[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you /k/ommandos ever had to pull your CC to protect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2308.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2308.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Have any of you /k/ommandos ever had to pull your CC to protect yourself? What was it like and how did you react?
>>
File: IMG_2909.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2909.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
There was a woman being raped in an alley and I came from the shadows and drew my glock 19 gen 4 loaded with 15 rounds of Speer gold dot and I said sternly to back off and he ran off and then the girl hugged and thanked me and fell in love with me. A year later were we're married and her father paid for the wedding (wealthy man) and a year after that we had 2 blonde hair blue eyed boys and they all see me as their personal hero and love me very much and they are going to vote trump in 2020 they weren't old enough this election.
>>
>>32021426

The one day I wasn't carrying my CCW because I was running in a hurry so i wouldnt be late dor work. Some beaner pulled out a gun and aimed it at me due to road rage. It's even worse because it was HIS fault, he's another one of those Californians who are probably undocumented and don't even know the rules of the road.

Became racist right there and then. And carry without fail, luckily I was able to drive away from the situation as he got out his car towards me.
>>
>>32021518
Cuck
>>
>>32021804
Holy shit, did he approach you with gun in hand?
>>
I was driving through somewhere that will remain unnamed in Northern Ireland and a car undertook me toward a t-junction. He sat there, engine ticking over and the passenger was looking very tense. The driver lurched forward at the lights just as the passenger brought a rifle to shoulder. I slid down (not that it would have done much good if he had got the shot off, it would have gone through the passenger door, through me and out the other side) in the seat, clumsily plucked my Hi-Power out of my jeans, rose up and shot at the pair of them through the window.

What I hit:

>my steering wheel
>my left wing mirror
>his rear view mirror
>his roof

They found the car burned out nearby. Didn't find either of them. There was some blood at the scene but it was unclear if it came from a GSW or not.
>>
I was hiking with a friend and some crazy, and I'm assuming methed out kid attacked us. Kept saying how he was going to kill me and threw 2 big head sized rocks at me, then saying he should have killed me. I drew on him and he left, I called 911 and they were able to find him and arrest him.
>>
>>32022076
you can carry in NI or are you a cop?
>>
File: weremy jade.jpg (40KB, 441x561px) Image search: [Google]
weremy jade.jpg
40KB, 441x561px
Almost

>recently moved to relatively small neighborhood in Orlando
>have lots of friends over for a while
>neighbor was apparently watching the whole time
>neighbor which I only see working out on his lawn and bringing a cases of beer into his house
>one night around 10:00, hear doorbell
>playing Red Orchestra, have Hi-Power on far right-handed cross draw behind left hip, more comfy when sitting (no holster, just belt)
>like a dumb ass, think "Who the hell could that be?" and just answer the door
>it's my 6' 6" neighbor, drunk as fuck, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and a beer bottle
>long story short, he INSISTS I'm a pot dealer and DEMANDS I sell him pot
>I'm not a pot dealer, tell him so, and he gets upset, irate, tells me I'm a liar
>"I just wanna have a good night, man."
>put left hand on grip, still tucked
>>"You need to leave. Now."
>instantly backs up, "Ok, man sorry if I woke you, g'night"
>as I close the door and lock it, he roid screams on my doorstep
>paces down my strip of sidewalk yelling, point his finger like a gun at my house for an hour, throws a couple beer bottles at the street
>I have my Hi-Power, roommate was sleeping, now has his AR
>call cops, 45 mins later he's already passed out in his suv, puked in his garage, and they get there few mins after he goes inside
>ask us what happened, they issue warning, neighbor moves a couple months later
>get his mail one day, he's being charged wtih DUI w/ property destruction
>mfw
>>
>>32024001

Ayyy, fellow Orlando fag here.

My story.

