[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics. com/2016/10/22/australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

File: 1460427450743.jpg (209KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1460427450743.jpg
209KB, 1080x1350px
http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com/2016/10/22/australia-admits-gun-control-failure-announces-change-direction/

Australia’s Justice Minister has all but admitted defeat and has called for an amnesty program that would enable people to turn in their illegal firearms without “fear of prosecution.” Aside from being prosecuted for wanting to arm themselves, of course.

MFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg
>>
File: like flies to shit.jpg (47KB, 478x716px) Image search: [Google]
like flies to shit.jpg
47KB, 478x716px
The government's reaction when gun laws get pushed on for god knows how long now
>>
The wind of change is coming.

And guns are coming with it, back to us.
>>
>>32028673
>And guns are coming with it, back to us.
No they're not. They're really not.
>>
Don't fuck this up you strewth cunts ! Don't be fucking galahs and make guns happen instead of staying home or at mackas doing nothing
>>
>>32028692
But gun control is falling worldwide...
>>
>>32028673
>>32028692
>another buyback system of illegal firearms that are smuggled of the fault of customs

its further nonsense. the only gun that managed to come back was the Adler A110
>>
>>32028699
i think Anon meant that gun control is failing. its the government that refuses to believe it
>>
>>32028699
That doesn't mean the government will ease restrictions, that means they'll toughen them. Governments do not operate to lose power.

>>32028701
>the only gun that managed to come back was the Adler A110
But it was banned for importation, which means it has become more restrictive.
>>
>>32028721
>Banned from importation
the 7 shot variant not the 5 shot variant which can be upgraded to 7 shot anyways
>>
>>32028769
It still means it's become more restrictive though, if only meaninglessly so.
>>
>>32028783
still better than a bullshit double barrel
>>
>>32028802
That's beside the point.
>>
>Announces Change of Direction
What a bullshit article. They're trying to get MORE guns and have no intention of lifting restrictions. That entire site is just clickbait shit. Just throw it in the garbage.
>>
>>32028668
They do amnesties all the time. The different states sometimes hold their own (I know atleast the NT had one running for years that ended 2-3 years ago). There's so many illegal and unregistered guns floating around it's the only feasible way to get some of them off the streets. Also during an amnesty they're happy to let you bring in grandad's old guns and register them (assuming they're not too spooky).

Our Justice Minister is hardcore anti-gun, he won't relax shit. If anything the government has really ramped up it's attempts to further restrict guns over the last year. They seem to have been a bit surprised that they ran into as much opposition as they did. Without a mass shooting to exploit, people only care about gun control and scary lever-guns for a couple hours before another thing they need to be morally superior and enraged about appears.
>>
I don't think americans understand that few "pro-gunners" in Australia want total repeal of the howard laws, or american-style gun laws.

Most are just pointing out hypocrisies or trying to stop increasingly draconian an overwhelming array of bureaucratic inconsistencies brought about by each libtard govt trying to stir up this EVIL BOGAN GUN APOCALYPSE for votes

Gun control right now works, its not too weak, but it needs to be more consistent
>>
>>32028668
>bottle of pepperoncinis on the table
I need to go to this restaurant.
>>
File: kommando hates straya.png (199KB, 1202x898px) Image search: [Google]
kommando hates straya.png
199KB, 1202x898px
>>32030056
>I don't think americans understand that few "pro-gunners" in Australia want total repeal of the howard laws, or american-style gun laws.
>Most are just pointing out hypocrisies or trying to stop increasingly draconian an overwhelming array of bureaucratic inconsistencies
Oh. I see, so your urge to spew bullshit is so strong you're utterly incapable as a people to place value in your rights and instead just want to shitpost IRL about it.

