[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any UK /k/ommandos know how I can destroy or wipe my medical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nhs-england-logo.png (40KB, 470x289px) Image search: [Google]
nhs-england-logo.png
40KB, 470x289px
Do any UK /k/ommandos know how I can destroy or wipe my medical records? I'm enlisting in May and there are some things on there are some things on my records which will bar my application.

I've thought about changing practices a few times before the medical to get them delayed in the post, or asking for access and then tampering with them, however that only works for paper records.
>>
>>32028348
Before anyone asks, I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital for a few weeks for depression when I was 18. I was given pills, didn't work, different pills, didn't work, different pills, didn't work, stopped bothering with pills, feel fine now, 3 years on.
>>
You can't, and this is basically one the exact reasons why.
>>
being prescribed medication for mental health issues is an instant disqualification for the armed forces, police and fire service.

the army doesnt need more retard psychos like you anyway
>>
>>32028356

lol

you're fucked are you for real? admitted inpatient?
>>
also if youre a faggot with a history of mental health you probably wouldnt hack training/being in battalion anyway and be one of those retard shit cunts that cries to the padre and gets themselves UFAS'd because they miss mummy and daddy.
>>
>>32028348
For most things its whether it has effected you in the last 2 years, you could lie through selection but as soon as your RGMD medical form comes in they would know. Might not be a barrier to entry but they would definitely be wary.
>>
Haha, where do you think you live, mate?

Your medical history is not your own, it will be held and used against you at the will of third parties. You may access it, but not change it, and it is backed up beyond your reach. So get back in line, child.
>>
>>32028348
can't you get a note from a psychologist saying that you're mentally sound?
>>
>>32028348

/k/ isn't great for this.

Try asking here or googling the site with your question:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/
>>
>>32028391
>police and fire service.

No it isn't
>>
>>32028348
>>32028356
>I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital for a few weeks for depression when I was 18.
>wants to enlist

Get a real job, emo faggot.
>>
>>32028640
>arrse

hue
>>
>>32028348
NHS medical records are all on paper and administered by grumpy 49yr old women.

Change your GP then change your name, they'll never track it in a million years.
>>
>>32028356
>>32028348
Physical problems can be waived, I don't think mental ones can. You're supposed to be honest about everything.

But it is the NHS, so if you change GP, I doubt anyone will get ahold of it. I'm waiting on a nose operation, and it took a literal year for them to get my old medical records from another city's GP.

If you get your medical delayed, you won't able to start phase 1 without it, and if it disqualifies you, that's that. At least, that's what I was told during selection.
>anon, where the fuck's your medical?
>the NHS ate it.

You want it before selection, anyway, because otherwise you'll suffer the Army's civilian bureaucracy, and they'll make you wait for ages after if you don't get the form in.

>>32029252
This is good advice for your deception, OP.

But bear in mind, while your name can change, your NHS number will always stay the same. So, while changing your name will throw a spanner in the works, somewhat, and make the process more confusing for already confused and overfunded NHS bureaucrats (why do we keep giving a failing body MORE money? fugging politicians), it's not a surefire way to make them botch their search.

>all on paper
Most* of them are. I talked to a doctor about this for hours during idle chatter. Some practices already use digital records.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.