[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I wait on buying an AK47 until the prices go down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0533.jpg (220KB, 775x519px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0533.jpg
220KB, 775x519px
Should I wait on buying an AK47 until the prices go down or is that just a meme?
>>
>>32030656
The price will never come down.
>>
>>32030656
Prices aren't going down. Why is /k/ perpetuating this meme. Just because Trump was elected doesn't mean that the prices of guns are going to drop.

Apparently none of you fuckers have learned that each time you start a panic buy and raise the price, it eventually drops back down a bit but will always remain higher than it was before each panic buy.

Prices will continue to go up, not down. Pass the message on to the idiots who want to buy a nugget for dirt cheap again, it's never going to happen.
>>
Id wait til a couple months past inaguration and see what happens, but I doubt prices will go down in any significant way. Tbh, i dont get why people buy AKs anymore when for $700 bucks you can build a pretty solid AR with better mid-high end parts. imho $675-$700+ is too high a price tage for an AK which is all I see them selling for anymore around me.
>>
>>32030749
Because it's fun to own both. But don't bother waiting for prices to come down. Ain't gonna happen.
>>
the price will drop down just not as low as you want it to. 600 is going to be the new low. what will change is the availiblity of quality aks. right now all the cheap aks are us made garbage and not worth buying. if things go right yay russia if nothing happens the us made aks still wont be worth buying. you lose nothing by waiting. if you really want an assult rifle buy an ar and get an ak later.
>>
>>32030697
When Trump opens trade with Russia (maybe China down the road) prices will fall hard
>>
File: 17t7wu3lneaq6jpg.jpg (54KB, 636x964px) Image search: [Google]
17t7wu3lneaq6jpg.jpg
54KB, 636x964px
>>32030761
> if you really want an assult rifle
> assult rifle
>>
>>32030771
That isn't going to happen.
>>
Prices on AKs will come down a bit now that there's no threat of a Clinton in the WH for a bit, but as others have mentioned, they aren't going to drop that much. A lot of the cheap AKs we saw over the last 4 years have stopped being imported as companies shifted focus to military contracts, and the real downward pressure on the AK market is largely contingent on the return of Russian Saigas to the US, which we still aren't 100% certain will happen.

If you're gonna wait, wait until maybe August or so next year, but frankly, the price won't come down that much since even those Saigas will still need to be converted into proper AKs and will still end up in the $600 range. In the meantime, you can buy a WASR or used Saiga for a bit more. The question at this point is whether you'd rather pay a bit more now to have an AK right away, or if you'd rather wait and roll the dice on price drops.
>>
>>32030789
I want an insult rifle. I want a weapon that will not only kill my foes but also trash talk them.
>>
>>32030771
Damn, you guys are bigger rubes than the people who believed Obama's campaign of transparency, hope, and change or Hillary's promise to get money out of Washington and Bernie promising free college.

You are all just two sides of the same damn coin.
>>
>>32030656
Wasrs already have gone down in price on some sites. I say yes you should wait. IMO aks are going to go down in price by around 100-150 at sometime in the next 4 yrs. Plus trump could very well import saiga's again, maybe even some norincos that were stored in other countries like vietnam. Or who knows what else. Don't believe it shitposters? Don't care.
>>
>>32030912
Trump doesn't really give a shit about expanding our 2nd amendment rights or allowing for importation of firearms neither do the republicans in congress.
>>
>>32030921
Not arguing with you, I disagree, good day
>>
File: 1357888142662.jpg (124KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1357888142662.jpg
124KB, 600x446px
>>32030912
>I believe Trump caters to my personal dreams and wishes because I have crippling autism

Babby's first presidential election?
>>
>>32031193
I said good day.
>>
>>32031278

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.
>>
File: ak74mr.jpg (924KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ak74mr.jpg
924KB, 1200x800px
>>32030771
AHAHAHAHAHA
Imported Russian Kalashnikovs will probably be more expensive than Arsenal
>>
>>32031530
Initially, but after a while as the market gets saturated they will go down in price.
>>
>>32031547
prices won't go down, fudds and tactitards will buy them at exploded prices
>>
>>32030689
yes they will, the market is flooded and there is no reason to panic buy anymore
>>
>>32030697
ar15s are cheaper than they have ever been. the last panics all happened under obama, and when there was a dem senate back in 2008.

prices will fall, the market is saturated and manufacturing hasnt slowed down one bit. not to mention all the future import possibilities as trump nullifies every executive order obama set
>>
>>32030761
when parts kits start flowing back and all the import bans are lifted, prices on AKs are going to plummet
>>
>>32031579
>there is no reason to panic buy anymore
>midterm elections
>mass shooting
>ATF buttfuckery when Trump does nothing to stop them
>next general election
>will vary state to state

Prices hardly went up before the election if at all. Prices aren't going to drop, not by any significant amount.

>>32031622
No they won't and import bans aren't going to be lifted
>>
build one
>>
>>32031667
sorry but my digits confirmed it will happen

>miderm elections
dems are on the defense, they stand to lose more seats
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.