>Gun control right now works
Too bad I filled up pic related with the most appropriate response anyone has even given your kind. I can't explain my complete disgust that I feel every day, knowing that Australia and Australians still exist.
>>
File: an Australian.jpg (41KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
an Australian.jpg
41KB, 500x353px
>>32030178
Pic related.
>>
File: Luty.gif (3MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Luty.gif
3MB, 360x202px
Meanwhile, at your local Bikie's garage...
>>
It's amazing they banned guns so readily considering half the wildlife on the island wants to kill and eat them. And they have black people.
>>
>>32030296
it was probably just the cities fucking over the rural people

at least in America we have representation evenly, and based on population.
>>
>>32030108
Not peperocini's, Amazonian wax pepper hot sauce. (I think that's what they're called) Good peperocini type heat, not Cayenne type. Excellent with steak and shake shoe string fries. Pappa john's pizza includes peperocini with every pizza though.
>>
>>32028698
>you strewth cunts

plz do your research on aussy slang before posting cunt
>>
>>32030306
this. it was probably the suburban twats who are busy riding muslim dick.
>>
>>32030306
Pretty much what happened. Everyone and their mum owns guns in rural areas, virtually no one does in cities. Too bad that 90% of people live in cities so what they say goes.
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>32030108
>Steak n Shake
>restaurant
yes we also have other fine restaurant options like Taco Bell available to you also.
>>
>>32030296
>>32030306
It was the individual state police commissioners who pushed it through, they have an undue influence on these types of laws in Australia, the state parliaments (guns are a state matter in Australia) simply rubber stamp whatever they say.

Although the federal government has (*should have) no jurisdiction over firearm legislation, they put through legislation in the federal and state parliaments that basically said, "you must have 100% consensus to change literally anything"

This was a clever move by Howturd to make any practical easing of legislation impossible, because getting eight different governments to agree on anything is like herding cats. On meth. With fucking jetpacks. On meth.

And that is basically why we're never getting our guns back ever.
>>
>>32028668
This article reads more like they are doubling down more, not admitting defeat. Where the fuck did you learn reading comprehension? Hooked on Phonics?

>CAPTCHA: Sunnyside nigger
>>
>>32033107
Fast food restaurants are still restaurants famalam.
>>
File: xJg76rJ.png (120KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
xJg76rJ.png
120KB, 500x281px
>>32036306
I know, just not the first type of place when I think restaurant. It is no doubt but it kinda reminded me of pic related.
>>
>>32028668
If only there was a bizarro Australia which was super progun and everyone carried shoulder mounted .50 bmg machine guns ala that prototype WW2 australian .50 mg. In order to fight off the mutated wildlife.
>>
>>32036306
When I think of fast food places, I don't think of them as restaurants, I put them together with fish and chip shops, delis/milk bars, bakeries, etc.
>>
>>32028668
>http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com/2016/10/22/australia-admits-gun-control-failure-announces-change-direction/

OP did you even read this shit before posting it

this is an article aimed at american readers, is laughably selective with their citations

nobody but the author is announcing gun control failed, it's just a clickbait article

there is only one piece of "news" in it, and that is that another amnesty was announced
I believe that was all the way back in september

we've had a heap of these amnesties, a few old shotguns get handed in by farmers kids
they arn't a big deal
>>
File: 1445052988656.jpg (333KB, 738x742px) Image search: [Google]
1445052988656.jpg
333KB, 738x742px
>>32030056
It doesnt work you gay cunt, there have been multiple studies done in to our crime rate showing no statistically provable benefit. Reductions in firearm homicides were made up by other methods. Violent crime has continued on the same trajectory from before the gun ban.

Every single argument you can make towards gun control can be easily refuted if you haven't chugged the progressive coolaid. Mass shootings are fucking meaningless, more people die of lightning strikes than mass shootings. And gun control doesn't even stop them, motivated psychos will find a way to get guns license or not.

In accepting this level of statist control of your right to own weapons you also completely trade away your NATURAL RIGHT to defend your life, your families life and your property. Fuck yourself cuck, you make me ashamed to be an Aussie.

>pic related, people who were abandoned by the government (like aussies are regularly on a smaller scale) and through the power of the 2A were able to defend their livelihoods.
>>
>>32030108
Steak n Shake is a great example of Americana done right. Good style, good food, and relatively cheap. God damn I wish we had more Steak n Shakes in Washington.
>>
>>32030108
You don't have a steak & shake?
Where do you live?
>>
>>32028671

>Slime with Her

Guns are a lost cause in Australia
>>
>>32033107
>>32036306
Steak N Shake isn't exactly fast food.
There's no drive through and food doesn't sit under heatlamps.
>>
>>32028668

>gun control doesn't work
>so please turn in your guns
>>
>>32030056
Jesus christ, Ausfags.
Get your shit together.

