug/whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>32034220
Ya, you are both clearly pieces of shit
>>
>>32034220
Actually, I called him out too. Go back to /b/ where you drug dealer apologists like to fester. Or Reddit.
>>
>>32034220
The booze salesman here just making this final remark on my way out:
Amen.
>>
>>32032327
My dad told me that when he got hooked on coke and left my half brothers and their mom he ended up in California in the late 80s.

Told me he beat the fuck out of this nigger till he stopped breathing and then revived him.

On one hand he admitted he was strung out on coke, on the other hand I watched him knock a bunch of teeth out of a crackheads mouth.
>>
>>32034241
>>32034242
Newfag garbage
>>32034254
I'm done with the retards too. You realize what ya did was wrong. We make mistakes in youth. You got hit by hardcore cancer.
>>
>>32032551
I kekd heartily.
>>
>>32032327
I came close, some upstanding black gentleman culturally enriched me when I beat him to a fuel pump, he threatened to shoot me when his 'baby momma' was in the passenger seat.
If I thought he was serious or had I known a threat like that gave me legal right to unload on him, I would have.
>>
>>32034282
>muhstakes

I love when degenerates use this to justify their crimes. Absolutely epic.
>>
I don't think my uncle ever actually killed anybody, but he did handle logistics for sending bodies back home. That fucked him up hard.
>>
>dad u were in nam right, did u kill anyone?
>nah
>weren't you artillery officer? U Nuer have wrecked some chinks
>oh yeah I blown away plenty of chinks never saw em myself
Cool
>>
>>32034274
I'm not sure I could do mouth to mouth on a nig. That's brutal and would probably give me worse PTSD than I have as a war vet.
>>
>>32032673
>surely they'll never look in the fridge! they'll just assume nobody's home!

kek
>>
My great uncle joind ww2 when the Army was tak8ng Luzon.

He had alot of stories.

His first night on the front line his guys were guarding a cave entrance that was rigged with tin cans. Any time the cans rattled hed toss in a white phosphorus grenade.

One other time they had a nip cornered in a bunker, they yelled in "come on out!" And the jap yelled back out in perfect English " come on in and get me you souvenir hunting sons a bitches" . They tossed him a grenade too.
>>
>>32034220
The fuck is wrong with selling booze to kids? They'd get it anyhow, so you might as well profit from it and make sure they get good stuff.

I am not the guy you responded to or anyone in this thread fir that matter, but I never regretted selling alcohol to kids. I have done regrettable and fucked up stuff but selling booze to kids isn't one.

And on the topic.. I have never killed anyone and don't know anyone who has. I have technically made a sexualt assault, though I don't really regret it as it doesn't fit in my definition of sexual assault and I never got caught.
>>
i know a guy who killed over 2,000 german soldiers including SS when he guided a bomber to their barracks
>>
Every time you smoke a blunt a IRS specialist loses a sticky note
>>
>>32034393
so i guess technically the bomber and pilot killed them but they wouldnt have known where to fly or drop if it wasnt for the intel on the ground
>>
Me, no. Dad was deployed to Afghanistan and he did, great grandfather (wish I actually met him) flew bombers in WW2 so most likely.
>>
>>32034392
I'm the guy that defended him. You want the other two shit heads.

I'm not saying it's right tho, just isn't a big deal. The other two were saying he was practically a meth dealer.
>>
>>32034392
>I have technically made a sexualt assault, though I don't really regret it as it doesn't fit in my definition of sexual assault
Explain.
>>
>>32034282
>not a complete degenerate while lacking all my morals
So this is what newfag means? Fuck off shit head
>>
>>32034368
Hes been an alchaholic most of his life, built in coping mechanism.

Hes never lied to me so im inclined to believe him.
>>
Uncle killed a marine with a machete in a bar.

>Basically native americans.
>Alcohol leads to extreme violence, levels of poverty equal to the worst parts of the mainland.
>US military controls 1/3rd of total island.
>Uncle is at a local bar with family, casually drinking.
>US marines being boisterous, start looking for trouble.
>One attacks family in bar.
>Uncle explains that if he doesn't leave now, he's going to go home, bring back his knife and kill the instigator.
>Uncle goes home
>Returns with machete and chops the guy to death in the bar full of witnesses.
>Gets a premeditated murder charge, life in prison on the island.
>>
>>32034436
I didn't imply you were lying. I just said it would suck to give mouth to mouth to a black.
>>
>>32033715
>>32033955

if you sold some hooch to kids you weren't a drug dealer, you fuckin dork.
>>
>>32034448
>witnesses actually testified

