[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one go about acquiring a firearm and bullets to cache

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: thumbsupguy.png (3MB, 1685x1144px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupguy.png
3MB, 1685x1144px
How would one go about acquiring a firearm and bullets to cache in South Korea, as a white guy living there?
>>
>>32030292
acquire 12 gauge, acquire 1" pipe, make slambang
>>
>>32030292
Dicksuck your way into a military base.
>>
>>32030292
schmooze a small machine shop into producing shitty open-bolt SMGs for you

utilize anything on the market firearm parts-wise that you can, for quality
>>
Afaik guns in SKorea are even more restricted than in Japan.

Maybe you could get one of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS4ANd0NCQQ
>>
File: reservist.png (226KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
reservist.png
226KB, 806x908px
>>32030351
And how would one get the 12 gauge ammo?

>>32030358
I can already walk onto one with my CAC.
>>
buy xmass tree lights - you know, the little things - deconstruct, cut the top, pour black powder inside, close (air tight)

gratz, you just made "primers" for the ammo, put em into a small tube, seal the primer side in a sturdy fashion, add powder and a bullet, seal the top lightly, but air tight - black powder draws water from air, you dont want that to happen

you set off the bullet with electricity, so craft your weapon accordingly. It cant be too difficult cause hobos in poland do that
>>
>>32030509
Are you fucking shitting me
>>
>>32030509
>pour black powder inside,
I don't think you can buy black powder in SK...
>>
>>32030560
...make it? google 'how to make black powder', it's very simple

>>32030545
about what? hobos making bullets using lightbulbs with powder as primers? i wish i was shitting you

black powder weapons are legal in poland, hobos just make their out of garbage
>>
>>32030509
>black powder draws water from air, you dont want that to happen
This is going to make it a really shitty cache weapon idea, especially in a place that gets as much rain in the summer as Korea. I'm guessing OP wants to cache it to avoid the risk of it getting found.
>>
>>32030292
There's basically no civilian gun ownership in South Korea.

Here's what you do: help a North Korean soldier defect and tell him to bring guns and ammo with him. It's foolproof.
>>
>>32030292
I've always thought it would be pretty easy to just buy one in the us, take a ship wherever you're going, and just throw the gun with a GPS transponder overboard in a bright orange floating container a few miles offshore before you dock. Then later you rent a boat and pick it up, do some fishing and just stick it in the cooler to get it ashore.

There's gotta be something I'm missing there though because that sounds too easy. People would be doing it all the time. Then again maybe they are, idk.
>>
>>32030764
Customs can not search gigantic ships. It is way too hard. If you want to bring a gun aboard juts get a buddy in shipping.
>>
>>32030803
I thought of that too, but it requires a second person. With the number of shipping containers being moved every day there's no way they search them all, it seems like you could just ship a car there with shit hidden in the seats like drug runners do at the US/Mexico border.

Bonus meme points if you import a Korean car like a Kia for shits and giggles.
>>
>>32030292
The only thing that is most remotely close to a gun that you can obtain over there would be an air soft gun.
>>
>>32030803
They barely even search yachts. Maybe only a sweep with a dog looking for drugs.
>>
>>32030854
So why not rent a yacht to smuggle in a bunch of guns and ammo to Japan or Korea or Singapore or some other noguns place and then sell them at a super premium?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.