[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi people, can anyone help me identify this? Is it something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161117_185921.jpg (1MB, 2040x2944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_185921.jpg
1MB, 2040x2944px
Hi people, can anyone help me identify this?
Is it something of value or just a toy?
>>
>Is it something of value
$30 to some teenager at a flea market.

>just a toy?
It's a knife, so it isn't a toy. But it's a useless knife. Sell it.
>>
>>32030571
Neither, it's decoration.

Now git out.
>>
Mall ninja junk
>>
>>32030571

That's an orcish knife with a laceration enchantment and some kind of Daedra modified grip. That'll probably fetch you a year's worth of sweet rolls down in Whiterun.
>>
>>32030676
idk I feel like it would be worth more in Solitude. The Imperial army might like it.
>>
>>32030571
Klingon ritual dagger
>>
Definitely the knife the Tom Hardy used in Star Trek: Nemesis
>>
File: spooked.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.gif
494KB, 646x466px
Serious question: Does anyone actually enjoy the aesthetic of fantasy abominations?

Shit just looks ugly, a normal sword would look less disgusting and like it can do more damage to the opponent than the wielder.
>>
You seriously need to even ask, after looking at that ridiculous piece of cringe trash, whether it has value? Yeah, it's a shiny sharp piece of metal, so it has maybe slightly more value than an old wrench rubbed against concrete.
When will autistic morons stop buying this kind of stupid shit?
>>
>>32030571
It's a +1 dagger of wounding
It gives you +1 to attack and damage rolls
Also, once per turn, when you hit a creature with an attack using this magic weapon, you can wound the target. At the start of each of the wounded creature's turns, it takes 1d4 necrotic damage for each time you've wounded it, and it can then make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, ending the effect of all such wounds on itself on a success. Alternatively, the wounded creature, or a creature within 5 feet of it, can use an action to make a DC 15 Wisdom (Medicine) check, ending the effect of such wounds on it on a success.

Considering it's Rare, I would say it's worth no less than 1000gp but I would discuss it with your DM
>>
File: IMG_2424.jpg (20KB, 422x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2424.jpg
20KB, 422x174px
>>32030676
>>
>>32030676
this made me force air through my nose
>>
>>32030571
Alone that blade is worthless.

Should you find its counterpart, however, the Twin Elfbane daggers will grant you power beyond your wildest dreams, a +4 virginity boost, and the ability to tip your fedora for unlimited colorless mana.
>>
>>32030760
I now wonder this myself. Who the fuck makes one of these and says "wow what a piece of art!"?
>>
>>32030712
The Imperials wouldn't risk buying it, not after that ice sword got stolen from the armory. It'd be a prime target for the thieves guild.
>>
>>32030735
shinzon
that was a pretty good movie picard clone. i really liked that movie, dunno why they didn't just give someone like frakes director and budget for the star trek reboot would of turned out much better
>>
File: 20160706_183633.jpg (342KB, 757x528px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_183633.jpg
342KB, 757x528px
>>32030571
Garbage.
>>
>>32030760
Potheads
At least, those are the only people I've met irl that own and are proud of such weapons.
>>
>>32030571
Absolute trash. Get rid of that thing.
>>
>>32031423

this isn't even funny...
>>
>>32030571
Klingon shit.
>>
>>32031423
>complains about OP's post
>posts overpriced garbage
>>
>>32030760
this. fantasy weapons are made exclusively by people who don't know what a weapon is
>>
>>32030760
I bought a Daedric dagger for my brother for his birthday one year. Looks pretty cool, and it comes with a pretty sweet wall mount
>>
>>32031205
>steal Chillrend for the lulz
>Imperials never try to acquire rare weapons again

Feels good man
>>
>>32031205

Have you ever noticed that the thieves guild doesn't allow Khajit or Argonians in? Really makes you think.
>>
>>32032541
Odd, because Gil hibben makes a lot of perfectly practical shit as well as stuff like OPs pic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.