this is the part that surprises me
>>
>>32034425
>I'm not saying it's right tho, just isn't a big deal. The other two were saying he was practically a meth dealer.
Not everybody is a subhuman nigger with no morals, no matter how much you want to convince yourself.
>>
>>32034461
Never said you did champ, how was the sand box?
>>
>>32034434
You're obviously a newfag because you're trying to be a moralfag on 4chan. You don't belong.
>>
>>32032612
LMAO
>>
>>32032806
so have you tried to recover said M60? someone should, for scientific purposes obviously. i wonder if its rusted to shit by now
>>
I kill millions everyday if not billions, whenever I browse /d/
>>
>>32032954
Anon, just stop
>>
>>32032742
you should get more info and try to find it yourself anon, sounds like a fun adventure and a treasure hunt for family history
>>
>>32034448
We really need to just start genociding you fucking shit skins from now on. An all white world, on every continent and in every country. Truly god's vision for this earth.
>>
>>32034490
Most likely rusted shut and gone with the depths. I've heard stories of salvaged stoners that fell into the sea during vietnam war.
>>
>>32032605
I know your cop buddies feels. Shit is harsh
>>
>>32034477
Kek, no where near a moralfag. I'm just not a subhuman. Enjoy your shitty life in the 3rd world keep blaming whitey for your problems.
>>
>>32034475
The sand box. Let's just say I could answer yes to both of OPs questions. But I'm not any of the vets that has answered yes or given a story. I keep it to myself, except for one time I was drunk and depressed so I shared in a war story thread.
>>
>>32033897
>mfw I used a homemade bump key to break into the elderly couples house who live next door.
>mfw it was just for their wifi password.
>>
>>32034546
Actually since it's anonymous and I can be honest, it was a war crimes thread..
>>
>>32034545
The American Midwest is a third world country. Cool.
>>
>>32034555
>not using a WEP cracker instead of going to all that effort
>>
>>32034465
It was extremely violent, family was crazy surprised, the whole island was actually.

He chopped him up like a fucking animal.

It's people like >>32034508 that want to start fights for no reason, where people live and see them as guests.

Whole family has fought for the US for over 130 years. Hell they were part of a combined force of 40 people that attempted to hold back the japanese on guam and were tortured and beheaded for it.

The difference is nobody takes any pride in having to kill egoist scumbags or people that threaten them. It's just a sad part of life.
>>
Granddad was at chosin so yeah.
>>
>>32034634
You wanna cut something now?
>>
File: 1478806166024.png (497KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478806166024.png
497KB, 594x598px
>>32034511
here's hoping you get locked up
>>
>>32034665
What? No.
>>
>>32034694
Calm down bro. It was a joke.
>>
>>32032649
kek
>>
>>32034555
or you could have just asked them and if they said no wep crack.

You b and e the wrong house and you get deaded
>>
>>32034634
>can't handle America banter while at a bar drinking
>chimp out and kill him cartel style
Nah, next time we'll just let the Nips Nanking you and your people
>>
>>32032327
I know for sure there's a vietnam vet on /tg/ who has admitted to doing such acts.
>>
>>32034511
dude fuck you on a very sincere level.
>>
Had a teacher in middle school who was a Green Beret in Vietnam. He said he had killed people but never went into much detail as he said he has nightmares about it. Which made it even more funny when 13 year old niggers would try to pick fights with him. Dude killed grown ass men. What the fuck are you gonna do?
>>
>>32034766

>we defend your freedoms so you better let us treat you like shit all the time, degrade you and make you second class citizens.

I bet you talk about the founding fathers like they're gods in your spare time while completely missing the point you fucking hun.
>>
>>32034819
>local can't defend their shitty island
>war is coming to a close by this time
>just want to be at home with wife and son
>at the bar having drinks with your friends after a long day
>get drunk and cocky and egg on some islander that's been staring you on all night
>get fucking chopped to bits like an animal
Your uncle should of been shot on the spot. It amazes me that he got a trail.
>>
>>32034908
>just want to be at home with wife and son.
>with my housing allowance
>on a non-combat deployment
>try to prove my heterosexuality
>fight with some locals because we have nothing better to do
>could literally just go down the street to be with wife and kids.
>get killed for it

Yea, not justifying muder here but you need to really look at the world the way it is and stop licking boots.
>>
>>32034511
nice
>>
>>32032327

My former boss/family friend was in vietnam, got shot in the face and has a fake eye. I assume he killed some gooks over there but i never asked.
>>
File: Redneck-GTA1.png (113KB, 434x420px) Image search: [Google]
Redneck-GTA1.png
113KB, 434x420px
>>32032489
>all I wanted was a Pepsi
>>
I haven't

I knew this guy in high school who was really chill. Super nice guy. His family had property and he would throw parties in inna woods. One day he found a homeless dude camping on his property and stabbed him to death. He is in jail now
>>
>>32032327
i stabbed a guy through the liver with a combat knife once.

it was self defense
evidently the guy flat lined once or twice on the operating table while they were trying to stitch him up.

does that count if they didn't stay dead?
>>
>>32035295
If he flatlined twice, you got 2 kills for price of 1.
>>
>>32032327
Nope
Yes. Every person I've met who has killed was not happy about having killed someone, which I think is the natural response.