Meanwhile, in Canada, despite having the most limp-wristed fancyman in history as our leader, we have been slooooowly REPEALING gun laws. Bit by bit. While the liberals are busy whining about trans rights. Suppressors soon, fellow mapleniggers. Sooooooon.
>>
>>32028698
this is worse than the time I went to an outback steakhouse
>>
>>32028698
it's maccas you cunt
>>
>>32039533
How many pro-gun politicians do you have?

That's n more than us.
>>
>>32039582
That's the problem. None of our parties will make it a CENTRAL issue.
But most Conservative MPs own guns, so they block the shit out of gun control in the senate every time it comes up.
And the last gun incident was decades ago (MUH POLYTECHNIQUE) and now it sounds laughably thin when the Libs bring it up time and again.

But one of the biggest things in our favour is the country itself. We gots bears, and everyone at least KNOWS a hunter. Half my liberal friends are gun owners, for huntan (sustainable environmentalism, etc.).
Australia has loads of deadly shit and shit to hunt, I don't get how people can sensibly oppose gun ownership there.
>>
>>32039628
Most conservative MPs are anti-gun here. Practically none are actually pro-gun, and the way the legislation is set up, by design, it's practically impossible to ease gun laws. See >>32033520

But at least in my state, you can already get suppressors, so suck on that.
>>
>>32028668

>Our gun control laws don't work
>Turn in your guns now please

Are these people fucking stupid?
>>
>>32028668
>Aside from being prosecuted for wanting to arm themselves, of course.
What.
If it is a amnesty without fear of prosecution then why would you prosecute someone?
>>
>>32038149
>Dinky-Di Intensifies
>>
>>32040261
Nah, no ridgey didge true blue cunt is that tightly wound ay, seems like he's got a few roos loose in the top paddock.
>>
>>32040261
>>32040293
Shitpost all you like, Australians, but he's absolutely right and nothing you do will change that.
>>
>>32039956
Because Aussies.
>>
File: 20161118_131645[1].jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_131645[1].jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>32031191
Those are Hungarian yellow wax peppers and are one of my favorite varieties to grow. Just enough wang to change up the flavor and not burn your shit up like most chilis. Here's some seeds I'm gonna get started this winter in my starter grow box. The Hungarians are a little bit hotter than this particular brand's strain of bananas and the Marconis are just in there because it's one of my favorites. Those things get huge! They're damn delicious for making Italian stuffed peppers.
>>
>>32039389
SnS is fast food. I live right by where it came from and all of them between Ohio to Missouri down to Arkansas are all drive-up mini diners where they pre-prepare food and leave them on a "warmer plate" which means your wrapped burger is sitting on the heat exhaust for grill.

Having said that the bacon lover's combo with garlic fries and a heath malt is where it's at.
>>
>>32041226
>wang
>>
>>32039389
>There's no drive through

Every Steak N' Shake I've been to had a drive thru.
>>
>brits colonize ausfailia
>ausfailians are massive faggots regarding to guns
>brits colonize india
>poos are massive faggots regarding to guns
>brits themselves are massive faggots regarding to guns
Meanwhile america is one of the few bastions of democracy. Why is that?
>>
>>32041248
What are you smoking. All the ones in my state you can sit down and watch them cook your steakburger right in front of you, and everything they are cooking for the drive thru too. If it's on a warmer it's because your order took less time and the three cars in front of you wanted 7 different varieties of slurp-shakes. Why don't you try hauling your lardass into a booth instead of distributing more fries on your floorboard coz ur pudge fingers can't close properly.
And places that are considered"restaurants" like Appleby's don't cook shit, they take pre packaged portions of whatever you ordered and microwave it enjoyyyy~
>>
The article is literally about an amnesty turn in program it is not less gun control you stupid nigger faggots
>>
>>32045628
If you read the thread, you'd realise we knew that. The stupid nigger faggot here is you, anon.
>>
>>32028668
I hope they tell him to fuck himself by turning in zero guns. That is the only fit reply.
>>
>>32028668
>I'll just keep posting it
>The same picture, the same article click bait link

these are the things killing /k/
>>
File: headsbacklaugh.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
headsbacklaugh.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>32028668
Just use the gif, you sad ocker.
>>
File: 1366674233802.jpg (169KB, 1185x720px) Image search: [Google]
1366674233802.jpg
169KB, 1185x720px
>>32048492
>ocker
You think OP is Australian? That's pretty sad in itself...
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.