[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Height, Weight, and Body Type for pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1478835481559.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1478835481559.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
What's the best Height, Weight, and Body Type for pistol shooting?

I hear people say that upper-manlet sizes are best, discounting every other factor, is this true?
>>
>>32022110
You're either seeking validation for being a manlet, or setting up thread to brag being over 6 feet, which is it?

It's obvious. Inb4 all that.
>>
>>32022110
The kind where you lift.
>>
>>32022110

This is the most nonsensical question I've ever seen on /k/.

Can you hold the gun with two hands?

Good. You can shoot it.
>>
>>32022139
Neither, and why would anyone brag about a small amount of natural advantage, when skill, technique, and strength matter way more?

No Anon, I'm just curious and figured this would be the best place to ask.

>>32022163
>Can you hold a basketball with two hands?
>Good, you're just as good as the guy a foot and a half taller than you.

Nice one
>>
>>32022110

Um, duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-qIJApoJiQ

>Captcha is "select all the food." Bitch, everything is food if you're brave enough.
>>
>>32022172
So as a manlet I can shoot you with with a gun and you'll be fine?
>>
>>32022197
what
>>
>>32022172

Except height offers no advantage to shooting, like it does in basketball. If you can assume a proper posture, then you can shoot as well as anyone of any size or gender.
>>
File: 1475716130857.jpg (62KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
1475716130857.jpg
62KB, 540x522px
>>32022110
5'11 158 lb skeletor here. I regularly shoot .45 and 9mm with a permanently fractured bone in my right wrist (right handed) If you are a skinny mofo like me you find ways to compensate and control a weapon.
>>
>>32022221
That can't be true, though. Certain body shapes would have to offer certain advantages, even if they are so small they aren't worth worrying about.
>>
>>32022254
>That can't be true, though. Certain underwear colors would have to offer certain advantages, even if they are so small they aren't worth worrying about
>>
>>32022286
Are you implying that a 6'4 skeleton-mode shooter would shoot the same as some one his height but who isn't skeleton mode, with no added difficulty or differences at all?

Anon come on.
>>
>>32022327
The difference is negligible and not worth going into.

People worry far too much about this. Unless you're planning on entering a biathlon it doesn't matter. I've even seen people claim that their hands were too big for most handguns. They weren't, they're just fat and consider themselves to be bigger than they actually are.
>>
>>32022327
I was 6 feet tall and around 150 pounds. I qualled expert and was best shot in my platoon, as well a rifle coach. The thing weighs like 7 pounds.

The only difference would be a much heavier gun. But I also carried the SAW and was one of the more competent m249 gunners, even shoulder firing it. It's harder to gauge effectiveness but at ranges where we had steel targets that dropped and popped back up, I dropped a lot of targets.

Also not that guy.
>>
>>32022110
Why? Are you going to chop some off if it turns out you're too tall? Gonna magically grow if you're too short?
>>
>>32022110
a thread died for this. good work anon
>>
>>32022110
>height

irrelevant

>weight

Irrelevant

>body type

strong
>>
>>32022327
being a skellington has no bearing on height
>>
Ur question is stupid but on that topic manlets are best operators.
Something like 5'8 to 5'11 is ideal.
>>
>>32022152

done.
don't be a wuss who can't pick up/hold shit or pull a double-action shot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.