[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not buying your HD shotgun ammo by the bucket >Not knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: muhammo.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
muhammo.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>Not buying your HD shotgun ammo by the bucket

>Not knowing that a 3 1/2 #4 turkey mag will blow a hole in someone the size of your fist without killing the shit out of someone in the next room
>>
Not being a insufferable fudd faggot like OP.
>>
File: 1475652806156.png (49KB, 1136x648px) Image search: [Google]
1475652806156.png
49KB, 1136x648px
>>32029849
>Using a shotgun for HD instead of an AR
>>
>>32029849
Just how massive a crowd do you expect to invade your home?
They're going to be digging through a pile of bodies blocking the entire doorway at that rate.
>>
>>32031625

OP is actually Max Payne.
>>
I know nothing about shotguns. Do you need a specific gun to have a specific length shell?
>>
>>32031665
You can use a 2 3/4 in shell or 3" in a 3" chamber.
Don't do a 3" in a 2 3/4in chamber.
Also, certain HD loads are meant to be choked, or not choked to work as advertised. And don't use a rifled barrel except with slugs unless you want a MASSIVE pattern.
Kindof like those 22lr birdshot shells. They're borderline useless unless you have the type of unrifled and choked gun to fire them. I've taken clays with them from a proper gun made for them.
>>
>>32031704

Is it OK to use rifled slugs in an un rifled barrel or will it fuck up the gun?
>>
>>32029849
>Using a shotgun for home defense
>>
>>32031914
Yes, it's fine. Do not, however, use slugs in a choked gun. The -- ah, shit, how to explain? -- the inside of a shotguns barrel usually tapers on the inside near the end. This gives you different patterns. Most modern shotguns have removable chokes that screw in and out, so you can have a full choke or cylinder bore on the same gun within two minutes.
>>
>>32029849
>using 3 1/2 inch magnum rounds in a home

Yes, it will kill the shit out of someone in the next room
>>
>>32031704
>>32031935

Thank you
>>
File: laughingbearsluts.jpg (721KB, 655x1195px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbearsluts.jpg
721KB, 655x1195px
>HD Shotgun ammo
>Remington
It's like you want to have shells stick
>>
>>32029849
>Storing ammo in plastic
>Having cats
Bruv. Reassess your life.
>>
File: IMG_20150106_110057661_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150106_110057661_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
I just grab my revolvah, no way in hell I'm carrying my AR or shotty when my dog can't differentiate a tweaker in my driveway and a tweaker walking down the street. So he barks, I get up I stumble down the hallway half asleep weevolvah in hand open the front door step outside look left look right look back at the dog who's sleepily standing at the end of the hallway doing the absolute minimum to make sure I don't need back up before heading back to bed himself. Rinse and repeat three goddamn times a night.

Pic related, muh buddy.
>>
>>32029849
My local walmart had 3 1/2" 4 shot turkey loads for $4.99 a box over the summer.

Unfortunately, i was only able to snag two boxes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.