[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when AK fanboys got cucked hard by Ian? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1365185759053.jpg (473KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1365185759053.jpg
473KB, 1024x768px
Where were you when AK fanboys got cucked hard by Ian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn17MwQT8DI

Real talk now, which one do you guys prefer, the AK or the AR? Post yours if you can too.
>>
Used to be an AK fanboy solely because I fell for the meme that ARs are jammomatics.

Then I saw the light and realized that if you used quality parts and knew what you were doing with your build you can go a couple thousand rounds between cleanings.

It helps that 5.56 is so widely used and the ergos of an AR are just about perfect.

There's reasons why the platform is used by special operation forces around the globe.
>>
>>32030206
ARs are jammomatics and the fan base consists of too many posers.

Any gun where the rule of thumb for the ownership is, "The fatter the guy is, the nicer his AR will be" isn't something to be proud of.
>>
>>32030228
I mean you can talk all the shit you want but my buddy's WASR jams every mag while my M&P is sitting around 2300 rounds since the last cleaning. No hiccups.
And that's just a basic Milspec AR.
>>
>>32030243
How fat is your friend?
>>
>>32030228
Sure
>>
File: 20161114_132337~2.jpg (1MB, 2848x1845px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_132337~2.jpg
1MB, 2848x1845px
Ak
>>
>>32029686
I prefer AK simply because 7.62 is more fun for me to shoot. Nothing wrong with ARs though.
>>
>>32030253
He's definitely obese.
But he's the AK owner.
>>
Nice troll, OP. I'm sure people are going to continue to take the bait on this thread for a while. Just gonna throw this out there, though.

https://youtu.be/eErKLyFIMIA?t=12m46s
>>
I have a 5.56 AR and a Vepr-12. I win.
>>
File: IMG_20161108_184304966.jpg (2MB, 2424x3232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_184304966.jpg
2MB, 2424x3232px
>>32030317
Same but AR-10
>>
>>32029686
I'd rather take an ak not for muh mud, but for it working in the cold.

I've had two ARs get too cold and shrink too much in snow to be reliable
>>
File: IMG_2730.jpg (2MB, 4032x2252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2730.jpg
2MB, 4032x2252px
5.56 ak
>>
>>32029686
>AK fanboys got cucked
>AK cucked
>cucked

He didn't fuck their firearm waifu, he said it was shit. You're not a cuckold if someone says "Your wife is 3/10, would not bang". You're a cuck if your waifu says "I wanna fuck this guy instead because his dick is waaaaaaaay better than yours, you sit in the corner and watch"

I know it's your favorite little catch-phrase right now; but, come the fuck on man, at least learn the fucking definition.
>>
>>32029686
I agree with his point about choosing that weapon for him. He knows all the little karate chop charging handle tricks to make it run well and knows how to clean that fucking thing and where all the little parts go and come together.

WWI was fought mostly by raw conscripts though, and the AK is a lot easier to train on for operation and maintenance of a weapon. Problem? Pull charging handle. Bigger problem? Remove dust cover and now you have a much easier way to work on the weapon. Full of mud? Open dust cover and poor water all over it. Now it's clean enough to work.

I get Ian's point, and I agree that if all the troops were well trained volunteers (like the Germans at the beginning), then yeah AR-15 is the better choice. But for the French, Austrians and (of course) the Russians, I gotta say that the AK would be a way better choice.
>>
>>32030535
OP is a nogunz AR Fanboy with a desperate need to validate himself, let him have this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.