I'm not talking about being glad you killed someone, I'm talking about gaining pleasure from the fact you killed someone.

Show me someone who is proud of being a killer and I'll show you someone who probably needs killing.
>>
>>32035337
huh, good deal. I never thought of it that way
>>
>>32032720
He ded
>>
>>32035443
Addendum: I also went to church as a kid with a guy who at the time was a teen who went on to be involved in a plot with his brother to murder said brother's in-laws. Ended up on one of those real crime TV programs.

He's out of prison now but I haven't looked him up for obvious reasons so I don't know how he felt about it

Probably claims he was innocent
>>
I've never personally killed but I've known plenty of guys who have killed and were pretty good at it.

One of my friend's dad knew and bunch of 'Nam vets so I've met one or two and have heard a good story or two.

One dude was a airborne trooper in 'Nam, got hooked on drugs and carried it over to the states. Airborne trooper ends up as drug dealer in the 70's and 80's. One day a DEA agent or some bullshit(can't recall if actual federal agent or some state dude or whatever) had set him up, DEA agent pulled a gun but didn't say he was a federal agent so airborne trooper pulled a knife and gutted the agent like a fish. Airborne trooper got away with it because it was declared self defense as the airborne trooper thought he was going to get robbed for his money and drugs.

Another story is that another dude had served four tours in 'Nam as a door gunner and this one time he dropped a WP grenade inside a hut and watched a entire gook family burn. He recalls it as the mother running out first carrying her burning baby, trying to put the baby out as the father just screams in horror and pain cause he was burning too. The door gunner now goes to church a minimum of three times a week so he can ask for forgiveness for his sins.
>>
>>32033079
Lel
>>
>>32033258
What do you mean not yet
>>
>>32035558
Probably enlisting and thinks he's the next Chris Kyle.
>>
>>32033642
Jesus Christ man
>>
>>32032327

No but I have a question for all the faggots on here.

If given the chance to kill any tripfag from here without any repercussions from the law or morality and karma and it could only be one tripfag from here.

Would you do it?
>>
I assisted(unknowingly) of the killing of a fetus once.
>>
>>32035521
There's no fucking way he got away with killing a cop, whether it was self defense (under those circumstances) or not.
>>
>>32034634
Surely there'd be a news report of this somewhere
>>
>>32035521

>Another story is that another dude had served four tours in 'Nam as a door gunner and this one time he dropped a WP grenade inside a hut and watched a entire gook family burn. He recalls it as the mother running out first carrying her burning baby, trying to put the baby out as the father just screams in horror and pain cause he was burning too. The door gunner now goes to church a minimum of three times a week so he can ask for forgiveness for his sins.

Sounds like he should have his arms and legs ripped off and fed to fireants alive for killing a family like that.
>>
>>32035649
Yeah I'd kill that Anonymous guy
>>
>>32033648
"Haha /k/ is the easiest board to troll, you guys actually thought that I was retarded. Jokes on you I was only pretending"
>>
>>32035558
Haven't had to yet. Hopefully don't have to. Lord knows I am capable.
>>
>>32032562
Story
>>
>>32032806
Why wasn't this on the news
>>
>>32035584
Don't know how you took my simple answers as all that nonsense you just spouted off like a broken sprikler.
>>
My granddad's friend Richard was in vietnam. He told him a few stories from his tour. All i know is that he was stationed on the USS kitty hawk and had 80 confirmed kills. I don't know if its bullshit but the stories are nice to hear. If you want me to tell them i can.
>>
>>32034112
Kek
>>
My grandfather flew a C-47 in WWII and he allegedly shot and killed a fat german struggling to get over a fence during an attack on a forward airfield. Irony is that he was from PA and it was essentially kraut on kraut violence.
>>
>>32032839
Now the system is way more secure than in probably was in the 80s. My frat uncle ran the Twin Cities armory when it existed, and ammo would always disappear as well as old 1911s and garands. Nothing like an M60 though
>>
File: 1476476996121.png (9KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1476476996121.png
9KB, 387x429px
Has anybody here ever been shot/seriously wounded by a weapon before?

