[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at a NAA Guardian 380 with wood grips and tritium sights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Cocobolo.jpg (60KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
Cocobolo.jpg
60KB, 777x582px
Looking at a NAA Guardian 380 with wood grips and tritium sights as my first cc, what do you think /k/?
>>
File: xLDRpJg.jpg (460KB, 1773x2048px) Image search: [Google]
xLDRpJg.jpg
460KB, 1773x2048px
Bump
>>
>>32021637
Held one before, wasn't a fan. Looks nice though.
>>
>>32021637

There's better options but if that's what YOU LIKE then go for it. That's all that matters.
>>
I'm mainly just looking for a steel/alluminum/other metal (for the weight), pocket carryable, .380 or higher caliber, non-shitty looking pistol. Any suggestions?
>>
>>32021637
Just get an LCP

or a micro eagle if you really want to be a special snowflake
>>
>>32021637
I have not seen these discussed here that much. I wasn't even aware you could get them with tritium sights. Aren't the sights tiny little blades that are milled into the slide??

>>32022200
No. There are no good guns this size in that caliber in that material. Get over yourself and understand that the best guns are made out of polymer.
>>
>>32022200
Seecamp? That's pretty much the smallest .380 I can think of.
>>
>>32022262
I've shot an LCP before, don't like how light they are.
>>
Tritium sights are a bit of a waste. It's more of a close in point and shoot sort of pistol.

I carry a NAA in .32 as a general around the house/mowing the lawn gun. The trigger can be vastly improved with some polishing on the trigger component contact points. The .32 is pretty soft recoiling, the .380 is rather snappy. Either works fine though.
>>
>>32022363
I shot one when I was going through a supreme gentleman phase and the extra weight for the size is nice when shooting but you need to find a good holster because many are kind of geared towards very light pistols so get one that can support the weight.

I ended up getting an LCP wrapped in grip tape because I was poor (like many supreme gentlemen) and it shot fine with a little polishing.

Sold it for a Bodygaurd because I didn't really have a need for a gun that small.

Also pick the right ammo and test it, https://youtu.be/GNtPHYwcDts I carried a buffalo bore because memes but the guy tested a bunch of ammo and his analysis is spot on, though I disagree with overpenetraion focus.
>>
>>32022262
Is the micro deagle any good?
I dont like the lcp, every 3-4 i would hit the magrelease and jam the bitch, the glock was a glock and the shield had a garbage trigger.
I havent seen any kahrs, naa or seacamps at my range and i want to try before i buy.
>>
File: EDC.jpg (119KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.jpg
119KB, 1280x960px
>>32021637
>what do you think /k/?

I’ve been carrying a NAA .32 Guardian since the mid-90s and it’s surprisingly accurate but it’s also painful to shoot, as you’re only holding on to it with your middle finger and thumb but that’s fine, as the point is practical everyday easy concealed carry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.