>driving from Wally World to the range (ironic)
>have CCW on me always even if I'm taking it shooting
>driving down left lane to pass car
>pass car but stay in left lane because turning soon
>suddenly 40+ year old dude in a black BMW on my right yelling incoherently
>think it's someone I know fucking with me
>smile and wave
>rage intensifies.webm
>he almost runs me off the road as the road
>now I know this isn't a joke
>make the decision in my mind if this guy runs me off the road or gets out of his car or pulls a gun I'm shooting him
>I take off as fast as I can, but come up to red light
>he pulls right beside me
>have hand on gun
>still calm for some reason
>dude just yells from his car to "come fight him" and I need to get out of the left lane
>I drive left he turns right
>about 20 seconds after it's over realize I almost shot someone over a minor perceived traffic slight
>adrenaline kicks in as if I were now fighting for my life

I was a nervous wreck all day after that. Shot like shit at the range and was in a shitty mood. By the way people in BMWs are typically cock suckers.
>>
>>32024267
Folks get nuts on the roads, here. My brother almost pulled his CZ 82 on a dindu who got out of his car, approached his passenger side and barked at bro and his gf.
>>
>>32024267
You should of course stay out of the passing lane if you can, but unless you were blocking him from passing you or something he had no reason to get that mad.

Hell, even if you were blocking him there's no reason to get that mad. Honk the horn and flip you the bird? Sure. Try to ram you off the road? That makes him an asshole and a retard.

Being prepared to defend yourself in that situation was 100% OK. If he attacked you and you shot him, it wouldn't have been because of a minor traffic slight, it would have been because he escalated a small situation into a life threatening one. Luckily he gave up and you kept your head.

To the OP, there were a few situations when I lived in NY when I wished I was carrying, and there have been a few in my new state where I was glad I was carrying, but I've never been in a situation where I would or have drawn, and I'll do anything reasonably necessary to keep it that way. If it comes out theres a 99% chance it's getting used, and I'd really like to avoid that.
>>
>>32024431

Puerto Rican was hitting my wife's car because she tried to go around him when he wouldn't move at a stop sign. People are fucking nuts.

>>32024623

It's not a highway. In highway traffic it's the law to only over take on the left. In normal thoroughfares it's not because people (like me) are making left hand turns. True, he would have been shot for his reaction, but the thought of "someone almost died because traffic" was extremely disturbing.
>>
File: IMG_2233.jpg (17KB, 218x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2233.jpg
17KB, 218x316px
>live in small apartment in small beach town
>drunk one night
>talking to some girl on the phone
>have to go outside cause no service in apartment
>I'm walking on the sidewalk
>she's Mexican and I jokingly say "Fuck Mexicans"
>she tells me to shut up but she knows it's all just good banter
>next night, 10:00 PM
>get a knock on my door
>never have had any unexpected visitors, let alone at 10:00 at night
>pretty sketchy, so I grab my Springfield XD, rack the slide back and load a magazine, leaving the chamber empty
>I answer the door, slightly. Obviously the gun is hidden by the door
>4 fucking Mexican guys in front of me
>ask them who the fuck they are
>"so you got a problems with Mexicans huh"
>tell them I don't know they're talking about and I'd appreciate it if they left
>"fuck you. We're not playing around with you."
>tell them again I don't know you're talking about and you're gonna have to leave now
>one of the guys grabs the doorknob and starts pushing
>holyfuck.jpg
>adrenaline pumping, heart racing
>lock slide forward and swing my door open hard while taking a step back
>raise the gun and tell them if they don't leave right now they're fuckin dead
>never saw them again

I don't even know where the fuck they live or who they are but I never had any problems again. Scary as fuck though
>>
>>32025342
Should have shot them.
>>
File: 1474787576266.png (26KB, 95x135px) Image search: [Google]
1474787576266.png
26KB, 95x135px
>>32021804
>because I was running in a hurry

Literally no excuse. That and the fact that you're a racist fuck are just indicators of how much of an ignorant jew loving cuck you are.
>>
>>32021426

No, but I know a guy who did last year.

He's still in jail.
>>
>>32025825
Please go on, I would like to know what happened.
>>
>>32024267
I bet you went to EOSS afterwards huh?
>>
>>32021518
Lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.