Describe it to me
>>
>>32036312
Like feeling a hard punch in the arm (left bicep for me) then feeling a sharp, hot pain that feels like a needle, then a knife, starts to throb as well.
>>
>>32032327
I had a buddy in high school who got into drugs, he broke into a house one night to try and get some cash and ended up getting is head blown off by a nam' vet with a 12 gauge
>>
File: 1478121596692.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1478121596692.png
10KB, 576x347px
Back in 1997 I was forced to kill someone who broke into my house armed with a gun. I lived in a rough area in Middledbrough in the UK at the time.
>Woke up at 3am to shit getting moved downstairs.
>Oh no you don't.
>Grab kosh from night stand, go downstairs slowly, making as little noise as I can.
>See the cunt in my kitchen, going through drawers.
>Try to creep up on him, he sees me, grabs gun from kitchen counter top that I hadn't previously seen.
>Goes to raise it, I panic.
>Literally fucking smash his eyeballs out of his skull with my kosh in one thrash motion. Gun flies out of his hand and hits the floor.
>He drops to his knees and just topples sideways and dies (presumably) instantly while propped against my wall and kitchen cupboard with what's left of his face hanging off.
>Sat in the opposing corner of the room staring at him for about an hour before calling the police, I don't know why, but I couldn't look away from him.
>Tell police exactly what happened, they give me a lecture on the whole "telescopic batons are offensive weapons" bullshit, and I walk away scott-free for the most part.
Feel 0 guilt for what I did, but what I left him looking like? I can never unsee that shit. It'll stay with me for the rest of my days. Suffered with horrific nightmares for years.
>>
>>32036312
I have 2 different friends who took shrapnel.

>Describe it

Well it ain't fucking good. They are permanently scarred, physically. Probably emotionally too, but I'm not them. Luckily both recovered pretty well.

One is on the guys neck, so it's not like he can easily conceal it. Fucking great guy too, I guess I'm just glad he's alive.

It's nothing that's cool.
>>
>>32033894
Agreed
>>
>>32032327
I personally haven't.

My grandfather did bombing runs over Dresden, but he was a navigator, so I guess he never got the kills.

My grandmother's brother bayoneted a kraut sometime after D-Day, so that's a little more relevant.
>>
>>32033267
You are what is wrong with this country. I will ask this once and only once. Would you kindly get the fuck out of this country or kill yourself?
>>
>>32035861
Watch yourself with all those edges anon.
>>
>>32032424
Will I get banned?
>>
>>32036478
Nope. Still lurking. Ill share my combat story if you share boy peen.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-17-22-36-22.png (318KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-17-22-36-22.png
318KB, 1080x1920px
>>32036478
Proof it's me I don't just blab like a school girl, we gotta trade.
>>
No, but I've met veterans who maybe did. I'll never know for sure.
>>
File: 1479331388020.jpg (2MB, 2305x3116px) Image search: [Google]
1479331388020.jpg
2MB, 2305x3116px
>>32036418
>Dresden

Did he want their blood?
>>
My great uncle fought in the Pacific in WW2. Killed a lot of Japs. He once tried to capture one because they rarely surrendered. He hid in a field and when a Jap walked by he put his gun to him and said "Freeze!" The Jap started screaming and he shot him dead.

My girlfriend's grandfather won a Bronze Star and told me all about it. He shot machine gun rounds into Germans charging his position on a hill. He said he never saw anyone fall directly but there were always bodies around afterwards.
>>
>>32036354
>telescopic batons are offensive weapons
Holy fuck would they rather you be dead? Also aren't weapons, by definition, offensive in nature? I mean maybe not something like a land mine but still
>>
>>32036312
many years ago I stupidly wanted to see how little hammer pressure it took to set off my 22 pistol. cocked the hammer back with the trigger pulled and let it slam. the slide went back and scraped the skin off of my knuckle.

Another time I shot 100 rounds of 500 magnum in a day and I had a terrible headache the rest of the day and my hand hurt for a few days.

Some pretty tough shit I've been through man...
>>
>>32032742
I live in East Texas, your goose will be cooked if I find it, anon.
>>
>>32032649
Jej
>>
>>32036354
what brand of baton? model and type? how hard did you swing? that happened from just one hit?? damn
>>
>>32032955
How fuckin big was your great uncle? How tf do you pick up a grown man with a rifle, and yes japs are small I know but still
>>
>>32032327

I have ordered people to kill people, and saw it happen.
>>
>>32033113
Did you get 99 in the folsem pen?
>>
>>32036962
im sure its one of those exaggerations that grandpas tell their 8 year old grandsons for the lulz
>>
>>32033806
Shoulda dropped all those blackies. You would be crowned the rootinest tootinest cowboy in the wild wild west
>>
>>32034376
Kek
>>
>>32034413
Are you gonna fly bombers in Mexico?
>>
>>32037039
Probably. I'm an Iraq/Afghanistan vet who's seen combat. Half the time I just yell, "That's not how it happened when I fought in Viet-fucking-nam!"

Weird humor but I enjoy the lulz, and confused looks I get, even from my own family. Especially since I'm 28.
>>
>>32037106
kek
>>
>>32034495
And you get pleasure from doing it you sick bastard
>>
My grandad was a bombardier In the pacific theater WWII. In B-24s. Killed a lot of nips.
>>
>>32035749
Happened in Canada (believe it or not) a drug dealer got raided by the cops with an illegal no knock warrant and the dealer iced one of them with a shot to the head and he got off from the murder charge but went to prison for the drugs
>>
>>32035749
That's how the law works, faggot.
>>
>>32034634
based guamanians. Truly u are greatest ally. :^)
>>
I systematically dismantled the wordview of the closest thing I've ever had to a brother, and he subsequently shot himself.

Best I've done so far.
>>
>>32032327

Had the pleasure of killing a Black man who was committing a felony. I won't say too much about it, since I may or may not be of the porcine persuasion, and I don't need any liberal faggots knowing I browse 4chan, sending shitloads of emails to my job to get me fired. It feels like nothing, really, though people who know what happened look at you a little different for a little while afterward. Just did what I had to do in order to take some violent piece of shit off the streets. Getting shot at was pretty scary, and it took immense willpower to focus my gun on the dude and place some better shots at him. Luckily he was ghetto blasting with one hand, dropping his barrel to compensate for recoil that hadn't hit his wrist yet.
>>
>>32037791
shit, did you get hit at all? how close did his misses come to you? what type of gun did you use and did you do the "time slowed down and all i saw was the front sight" thing i always read about in cop tales?
>>
>>32037791
>>32037791
also what load were you shooting, and what was the effects after your hits? immediate incapacitation? did you even know you were making hits? i have read that many times people think they are missing because they dont see any blood or visible signs of hits on target. how many hits did it take to bring him down, and was it instant? was he still shooting after being hit himself? did he try running away while he was shooting or was he determined to kill you?

did you use any cover? how long was the gunfight? sorry for all the questions i just like learning about this kind of shit, since it could save my life some day too
>>
My friend's dad shot and killed a guy who was robbing him.
>>
>>32037791

Nope, didn't get hit. He hit my car door, the car's front bumper, and the pavement in front of me. One strike on the pavement bounced up into the door, too. He got about 6 shots off. No bullet time, I just did everything I could to get my sights lined up on him as quickly as possible, then focused on not flinching when I squeezed my trigger. I had a Glock 19 loaded with Hornady Critical Duty.

I won't get too detailed about his injuries, but he has struck a few times, it was just the critical zone strikes that made him drop. I figured I hit him once in a painful spot when he flinched a bit and made a grimace, but he was still mean-mugging and aiming at me, and between my next couple of shots he did the classic movie flop and it was over. I fired about half my mag at him, and he was hit multiple times, some of the strikes being in "lol only 9mm" spots, and others in "ventilated him good" spots.

Mostly he was trying to get away, but we were in a bit of chase, and when I finally caught up to him he realized his fat, saggy-pant-wearing ass wasn't going anywhere very fast, and he figured he would have to kill me in order to get enough of a head start to disappear in some hoodrat dive house where our chase ended. So I'd say he was committed to that gunfight. He intended to kill me, and once I was dead try to keep running.

And I didn't really have too much cover. I had the car door and that front left pillar on the driver side, but that wasn't shit. The gunfight lasted a few seconds, 4 or 5, maybe.
>>
>>32038026

Sorry, meant that for you >>32037895 >>32037916
>>
>>32032327
>>32032370

ya my dad is a vietnam vet (a purple heart and bronze star), and he has never ever talked about it. The most he ever said was when I got my AR last year and showed him, he said it was like the one he had.
>>
>>32032327
I killed a man in Reno.
>>
>>32038026
was that your first gunfight? sounds scary as fuck, were you hyperventilating and having a panic attack when it was all done? or do you feel your training prepared you to do what you needed to well enough that you didnt freak out afterwards? glad you made it out ok
>>
File: 1478930478163.png (135KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478930478163.png
135KB, 325x500px
>>32033806
How did your housemates react? I have a roommate and I always wondered how he'd react if I did something in self defence. It's not like I'd ever want to hurt someone but I don't live in a great area and I've had a meth riddled asshole attempt to cave my head in with a tree branch while I slept, so hence my desire to defend myself.
>>
>>32038026
also, do you have a different opinion of 9mm now? or horndady critical duty? did you find out if rounds expanded or penetrated like they were supposed to? interesting you didnt experience the bullet time slowdown phenomena, i wonder if its because you prepared yourself for this type of encounter with lots of training from work
>>
>>32038026
also, who got the first shot off? i assume your gun was already out but did he shoot you first or did you get the first shot off? you obviously got the first hit on him, since he didnt hit you once. i still think pretty much whoever scores the first hit in a gunfight will statistically win it
>>
>>32038132
Was it to watch him die? Or was he a nigger trying to mug you?
>>
>>32038132
>ctr+f
>posted like 5 times already in thread

great joke
>>
>>32038147

First gunfight. Not the first time I thought I'd have to use my gun, and those times were a little scarier since I thought I saw the gunfight coming so my anus had time to pucker up and the adrenaline had time to ramp my heart up. In this case, I was fixated on the chase, and I was drawing my gun as I was getting out of the vehicle, but I guess I didn't really expect the gunfight to happen, so I didn't have time to get scared. Afterward I realized I could have been shot in the head or whatever, but I wasn't hurt, and he was dead, and he had a gun and shot at me, so no BLM protest bullshit and I got to kill the dude, so no hyperventilating or restless nights. I slept pretty good, actually, after I played it over in my mind about a dozen times before drifting off into sleep.

>>32038163

Nah, I always felt like 9mm would do the trick, and yeah the bullets cavitated the dude pretty good, from what the homicide investigators told me the coroner told them. And I don't know if the bullet-time is some sort of embellishment people like to talk about, or a way of describing some effects you feel. It didn't feel like time slowed down, but I focused all my damn willpower into focusing on my sights and fingers and what the other dude was doing, so my actions, the other dude's actions, and everything inbetween was pretty clear. Perhaps this extra clarity and detail gives these shooters the perception that time slowed down? Perhaps their racing minds feel like time slows down?

>>32038170

And the other dude got the first shot off. I was drawing my gun and training it on him to say freeze when his hand pointed out at me and started popping, and I knew he was trying to shot at me. I think statistically, the guy that's shooting aimed shots will be the guy that scores the first hit, and will eventually win.

Don't one-hand that shit, and don't anticipate the recoil.
>>
>>32034583
>>
>>32033267
Who wants to play "Spot the Nigger"?
>>
>>32034205
This is a very accurate reaction.
>>
>>32034545
>I'm not a moralfag
>I'm just bitching at people for not corresponding to my morals
>>
>>32035649
I'd kill Oppenheimer. Because /k/ doesn't deserve to have nice things.
>>
>>32038232
thanks for sharing anon, stay safe out there. always remember for all the shit you get from punks and bitch ass niggas, there are those of us who respect and admire what you do and are grateful
>>
>>32032327
my grandpa killed fiddy men.
>>
Never actually killed anyone as far as I know, but I thought I did once.
>early 2000s, just finished work at around 9, walking to my car at the far end of the parking lot behind the building
>about half way, pass by an alcove where the dumpsters are
>get grabbed from behind, sharp pain in side
>been doing Judo for years, totally know what to do in this situation
>panic and just flail and shove backwards like an idiot anyway
>that's all it took, the guy was drunk or high or something and fell on his ass
>see a knife in his hand
>look down and see blood on my shirt
>kick and stomp on his head a few times, he stops moving, run back inside to call the cops and bandage myself, didn't turn out to be much of a cut anyway
>kinda freaking out, just sit inside until they arrive
>dude is gone when we go look
>never hear about him being caught or found in an alley or something
And since then I'm careful as fuck about blind corners and shit. It took a while to really hit me, but I'd have bled out on the ground if it had gone a tiny bit differently.
>>
>>32038232
>Perhaps this extra clarity and detail gives these shooters the perception that time slowed down? Perhaps their racing minds feel like time slows down?

i remember seeing a documentary where they tried to explain this phenomenon, apparently during times of fight or flight, your brain gets full priority and basically becomes "unlocked" in processing power. it was explained almost like a computer, that normally it runs off a certain level of memory, but that memory gets boosted big time for stressful events. all senses become heightened and amplified, where normally your brain filters out a lot of "white noise" in audio and visual stimulus, because otherwise it would be too much to handle all the time in regular mundane life.

the experiment they did was having a digital LCD timer clock in front of people doing sky diving for the first time or something. before jumping, the milliseconds on the clock move too rapidly to be seen as anything but a blur, but when they jumped out of the plane, they reported being able to count the actual digits on the clock and see them increasing by the miliseconds.

>>32038232
>Don't one-hand that shit,
thank god for ghetto nigga rap culture. honestly we should nurture and help perpetuate it for officer and general civilian safety
>>
>>32038399
my grandpa was killed by fiddy men.
>>
>>32038411

I've experienced an adrenaline rush during fights and near accidents several times.

It really does slow down time significantly, but usually the change in brain chemistry is something that isn't initially registered.

All thought shuts off and the only thing that exists in the world is the threat in front of you.
>>
I've shot at a guy but it was some dumb redneck justice type shit.
>be at friend's ranch
>me and friend are having a nice time talking about life and girl troubles while having a few
>neighboring ranch has blasting music and dipshits are still shooting pistols at 1am
>wanted to spotlight for hogs but knowing full well that neighboring ranch is having a party, we won't see shit
>try to sleep on patio, it's 55 degrees with a light wind and full moon so perfect sleep outside weather
>dumbasses won't shut up so I text neighbor "hey shut it down dude we might try to hunt in a few hours"
>hear a bunch of laughing and chanting from neighbor, friend and I both played high school football with neighbor and know at this point he's too drunk to reason with
>grab my trusty Benelli and put in low brass 9 shot, aim, and shower the neighboring property with little sand pellets
>they return the favor then turn off the music

On another note my grandfather killed two German MG nests with grenades then took shrapnel in the Ardennes. He only ever talked about it once a year when him and his vet buddies had a clam bake and would get piss drunk.
>>
File: tornadogr_10_1024.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tornadogr_10_1024.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>32032327

>Be me
>Be in back of zoomyzoomy plane
>pilot flies me places
>drop bombs on people

so, yes.
>>
>>32033879
>shoot a few insurgents
>yeah i think they are dead, dont bother looking for their bodys or confirm their death or securing their weapons
>>
>>32034112
Fucking top kek
>>
>>32032612
very nice
>>
>>32038490
sounds fun. does the pilot ever prank you with unexpected barrel rolls to see if you are awake
>>
>>32036342
You even got a tattoo?
It's only a skin wound, but it feels like hot knives slicing you up.

Similar?
>>
File: TakeYourPick.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
TakeYourPick.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
This is a bit winded, but here's the short version:

>Serve active duty Marines 2006-11
>Be ultra pog
>Go on one weak deployment, fixing helicopters
>Get out of Muhreens, go to college for something unrelated.
>Make friends in college.
>One friend speaks 5 languages and is super clever and sexy af
>Start hooking up with her
>Find out she works with intelligence contractors operating within CONUS
>DESIRETOKNOWMOREINTENSIFIES.gif
>Sign on and go on some simple overwatch missions.
>Watch brilliant young women who are easily mistaken for the college students I thought they were, flirst and lie to known jihadist sympathizers around the DC/Baltimore area.
>Fuck friend gets cornered during an op by her mark.
>mark goes for gold and enters rape mode
>Fuck-friend keeps two hidden knives on her person at all times.
Shit.
>Overwatch team rushes the position and it's a blood bath.
>She castrated him and was busy shredding his torso.
>She's like, 5ft flat and maybe 100lbs.
>She's in full blood rage mode.
>Her handler shouts something and fuck-friend stops and looks around like she's been taken out of hypnosis.
>wat
>de
>fek
>Recover assets, call for cleaners, expunge viable intel, bug out.

There was a dumpster fire in South East DC that night.

There always are.

Contracting was a strange world and I won't miss it.
>>
File: 0444.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
0444.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
>>32032327
No
My dad was R.A.N while they picked up boats along the north coast near Indonesia.

Never wants to talk about the boarding's he did, almost certain he shot someone maybe more than one, possibly killing them. Once in a drunken stupor at a family gathering briefly talked about "Not stopping until he heard a click" (Probably in reference to the Browning pistol boarding officers carry) and "Lining those refugee's boat with holes".

My great uncles we're Heroin traffickers, probably led to the deaths of lots of people from OD
>>
>>32038572
>things that never happened
>>
File: 1450031968617.jpg (30KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1450031968617.jpg
30KB, 400x395px
>>32038572
I wouldn't believe that movie, even if it starred Steven Segal
>>
>>32033439

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwyb7lE1Tr8
>>
File: 0196.gif (567KB, 498x328px) Image search: [Google]
0196.gif
567KB, 498x328px
>>32038572
Seems legit
>>
>>32032327

Not sure

>me be
>Innastan
>artillery guy
>FO's call fire missions
>I put boomthings in big tube and pull the bang cord
>FO's say fire for effect
>I do it faster

So I'm not really sure. I assume so, but I think about it a lot.
>>
>>32032327
Greentext Story my dudes
>Live in GER
>New GF, happy as fuck
>She tells me Im going to meet her dad
>Dad is a Hunter, means he is allowed to carry a gun
>Dad is drunk as fuck
>Asks me what the fuck I am doing in his House
>Tell him im the BF of his daughter
>He flips his shit
>Draws a gun on me
>As soon as he does I punch his face and take the Gun
>He was a little bit stunned by my fast reaction I guess
>Got his Gun in my Hands, aiming at him, trying to calm him down
>He reaches to his back, I thought he wanted to draw another Gun
>Shoot him in the Chest
>No GF anymore
Got out of it pretty good because of Self defense
>>
>>32038674
damn thats fucked up
>>
>>32032327
>be deployed in 2006
> fallujah, july, fuuuuuuuk
>am 21b, pulling security for eod investigating suspicious dead dog in street
>gunner spots some shifty fucker running back and forth across road about 50 meters behind us
>place hes running into is an alleyway with a wall that extends to road
>obvious ied emplacement is obvious
>megaphone that fucker to stop and put his hands up
>he says fuckthatshit.gif and zoidberg's to the wall and pops up with an AK
>.50 gets off 2 rounds but jams
> we play wack-a-mole with him and I pop him in the throat the 3rd time he pops up
>EOD's robot confirms both the kill and an efp
>forced to blow efp in place because cant move dead guy on top of it with robot
>fuckyourcorpsenigga.mov
>>
>>32038572
>>32038674
>>32036354

Things that never happened
>>
File: Jobs.png (88KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jobs.png
88KB, 1200x900px
>>32038610
>>32038610
>>32038620
>>32038666

Ask me stuff about it.
>>
>>32038694
is it common for the 50 to fucking jam? i hear this story so many times
>>
>>32038709
why would a contractor be doing this and not the CIA/FBI for one
>>
>>32038709
#2, how would something so covert be allowed without you having a security clearance
>>
>>32038710

If it isn't well maintained, yes. I know that sounds like a copout answer but the fact of it is that it's recoil operated and has a fair amount of potential to get buggered up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TmN5u4F0Nw <--M2 operation.
>>
>>32038710
only when you need it most, yay sand
>>
>>32032864
Camp Shelby?
>>
>>32038710
>>32038723
>hey pvt anon when was the last time you cleaned the 50?
>this morning sgt anon
>pvt anon is a fuck up and the last time the 50 was cleaned was 2 weeks ago when spc anon was in charge of it

happens all the time
>>
>>32038732
>>32038732
fucking privates
>>
>>32038714
>why would a contractor be doing this and not the CIA/FBI for one

I strongly encourage you to look into just how much work is being contracted, sub-contracted, and then sub-contracted again from the government. I worked for just over a year and only did one tandem mission with agency assets. Never met any Bureau that I knew of. Lots of prior special forces, lots people who knew the right languages and had the right skills. Lots of people with just "connections".

>>32038713
>#2, how would something so covert be allowed without you having a security clearance

I've had a clearance for 10+ years. Alarmingly, the majority of the operational assets being used to the greatest effect have no clearance whatsoever, which is why they are contracted.
>>
>>32038714
>>32038713
That's classified
>>
>>32033439
Holy fucking shit, I don't even know what to say.
>>
My great-uncle was in the Wehrmacht in the early days of Stalingrad
>Squad leader
>his squad is in a halftrack
>some Ivan throws a grenade into the cabin
>does his starship troopers impression and chucks it over the side
>grenade goes off immediately after he throws it
>ends up loosing most of his left hand
>this sends him home, saving him from freezing to death or starving to death in a russian labor camp.
>>
>>32038155
their wher five of us, they generally treated it with sympithy but also congratulated me. i think they could see that i was a bit emotionally unstable just killing someone while sleep deprived at barely 19. then again we where all pretty mature for the time.
>>
>did i ever kill someone ?
No, never .

>did i ever meet someone who killed before ?
Yes, a lot .
Mostly mercenaries and one soldier .
>>
>>32036811
Not sure on the brand or model, I got it given to me by a friend at the time who no longer needed it as he was moving away. It was basically a black rubber handle with a wrist loop one one end, and the bat extended out when you pushed a button and swung it. The bat was weighted at the tip with a bolt shaped piece of metal.

I have no idea how hard I hit him, but it must have been pretty hard. If you've ever hit someone with a kosh hard enough in a soft spot, you'll know how much damage they can do. It's why they're a personal favourite of the local drug dealers.
>>32036615
This is pretty much what I used as my defense. The laws here are fucking retarded when it comes to anything that you can potentially hurt someone with. My buddy got arrested for carrying a flashlight once, true shit.
>>
>>32032327
I have a good friend who's an Iraq war vet, he was a tanker and has seen a good amount of combat.
>>
>>32034908
Which trail was named after the uncle? Where does it lead? Can I go hiking there?
>>
>>32033439
so did you ever tell your mom? does she know? shit thats fucked up man. also why is there seaweed at a lake? i have visited switzerland once and never remember seeing seaweed at the lakes, they were more like glacier mountain lakes, it was way too cold for seaweed
>>
>>32033742
was the girl in a car or a pedestrian? did she pull out into traffic without seeing the truck or what
>>
>>32033806
tfw you could have decreased the local crime rate by 40% if you had used your repeater how it was meant to be used, by repeating it
>>
>>32038530

Actually, yes, I think twice. Pilots are idiots. All they do is drive you places and the work gets done in the back.
>>
>>32038739
>>32038739
>the majority of the operational assets being used to the greatest effect have no clearance whatsoever, which is why they are contracted.

can you explain? how does this make sense? how do they screen for double agents then

>>32038739
i know about how much military work we contract as a country, but actual intelligence and covert operations, that doesnt really make sense. what happened to "loose lips sink ships"?
>>
>>32033018
Jesus Christ, I have never even served and can tell you that the SAW takes standard M16/M4 mags.

Educate yourself before you rattle out a whole bunch of horseshit.
>>
>>32032612
And can't let him go.
>>
>>32041037
lol some people get all their weapons knowledge from video games

i always thought it was a genius design to allow the LMG to take the standard M16 mag, im sure that feature has come in handy for our GIs on numerous occasions
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.